ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Makes one wonder what kind of PM's you send to the chicks, to get one to defend you so blindly as A4T is doing.

:think:

You are a very shameful woman to say something like that and imply something like that about me.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sweetie, ask God. Try getting it to fly there.

You know what you did and anyone can go back through the exchange and see clearly that you were not referencing that with your comment - because the context would make no sense, even to the complete moron reading through it all.

If you are ok revealing complete dishonesty, thats on you babe.

I truly do not know what you are spewing about. All I know, is you are being inaccurately hostile, and without reason. You are reacting like a cult follower; not a Christian sister.

:nono:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Um....you just said that my father was satan.

yes, you deliberately took my words and made them say something i did not say. While you whine about someone doing that to you.

After i gave you the benefit of the doubt to at least ask you about what was posted. You said you were taken out of context by john and then you turned and deliberately did it to me when i did nothing to you.

Who is the father of lies? Satan. Did you lie? yes.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
yes, you deliberately took my words and made them say something i did not say. While you whine about someone doing that to you.

After i gave you the benefit of the doubt to at least ask you about what was posted. You said you were taken out of context by john and then you turned and deliberately did it to me when i did nothing to you.

Who is the father of lies? Satan. Did you lie? yes.

Here is your post:

You don't talk about people though do you. Did you really post someones address on here and make fun of where they live? If so, Youre pathetic.

What did you say in the first sentence?

Why did you have to say "if so, you're pathetic"?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
After i gave you the benefit of the doubt to at least ask you about what was posted.

You asked a rhetorical question that deliberately misrepresented Tet's argument.

You deliberately misrepresented the entire Reformed Faith and Confessions, with false accusations against God.

I suggest you fix yourself a calming cup of tea and refrain from trying to post in this thread, for you are contributing nothing positive.

Nang

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here is your post:

What did you say in the first sentence?

Why did you have to say "if so, you're pathetic"?

hello out there, i said if you would post someones adress online and make fun of there home, you are pathetic.

What part of IF cant you read? If SO means it applies to you if its true, i also asked you if you did that. I dont know whether to believe you or not now, since you have no issue with lying obviously.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
hello out there, i said if you would post someones adress online and make fun of there home, you are pathetic.

What part of IF cant you read? If SO means it applies to you if its true, i also asked you if you did that.

Your first sentence was rhetorical

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang you need to get offline if you cant keep your mind out of the gutter.

My post inferred there might be attempts to create idol worship on the part of John W with TOL chicks.

It was not a dirty thought, but a speculative wonder about the production of accommodating followers on the part of those who prove to be totally theologically inept; perhaps having to resort to creating an atmosphere of sexual male charisma. (Apparently with attempts to include males in their followings, as well as the "chicks"!)

My mind is not in the gutter, but I am not stupid or blind to the tactics of others, either. II Timothy 3:6

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I dont know whether to believe you or not now, since you have no issue with lying obviously.

I'm not a MADist, and I think MAD is a false doctrine.

Therefore, you should think of me as an unsaved son of satan, demon, pathetic liar, clown, moron, idiot, serpent, legalist, spiritualizer, used car salesman, hypocrite, con man, loser, retard, Bible corrector, passive aggressive, stay at home effeminate grown man who sponges off of his wife while having homosexual tendencies for men.

Ok?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not a MADist, and I think MAD is a false doctrine.

Therefore, you should think of me as a son of satan, demon, pathetic liar, clown, moron, idiot, serpent, legalist, spiritualizer, used car salesman, hypocrite, con man, loser, retard, Bible corrector, passive aggressive, stay at home effeminate grown man who sponges off of his wife while having homosexual tendencies for men.

Ok?

If that is what you say you are, then ok

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If that is what you say you are, then ok

Those are the ugly and false accusations John makes about Tet.

C'mon A4T!

Get with the argument . . . for you are siding ignorantly with evil and lawlessness.

Hopefully it is not because you, too, do not possess a love of the truth and respect for your fellow Christians!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nang, keep doing what you claim is wrong, then tell me how to be a christian or that i am not one or make up another wicked slander for me. I dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.