ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
AfT,

Due to your reaction, I assume John W has never sent you any PM's, right?

I would be happy to know this is so, and that my speculation about him, at least in your case, is proven wrong.

Nang

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And, BTW, I speculated about John contacting others privately. I never accused you of contacting John, as you have reported to The Admins.

You are not a careful reader at all, but tend to be a reactionary, and a fairly hysterical one at that.

Hilston

Hall of Fame
Hilston's argument croaked bigtime when he tried to explain that the kingdom slaves were anointed by an angelic power rather than the Holy Spirit.
What part of the argument is fallacious?

This is one of the most ridiculous (not to mention blasphemous) things I've ever seen on TOL ...
Please explain; how is it ridiculous? How is it blasphemous?

Thanks,

Hilston

SaulToPaul 2

Sinners were legally justified before God when Christ shed His blood on the cross.

Sinners are proven justified by God when He raises them to new spiritual life (regeneration) and gifts them with faith to believe the gospel preached.

Justification then proves to be both forensic (Romans 5:9) and historical (Galatians 3:4).

Acts 3:19-21 (KJV) says that someone will have their sins blotted out when Jesus Christ returns from heaven.

Col 2:13-14 (KJV) says that someone had their sins blotted out before Jesus Christ rose from the dead.

How do you handle it?

SaulToPaul 2

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God

What is repentance from dead works?

Heb 6:2 (KJV)

Have you left these doctrines and became perfect?

How was Jesus Christ made perfect? Heb 5:7-9 (KJV)

SaulToPaul 2

(MADists wrongly deny Peter's teachings apply to N.T. believers; thus they will claim the Body of Christ should not pay this scripture any heed. In innumerable ways like this, they take away from the Word of God and advocate lawlessness!)

Nang

Was Peter an apostle of the circumcision?
Who was the circumcision?
Are you part of the circumcision?
Is there even such a thing as the circumcision today?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do you know whether he has given an anonymous gift subscription to another TOLer?

Because he was asked why he has never contributed, and in his answer he didn't say that he ever contributed.

Why do you defend him at all costs?

He copied and pasted something, lied about it, and you never say a word.

Yet I say he never contributed a penny, and you want to know how I know.

At least Knight is honest and says that even though he agrees with John W doctrinally, he believes John does more harm then good for MAD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like saying John never gave a penny to TOL?

Prove that I made it up.

I proved beyond a shadow of doubt that John lied about the "dumber than a mentally challenged saved person"

You have proven nothing, but at the same time want to claim that I do what he does.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why are you saying things about him that you have no proof of?

Why are you defending something that you have no proof?

Why do you sit there and do nothing when I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he lied?

Just be honest STP.

Just say because he's a MADist, you will defend him no matter what he does. Why play games?

SaulToPaul 2

Why do you sit there and do nothing when I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he lied?

Show us the PM from "Dispy" and prove that "Dispy" is not john w.
Circumstantial evidence like birthdates on profiles will not work. We will need IP addresses for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.