ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show us the PM from "Dispy" and prove that "Dispy" is not john w.
Circumstantial evidence like birthdates on profiles will not work. We will need IP addresses for starters.

Preponderance of the evidence

All you're doing is making a fool of yourself.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, despite your "preponderance of evidence", there is 0% chance you are wrong and falsely accusing john ?

Just be honest, Tet.

Learn the difference between "preponderance of evidence" and Beyond a reasonable doubt".

There is a reason why there are two types of courts (civil & criminal)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, despite your "preponderance of evidence", there is 0% chance you are wrong and falsely accusing john ?

Do you have any idea how many times he twists what I say? He takes what I say out of context, adds and subtracts things, and then sticks my name after it.

Yet you defend this.

Remember the time Mr. Deets put one of John's posts in the POTD? People gave accolades to John, and John thanked them, and told them he was going to write more posts. But then Knight busted him for copying and pasting it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, there is 0% chance you are wrong and falsely accusing john ?

There is 0% chance I am wrong that John copied and pasted the post that Dispy wrote at Christian Forums.

John lied and said he wrote it.

0% chance I am wrong, 100% fact that John lied.

SaulToPaul 2

0% chance I am wrong, 100% fact that John lied.

:chuckle:

Here are the facts:

1. You do not know if John is Dispy, or not
2. You do not know if John copied Dispy, or Dispy copied John
3. You do not know how much money John has given to TOL
4. You do not know who reps John

Our court system is flawed, and brilliant lawyers get innocent people convicted all the time.

But, the fact is that you are just speculating about John. You know nothing for certain. When you gather some facts, let us know.

And, most importantly, why do you even care?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1. You do not know if John is Dispy, or not

Yes I do, Dispy is not John

2. You do not know if John copied Dispy, or Dispy copied John

Yes I do, John copied Dispy

3. You do not know how much money John has given to TOL

He was asked awhile back, and he said he has given none

4. You do not know who reps John

I know that you have.

If you have never positive repp'ed John, than now's your chance to say so.

Our court system is flawed, and brilliant lawyers get innocent people convicted all the time.

"All the time"?

Does that mean 100% of the time? 50% of the time? 25% of the time?

Where do you get this information from?

But, the fact is that you are just speculating about John. You know nothing for certain. When you gather some facts, let us know.

I have given the facts, and neither you or John has produced one fact that shows John initially wrote the post.

So far the only thing we have is John's lie.

And, most importantly, why do you even care?

You seem to care a lot more than I do. You are going out of your way to defend him.

I know he's your mentor and all, but it's sad how you defend him no matter what he does.

Your integrity is not looking too good in this matter.

SaulToPaul 2

I know he's your mentor and all, but it's sad how you defend him no matter what he does.

You defend GP no matter what she does. Is she your mentor?

Did you investigate when trapper showed up with the same IP address, made the same spelling errors as GP? Why not?

john w

Hall of Fame
The late Reformed preacher D.M. Lloyd-Jones said that a man who preaches the gospel correctly will be subject to the charge you have leveled against John W.

Don't get me wrong. I am no supporter of John W.

"Don't get me wrong. I am no supporter of John W"

Fine-forget about that Facebook invite.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, what came first Tet? Paul said he received it directly from the Lord Jesus Christ. So that means.....?

It was a joke.

You asked for a MADist thought for the day.

Instead of asking which came first the chicken or the egg, I said which came first Paul or Paul's gospel.

drbrumley

It was a joke.

You asked for a MADist thought for the day.

Instead of asking which came first the chicken or the egg, I said which came first Paul or Paul's gospel.

Ok Tet. I see.

But on a side note for you, Paul's Gospel came first. Which is different then the twelve's. Cause even Peter said, Paul had some stuff he really couldn't understand. :up:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You defend GP no matter what she does. Is she your mentor?

No I don't

Show me where I ever defended her?

I have told her many times I disagree with her.

Did you investigate when trapper showed up with the same IP address, made the same spelling errors as GP?

If you go back and check all my posts, I was really busy in March, April, and May and hardly posted at all. I think that's when she posted as trapper. I wasn't around when it happened.

If that bothered you, then why doesn't it bother you that John copies and pastes other people's stuff, takes credit for it, and then lies about it.

Do you not remember the last time he did it and self-banned himself?

I know of at least 5 times that he has been caught red-handed copying-pasting, and then taking credit for the post.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
AfT,

Due to your reaction, I assume John W has never sent you any PM's, right?

I would be happy to know this is so, and that my speculation about him, at least in your case, is proven wrong.

Nang

You are one fried lady. I do not owe you a thing. I dont care what nastiness you invent in your wicked mind.

Here is a freebie you need to learn from though : Titus 2:3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.