ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I gave you positive rep, and when I can positive rep you again, I will tell you to grow up again if you keep acting so immature.

"I will tell you to grow up again if you keep acting so immature."-Tet.

vs.

"What's the matter Johnny, did that trailer park question upset you?"-Tet.

“Johnny lives in or near Arlington, Texas.

If the following isn't the actual place, it should get you real close:

Arlington Forest Home
Acres Mobile & RV
4800 Kelly Elliot Rd
Arlington, TX 76016
(817) 478-5805"”-Craigee Jo Tet.

Tet: First, I would like to thank all my fans on TOL for bestowing upon me this Oscar for the third year in a row, especially my women/alien teachers, since I never follow the teachings/inventions of men, and my AD 70/Preterist teachers, who taught me to not name call, insult, "personally attack" MAD, but merely oppose MAD, since....

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Craig

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

This thread:

"I'm just protecting the sheep from the wolves Johnny."-Tet.

PS: You can found out more about actor Tet. by visiting "Dirty, Rotten Tomatoes."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
THIS must be tet's page... :chuckle:

THIS must be Nang's

I know she would agree with their logo

390440_284913758209224_1987002460_n.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Prove that I made it up.

I proved beyond a shadow of doubt that John lied about the "dumber than a mentally challenged saved person"

You have proven nothing, but at the same time want to claim that I do what he does.

"Thanks John
Andy C is a Cain"-Tet. to me

The above is another LIE by John W....I never said it.John W is lying again."-Tet.

You have about 10 hours, Borg.

john w

Hall of Fame
I already gave my proof.

"Preponderance of the evidence" is all that is needed to show burden of proof.

Prove that you give more to "causes" than I do. Let's get it all out. Let's break it down. Let's see who is a cleaner rat. Agreed?

-How much do you make?

-What percentage of AGI do you give away to "causes," the poor,...........?

-How often do you go to "the church?"

-How often do you pray?

Come on....let's see that fruit, to prove that you are saved, and/or are more saved, a cleaner rat than me.

After all, MAD is "really an easy belief system." Right, Craigie?

And, while we are at it, let's compare my Net Worth, to yours, since you are obviously more "spiritual," and all that jazz, obviously having some time away from that "small business" of yours to post now. I have a copy of my latest Net Worth somewhere in that trailer park home in which you know I live.

Ready?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You literalist, perhaps A4T is using the term angel in a figurative manner!

My screename means messenger for Christ - the word that angel comes from means messenger and Christ is the Truth.

Hes been told that before, hes being contentious as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.