ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I see One in Christ as some sort of "MAD Cheerleader"

He/she doesn't ever really post anything of substance, he/she more or less comes into a thread and cheers on the MADists and takes shots at those who oppose MAD.

This of course is when he/she is not busy reporting posts to the woodshed.

I put OIC on Ignore some weeks ago.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You don't talk about people though do you. Did you really post someones address on here and make fun of where they live? If so, Youre pathetic.

You need to read posts more carefully before blindly taking sides and going hostile with unsubstantiated accusations.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You need to read posts more carefully before blindly taking sides and going hostile with unsubstantiated accusations.

It's pointless Nang

A4T and others will defend MAD and their fellow MADists no matter what.

John W is a hero to them, they love his posts. They positive rep John, and encourage him to keep doing what he does.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, I didn't post someone's address and make fun of where they live.

If John W would quote people properly, instead of out of context, we wouldn't have this problem. Why do you think he purposely doesn't use quote tags?

He quotes me and others out of context, or flat out makes up things we never said to make gullible people like you believe him.

And by believing him, you just encouraged him to keep doing it.

Read what i said again, i said if you did it, youre pathetic. I actually asked you if you did or not, didnt i.

But that's ok right? He's a MADist, and MAD has to be defended at all costs.

I have seen your posts, you are a perfect fit for MAD.

Thanks

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here, where you grossly misrepresented Reformed beliefs and with accusations of teachings which do not accord with our Confession of Faith.

BTW, ever read it?

If not, you should . . . before you ever reply to me in such fashion again.

Nang

Nice backtrack there. That is not what you were talking about, but since youre totally depraved yet one of the elect anyway, I guess you get a free pass on that deliberate dishonesty. Now tell me how holy you are, then go repent.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Where does MAD disagree with anything i said there?

it doesn't.
That's what I was going to say.

The way you worded this, you believe that repentance is necessary, Madists only believe that repentance is what a person ought to do post salvation. If you are out to please the madists you'll have to reword what you said.
Repentance cannot happen post-salvation.:nono:

Madists think that God accepts unrepentant fools in heaven.
Liar.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nice backtrack there. That is not what you were talking about, but since youre totally depraved yet one of the elect anyway, I guess you get a free pass on that deliberate dishonesty. Now tell me how holy you are, then go repent.

What "deliberate dishonesty"?

john w

Hall of Fame
It's pointless Nang

A4T and others will defend MAD and their fellow MADists no matter what.

John W is a hero to them, they love his posts. They positive rep John, and encourage him to keep doing what he does.

And you are obsessed with MAD and me, having a man crush on me. Sorry, Craigie-I dig chicks, and am not interested in your "man made" theories, "inventions."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And you are obseesed with me, having a man crush on me. Sorry, Craigie0I dig chicks, and am not interested in your "man made" theories, "inventions."

Makes one wonder what kind of PM's you send to the chicks, to get one to defend you so blindly as A4T is doing.

:think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What "deliberate dishonesty"?

Sweetie, ask God. Try getting it to fly there.

You know what you did and anyone can go back through the exchange and see clearly that you were not referencing that with your comment - because the context would make no sense, even to the complete moron reading through it all.

If you are ok revealing complete dishonesty, thats on you babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.