ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I know that I don't agree with your view of salvation for sure, since you believe God creates people to torture them deliberately.

I believe God really is merciful and offers everyone equally the chance for salvation.

You certainly do not believe we change our mind about anything, since you believe we cant come to Him anyway.

This is a terrible representation of my faith and Reformed Theology. It is emotional on your part, and not factual.

:sigh:

And I agreed with your post . . . but the MADists will not. Whether they will own up to it or not, they do not go along with what you posted.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This is a terrible representation of my faith and Reformed Theology. It is emotional on your part, and not factual.

:sigh:

And I agreed with your post . . . but the MADists will not. Whether they will own up to it or not, they do not go along with what you posted.

Its completely factual, your view of God, assaults His very character and makes Him into a monster who tortures people for something they cannot do anything about.

It denies the love of Christ for all people for offering them all salvation.

Just because all people will not receive His offer, doesn't mean that they all do not have equal access. There would be no point of the law declaring us all guilty if most people are not capable of anything else.

Is a blind man guilty of not being able to see?

john w

Hall of Fame
I've already told you that I am a greater sinner than you will ever be.

My problem with you is how you act on TOL. You're 56 years old, yet you act like your 14.

Learn how to use the quote tags, quit copying other people's work, quit lying when you get caught, and quit repeating the same stuff over and over and over again.

Learn how to spell, quit spamming other people's works, which I have documented, such as AD 70-ists/Preterists Russell, Curtis, Bell, Max King, Sproul........................quit lying on every other post, lying that you do not name call, lying that you do not make "personal attacks," "insults," lying that you never said MAD was false because of how old it was.......................(the list goes on and on).

You are a habitual liar, and whited wall, and con artist.

And shove your "My problem with you is how you act on TOL. You're 56 years old, yet you act like your 14.".........

Tet. to me:".....dumber than a mentally challenged saved person.."

Your "ministry" is deception.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:loser: No amount of scripture will change your feelings against us, so why bother.

Not true.

Show me scripture, and if I'm wrong I'll change my position faster than you can say E. W. Bullinger.

You can ask STP, I've changed my position on things the last 5 years more than anyone else on TOL.

So, who would you rather dialog with? Someone who hasn't changed his or her position on one thing in 5 years (like STP), or someone like me who changes his position on things a lot?

andyc

If you want to make it a requirement, you need to give us a measurable value as to how much we are supposed to do it, in order to be saved. You won't and you can't.

Conviction comes from God alone. No man can convince a person that they are a sinner. Initially God may convict a person of one issue. All God does is bring people to a realization that they are in need of a savior.

It is a literal impossibility for someone to come to Christ without repentance.

Chickenman disagrees.

But it is not a requirement for salvation

Think that through..

It is a product of genuine faith.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Umm what?

(Acts 26:20) First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

What does Paul mean in the above passage?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I quoted a verse that defines what baptism is today - for those of you who think its something other than being saved.

Do you think baptism of the Holy Spirit existed for O.T. believers?

I do. I do not think there is any difference between how O.T. sinners were saved, than how N.T. sinners are saved.

All men that have been declared righteous (Justified by God), whether Jew or Gentile; O.T. or N.T., exhibit the same gift of faith in the imputed righteousness of God's provided sacrifice for sin (the Mediator, Messiah, Jesus Christ!)

There has always been only one spiritual Body of Christ (His church) from the beginning of time.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have it in your head that repentance is wicked. That repentance defies grace.

But repentance is a product and evidence of God's grace.

The remorse shown by unbelievers is earthly and therefore selfish in its motives. BAD UNCHANGED HEARTS.

Remorse (repentance) granted by God to believers motivates souls to serve righteousness and bring glory to the name of Jesus Christ. JUSTIFIED CHANGED HEARTS.

Only God knows our hearts and judges whether our actions are self-serving or if they are done in the Spirit through faith and thanksgiving for His name's sake.

He surely sees through hypocrites who claim His name but continue to live and practice unrepentant sins. They may claim they are living a life of grace and freedom from the Law, but they only deceive themselves, for they cannot fool God.

God is not mocked. God gave the following command to the early elect church:

"Because it is written, 'Be holy for I am holy.'"
I Peter 1:16; Leviticus 11:44, 45, 19:2, 20:7

(MADists wrongly deny Peter's teachings apply to N.T. believers; thus they will claim the Body of Christ should not pay this scripture any heed. In innumerable ways like this, they take away from the Word of God and advocate lawlessness!)

Nang

"Persons who practice and continue in sin without any regret or remorse, are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit of God, for conviction of sins is His commission on this earth. John 16:8-11...,He surely sees through hypocrites who claim His name but continue to live and practice unrepentant sins. ,"-Nag

1.Translated: Judas was saved.

2.who practice and continue in sin

=subjectivity-Muslims can do that.

How much "practicing sin" disqualifies us? How much "continuing" in sin disqualifies one?

=out with the dbr

What sin/sins?

Contrasts.

One In Christ

(Acts 26:20) First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

What does Paul mean in the above passage?

well for one, this verse shows that turning from sin, and doing good is not repentance. -- as they say they should demonstrate their repentance by their deeds

andyc

How much "practicing sin" disqualifies us? How much "continuing" in sin disqualifies one?

=out with the dbr

What sin/sins?

A person who practices sin, is describing someone who justifies sin.
Christians cannot justify what they know is wrong, because our conscience has been cleansed.
Every Christian commits acts of sin, but they don't try to justify it before God. If there is no guilt, they are spiritually illegitimate.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"Persons who practice and continue in sin without any regret or remorse, are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit of God, for conviction of sins is His commission on this earth. John 16:8-11"-Nag

1.Translated: Judas was saved.

2.who practice and continue in sin

=subjectivity-Muslims can do that.

=out with the dbr

What sin/sins?

Contrasts.

Your posts advocate non-repentance and they reflect unholy beliefs, which amounts to lawlessness. II Thessalonians 2:7

One In Christ

A person who practices sin, is describing someone who justifies sin.
Christians cannot justify what they know is wrong, because our conscience has been cleansed.
Every Christian commits acts of sin, but they don't try to justify it before God. If their is no guilt, they are spiritually illegitimate.

wow, you must cry all day with that guilt you have...

I know I would if I felt guilt for every sin I make...

andyc

Does he? His exact words are:

"The gospel message to us doesn't include a REQUIREMENT to repent." - :chicken:man

does he say that there is no repentance?

No repentance required for unrepentant fools, is what he said.
I can't believe how you're so desperate to be on his side when you know he's wrong.

You know what you're demonstrating to us?

That you're a man pleaser.

Wile E. Coyote

Your posts advocate non-repentance and they reflect unholy beliefs, which amounts to lawlessness. II Thessalonians 2:7
The late Reformed preacher D.M. Lloyd-Jones said that a man who preaches the gospel correctly will be subject to the charge you have leveled against John W.

Don't get me wrong. I am no supporter of John W.

One In Christ

No repentance frequired for unrepentant fools, is what he said.
I can't believe how you're so desperate to be on his side when you know he's wrong.

You know what you're demonstrating to us?

That you're a man pleaser.

lying? putting words in my mouth?

Wow, you must feel so guilty, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.