ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

Paul made it clear that the New Jerusalem above is the mother of us all. It isn't just for "kingdom slaves"

Sarah was free, and so are her children.

Those who are resurrected into the land will be free.
Those who are resurrected into the City will be free.
And, the Body of Christ is already free, having been risen with Christ and seated with Him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have to ignore scriptures showing an eternal inheritance of land, the City, and heaven.

You are so hung up on the land, city, heaven.

You are forcing the Bible to fit your theory.

I am showing you how they all fit in God's plan, in the household of God. Eph 2:21 (KJV)

No, what you are doing is trying to make the Bible fit into dispensationalism.

Read John 14:2-3. Jesus comes to take the Saints to where He has prepared mansions for them.

This is dead opposite of Jesus returning to planet earth to set up a kingdom like you believe.

Reject it if you like.

Your theory can't stand up to scripture.

SaulToPaul 2

You are so hung up on the land, city, heaven.

You are forcing the Bible to fit your theory.

I am hung up on it because I see scriptures for each.

Why does it upset you for the entire universe to be a holy Temple unto the Lord with the earth, the City, and heaven filled with the righteousness and the glory of Almighty God?

Why does the idea of such a thing get under your skin?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree with scripture regarding the Temple. Heb 8:5 (KJV)

New Jerusalem indeed does not have a temple, it is part of the Temple of God.

(1 Cor 3:16 KJV) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

SaulToPaul 2

(1 Cor 3:16 KJV) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Yes, the Body of Christ (ye) is the Temple of God. His Spirit dwells within us.

No one has inherited the land yet, and no one has inherited the City yet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those who are resurrected into the land will be free.
Those who are resurrected into the City will be free.

Same resurrection.

Made up.

There is no scripture that supports one group of people going one place and another group of people going another place at the resurrection.

Not to mention the fact that you have a different resurrection for the "body" believers taking place 7 years before your above resurrection of two peoples.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why does it upset you for the entire universe to be a holy Temple unto the Lord with the earth, the City, and heaven filled with the righteousness and the glory of Almighty God?

First off, the earth and Heaven are filled with the righteousness of God right now.

Secondly, the kingdom is spiritual, not three different physical places.

Why does the idea of such a thing get under your skin?

All false doctrine gets under my skin.

Have you ever read what the Mormon's and JW's believe about future temples on planet earth and kingdoms?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Body of Christ is seated behind the veil where Christ is seated. We are in the High Priest.

This is your weird deification thing.

Despite what you think, you are not the big toe of Christ.

The "Body of Christ" is used as a metaphor for the church. The BOC has become "one flesh" with Christ the same way a husband and wife become "one flesh" when they marry. It's a spiritual thing.

Also, I thought you said that Christ's flesh was the veil?

(Heb 10:20 KJV) By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

SaulToPaul 2

Made up.

There is no scripture that supports one group of people going one place and another group of people going another place at the resurrection.

Not to mention the fact that you have a different resurrection for the "body" believers taking place 7 years before your above resurrection of two peoples.

Search the scriptures.

You will find scriptures for folks being resurrected into the land. And, you will find resurrected folks who inherit the City.

I'm already resurrected, with Christ the First Fruits. I'm just waiting to be changed and caught up.

SaulToPaul 2

Also, I thought you said that Christ's flesh was the veil?

(Heb 10:20 KJV) By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Indeed.

Christ is he that filleth all things. He shed his blood, and his body made in the likeness of Adam was put to death in order that he may rise in a new body and ascend up to the Holy of Holies. His Body ascended with him.

1. The earth will be filled with those in Christ
2. The city will be filled with those in Christ
3. The heavens will be filled with those in Christ.

When? When the whole building fitly framed together grows unto an holy temple in the LORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.