ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just can't see it.

I'm still waiting for your answer for John 14:2?

I can save you the time and tell you the position of dispensationalists.

Dispies claim that the "many mansions" refers to the temple.

Of course this explanation by dispies is laughable.

What's your answer Tambora?

john w

Hall of Fame
The above is another LIE by John W

The following is the post I made, everyone can see how John took it out of context:

"Thanks John
Andy C is a Cain"-Tet. to me

Originally Posted by john w
"Thanks John
The above is another LIE by John W

“The following is the post I made, everyone can see how John took it out of context:
Quote:
All he does in copy and paste the same garbage every time you, Godrulz, graceandpeace, and me make a post.

His posts rarely address the topic of the thread. Instead it's the same old stuff over and over again.

I'm the "minister of lying", Godrulz is the "clown of TOL", graceandpeace is a witch, you're the Cain of TOL, blah, blah, blah.

As I have said, I don't find him very bright. I don't think he can stay on the topic of discussion. It's why he has been caught red handed many times copying and pasting from dispensational websites.

Therefore, since he can't stay with the topic of discussion he resorts to all the name calling and personal attacks. "-Tet

“I never said it.John W is lying again. It's why he doesn't use the quote tags.
But I'm sure you will give him some rep for lying, and encourage him to keep fighting those non-MADists.”-Tet.

You've got the wrong quote, serpent, so save your " took it out of context:..I never said it."

I tell you what, deceiver. I will show you the quote in due time. Being a former negotiator, and a reasonable man, I will give you the opportunity to "save face."

Did you, or did you not, say this to me:?

"Thanks John
Andy C is a Cain
"-Tet. to me

You have 48 hours to respond.

john w

Hall of Fame
"…… Repentance means to turn from sin... We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him..We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andycain

Agree, Tet.?

Tet: not a peep.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"…… Repentance means to turn from sin... We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him..We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andycain

Agree, Tet.?

Tet: not a peep.

Unbelief is a sin.

How does an unbeliever go from unbelief to belief without repenting (changing one's mind) from sin (unbelief)?

john w

Hall of Fame
Put your money where your mouth is Johnny

Did the punk answer the question? Nope-he uses the same craftiness as he always does-"Put your money where your mouth is Johnny." You used that same stumper last time, re. name calling, and........

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was.

Remember, habitual liar, when you said you never called MADists "cockroaches?"

Now, did you, or did you not, say this to me?:

"Thanks John

You made the charge, punk:

I never said it.John W is lying again."-Tet.

You have 47 1/2 hours.

john w

Hall of Fame
I point out the false doctrine of dispensationalism.

It has nothing to do with MAD, other than the fact that most dispensationalists here on TOL are MADists. I have no problem telling A2D's their belief system is false too.

I'm just protecting the sheep from the wolves Johnny.

Dispensationalism is a false doctrine that was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's.

Tet: I never name call, insult, attack, or question anyone's salvation...

vs.

"I'm just protecting the sheep from the wolves Johnny."-Tet.

Craigeeeeee. Two Faced Tet.

john w

Hall of Fame
Unbelief is a sin.

How does an unbeliever go from unbelief to belief without repenting (changing one's mind) from sin (unbelief)?

"Repentance means to turn from sin... We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him.."-andycain

Did the spineless one answer the question?

Do you, or do you not, jellyfish, agree with this?:

We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…

Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him

This deceiver attacks MAD, says we pervert the gospel, and yet agrees with the above-on record.

john w

Hall of Fame
John, I have already told you before that I will not discuss someone else's posts with you unless you can quote them properly so I can make sure of the context.

There is no "context," punk-you just have no vertebrae, and most know it on this site. I have quoted anycain, over the years, quote after quote, word for word, reposting his exact full quote, and you know it, as everyone else does, so stuff your crafty dismissal, and" excuses."

"Repentance means to turn from sin... We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him.."-andycain

Do you, or do you not, jellyfish, agree with this?:

We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…

Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him

This deceiver attacks MAD, says we pervert the gospel, and yet agrees with the above-on record.

john w

Hall of Fame
John, I have already told you before that I will not discuss someone else's posts with you unless you can quote them properly so I can make sure of the context.

"To be justified is to be accepted by God as righteous according to his standard. This is the condition we find ourselves in when we make Christ Lord in our hearts,"

"A saved person will bare spiritual fruit, not that a person must bare fruit to be saved. Those who claim to be christians but have no christian fruit, are liars…..but they have the ability to walk in the Spirit if they are truly saved….If someone has absolutely no fruit, then they aren't saved. You can't come to Christ and not have a changed heart, that's impossible…..The Holy Spirit is the assurance, and as long as we are in faith, there will always be fruit. If we reject our salvation and turn away from God, then there will be no more fruit, and we will have no more hope of salvation …but there will still be some fruit. If there's absolutely no fruit at all, no love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness or self-control, then a person cannot be saved. It's not that they become unsaved, they never were saved in the first place…..then the fruit must also be there...I'm not saying that the fruits have to be manifested to be saved, but that the saved will manifest the fruits….. If a person is truly saved and born again, there would have to be some peace and joy etc, otherwise they can't have ever really been saved….The fruit is of the Spirit. It's as a result of a brand new nature, in which bearing spiritual fruit comes naturally. It's not a case of how much, it's whether the nature is there at all. If it is, it will bear fruit. The amount of fruit is dependant on how much we walk according to the Spirit. If a person is truly changed, they will rejoice, and joy is a fruit of the Spirit…..But if the fruit wasn't there (particularly joy), you'd have to seriously question whether a person was truly saved, because joy should proceed naturally from a newly born christian…..If their is no fruit proceeding, there was no salvation….If there is no natual responce then there is no nature, no Spirit….I don't judge anyone who claims to be saved, but if there is no fruit of the Holy Spirit, and people are willing to confess as such, then it is highly likely that they were never born again…..What I'm saying is that if there is absolutely no fruit of the spirit within a person who claims to be a Christian, then they cannot have a new nature. I don't say this as a judge who is observing peoples fruit, but as someone who has experienced a change, and who sees a change in people in the bible, and in churches etc. …." -andyc

=Lordship salvation, conditional salvation, confusing sanctification/ "walk", with justification. He has faith in himself, in his "walk", as a basis of justification,not the completed work of the Lord Jesus Christ, and His faith.

"but if we deny this faith, then we are denying the work of Christ, making us unrighteous.You see faith as a one time decision of the mind, when it is actually an attitude of the heart that must be continuously in place."-andycain

"A sinner CANNOT be saved and continue committing sins wilfully unashamedly, otherwise their desire to be cleansed and free from sin was not genuine."-andyc

"If they are committing grievous sins, and feel no sense of shame in it, then they are not saved. They are only kiding themselves… However, if people commit sins that they know are wrong, but have no shame in it at all, then they can't be saved (1John 3:9)."-andycain

“How can you submit to the righteousness of God without repenting?If I do not change my sinful ways, I haven't submitted to God's righteousness….Notice that the gentiles Paul preached to, had to turn from sin in order to be forgiven?... When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith, we are saved….What these guys are saying is that we are saved through believing only….Knowledge doesn't save you, faith that is initiated by turning from sin does…..Repentance in salvation is an initial turning from sin….If a person repents of their sin, then this is the proof that their faith was genuine…And if we genuinely do believe, we will repent (turn from sin)….. Repentance is simply to turn from sin.. Repent means to change/turn, and we have to turn from darkness, sin…We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation.. What will he think of people who refused to repent and turn from sin,…?... So you do believe it is necessary to repent (change/turn from sin)? … then we have repented by turning to him. If we turn to him, we are automatically turning from our self (sin, repenting)…. So you do believe it is necessary to repent (change/turn from sin)? … Repentance means to turn from sin, …,. but you continue to insist that repentance (desire to change) is not a necessary component of salvation…. Do you believe we must repent of making sin our trade, in order to receive salvation?Or do you think we can continue sinning unashamedly?... We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andyc

“Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him…You claim that sin is irrelevant to our salvation. You claim that our efforts to follow Jesus do nothing for our salvation…if he wants to be a christian, he has to commit himself to this change'…Notice that the gentiles Paul preached to, had to turn from sin in order to be forgiven?.... When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith, we are saved…What these guys are saying is that we are saved through believing only... Everybody knows that faith involves commitment,… We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation… MAD says that you don't have to repent because its not necessary. Repentance means to turn from a self willed life of sin to Christ in order to receive forgivness from sin….. If they are committing grievous sins, and feel no sense of shame in it, then they are not saved. They are only kiding themselves… However, if people commit sins that they know are wrong, but have no shame in it at all, then they can't be saved (1John 3:9)… A sinner CANNOT be saved and continue committing sins wilfully unashamedly, otherwise their desire to be cleansed and free from sin was not genuine..
.”-andyc

"Of course we will fail in life and will have to recommit ourselves." -anycain

There is no "context"-a 5 year old can understand this message.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no "context," punk-you just have no vertebrae, and most know it on this site. I have quoted anycain, over the years, quote after quote, word for word, reposting his exact full quote, and you know it, as everyone else does, so stuff your crafty dismissal, and" excuses."

That's not what Andy says:

No you haven't. You quoted me out of context.

Plus, I know how many times you misquote me on purpose, make up stuff I never said, or take what I said out of context.

I don't trust you.

Why can't you just use the quote tags?

john w

Hall of Fame

Plus, I know how many times you misquote me on purpose, make up stuff I never said, or take what I said out of context.

I don't trust you.

"That's not what Andy says:"-Yet.

Habitual liar-that's exactly what he says, and you know it, and the TOL community knows it.

Your obsession with MAD, and your "man" crush on me, drives you to accept any perversion of the gospel of Christ, as long as it is from "non MADists"-on record. You won't call out anyone on this site when they pervert the gospel of Christ-only those of the MAD persuasion when you think they are, which is hypocrisy, since you rail against MAD proponents marking others as perverting it. You are a two faced actor, w/o a spine-a jellyfish-even you know it. You have no reason for being here-any "gospel" will do-everyone is free to "understand" the gospel of Christ as they see it-let's all hold hands.... Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya O Lord Kumbaya .

"Plus, I know how many times you misquote me on purpose, make up stuff I never said, or take what I said out of context."-Tet

Liar. You spam that on every thread. I quote you word for word on your lies. Did I quote you "out of context" on your name calling, insults, "personal attacks? I thought so. I'm on to your con game, and acting.

"I don't trust you."-Tet.

And? You've got a bigger problem, son, if you trust me, or any man/woman.

"Why can't you just use the quote tags?"-Tet

And I exposed you for your deceit on this, actor. Witness, your deception, and con:

"No matter what you say or do, whether it's spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."- Tet.

"Yet you still haven't figured out how to use the quote tags."-Tet., previously to me

Tet., to a poster:

"Do you even understand the simple basics of grammer?"-Tet.

"At least the TOL user who goes by the name "Colossians" understands grammer (he claims to be a grammarian). This is why when you, and him, and me were debating "This Generation" in Matt 24 he was smart enough to know that your "pronoun argument" falls apart grammatically. That is why he was forced to claim that "generation" meant something other than "generation", while you went on and on about how "this" really means "that"."-Tet.

vs.

“I find it funny how you dispies obsess with the spelling and grammer errors of people who don't agree with your dispensationalism.Whether it's the improper use of "who vs. whom", or a misspelled word, you guys somehow think that if you obsess with the error it means your opponent isn't as smart as you, and therefore you win the debate……I rarely correct or point out someone's grammer and/or spelling.”-Tet.

vs.

"...spelling was never one of my strong points.."-Tet

Why can't you spell?

So there, two faced.

"Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-Tet

And you call me stupid, dumb, dumber than a mentally challenged saved person.

Hypocrite. Whited wall. That is what your obsession with MAD, and your "man" crush on me does to you-you log in, lose your mind, forget about that "small business" you say you own, and become an actor.

andyc

I don't trust you.

Do you notice how that John refuses to explain what he believes repentance from sin actually is?
I keep asking him but he won't respond. Why?
Because he has defeated his own argument for it regarding the kingdom slaves, even though he believes they had to repent.

Now, where he's quoting me out of context is that he's trying to say that I believe that a Christian has to stop committing sin acts in order to be saved. No christian on the planet believes this, and certainly no Christian can achieve it. His favorite quote of me is a misunderstanding, and yet he's too hard hearted to accept it.

When I say that we must repent of our evil deeds, all I mean is that the deeds that we have committed (that we are aware of as being evil), we see them in a different light as a result of our understanding of Christ. That's all.
However, a person may be saved and love God but not actually know that a sin like fornication is a sin. We can only be ashamed of those things which we are convicted of in our heart at the time.

What john is doing is trying to remove all the shame from sin all together. He never wants to feel ashamed of anything, as we can see by his posts.

andyc

Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him.

Your problem is that you do not attempt to understand, and that is a condition of a hardened heart.

Acts 26:1718
17 ‘I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, 18 ‘to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’

Before people can understand that they are sinners before God, they have to be convicted of what sin actually is. When Paul preached the gospel to the Grecians, he used the sin of idolatry to convict the people in order to make them realize that they needed a savior.
How can people receive forgiveness of sins if they are not convinced that they are sinners in need of forgiveness?

The reason you refuse to accept this is because you do not want to confront the sins in your life, because you do not want the guilt of what you know is wrong. This is why mad is gnosticism. There is no condemnation to those in Christ, and this means that God will never condemn us for anything we do. The reason why this is is because we have received the mind of Christ, and so we see sin in his light. This is what God meant when he explained through Jeremiah that he would put his laws in our hearts. It's not that we don't sin because we want to be righteous, we don't sin because we are righteous. The just shall live by faith. And this doesn't mean that we never slip up in weakness, we just don't justify our weakness.

What you're doing is exalting Jesus and everything he is and what he has done, for the sole purpose of excusing yourself for who you are and how you live.

SaulToPaul 2

Because the sole basis of any form of spiritual deception (i.e.Dispensationalism), is CONFUSION.

All confusion is diabolitical, by nature.

Nang

Because the sole basis of any form of spiritual deception (i.e. Reformed Theology), is CONFUSION.

In Reformed Theology, words never mean what they say. Most times, words mean the exact opposite of what they actually say.

All confusion is diabolical, by nature.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because the sole basis of any form of spiritual deception (i.e. Reformed Theology), is CONFUSION.

In Reformed Theology, words never mean what they say. Most times, words mean the exact opposite of what they actually say.

All confusion is diabolical, by nature.

You can try to compare the two, but there's a big difference.

Reformed theology doesn't claim there are three gospels, three groups of people, three inheritances, mortal people living with immortal people, multiple returns of Christ, multiple resurrections, and they don't claim the Mosaic Law is going to be put in place again, while other believers are exempt from it.

Nang is correct about dispensationalism/confusion.

SaulToPaul 2

Reformed theology doesn't claim there are three gospels, three groups of people, three inheritances, mortal people living with immortal people, multiple returns of Christ, multiple resurrections, and they don't claim the Mosaic Law is going to be put in place again, while other believers are exempt from it.

Which is more confusing?

1. Separating out the details
2. Mixing them all together

Just because Nang is confused does not mean that the details of God's plan is confusion. If Reformed Theology confuses me, does that mean it's diabolical?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because the sole basis of any form of spiritual deception (i.e.Dispensationalism), is CONFUSION.

All confusion is diabolitical, by nature.

Nang

:up:

It's hard for me to believe that John doesn't know how to use the quote tags.

The question becomes: "why doen't he use them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.