ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well the good thing is that john has vanished for a while.
Back to this issue of repentance.

Maybe the madists could tell me what they think repentance from sin is all about?

"Well the good thing is that john has vanished for a while."-andycain

That "ain't going to happen," perverter of the gospel of Christ. My evidence?...

"Maybe the madists could tell me what they think repentance from sin is all about?"-andycain

"It ain't" this:

"…… Repentance means to turn from sin... We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him..We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andycain

“How can you submit to the righteousness of God without repenting?If I do not change my sinful ways, I haven't submitted to God's righteousness….Notice that the gentiles Paul preached to, had to turn from sin in order to be forgiven?... When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith, we are saved….What these guys are saying is that we are saved through believing only….Knowledge doesn't save you, faith that is initiated by turning from sin does…..Repentance in salvation is an initial turning from sin….If a person repents of their sin, then this is the proof that their faith was genuine…And if we genuinely do believe, we will repent (turn from sin)….. Repentance is simply to turn from sin.. Repent means to change/turn, and we have to turn from darkness, sinWe have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation.. What will he think of people who refused to repent and turn from sin,…?... So you do believe it is necessary to repent (change/turn from sin)? … then we have repented by turning to him. If we turn to him, we are automatically turning from our self (sin, repenting)…. So you do believe it is necessary to repent (change/turn from sin)? … Repentance means to turn from sin, …,. but you continue to insist that repentance (desire to change) is not a necessary component of salvation…. Do you believe we must repent of making sin our trade, in order to receive salvation?Or do you think we can continue sinning unashamedly?... We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andycain

Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him…You claim that sin is irrelevant to our salvation. You claim that our efforts to follow Jesus do nothing for our salvation…if he wants to be a christian, he has to commit himself to this change'…Notice that the gentiles Paul preached to, had to turn from sin in order to be forgiven?.... When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith, we are saved…What these guys are saying is that we are saved through believing only... Everybody knows that faith involves commitment,… We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation… MAD says that you don't have to repent because its not necessary. Repentance means to turn from a self willed life of sin to Christ in order to receive forgivness from sin….. If they are committing grievous sins, and feel no sense of shame in it, then they are not saved. They are only kiding themselves… However, if people commit sins that they know are wrong, but have no shame in it at all, then they can't be saved (1John 3:9)… A sinner CANNOT be saved and continue committing sins wilfully unashamedly, otherwise their desire to be cleansed and free from sin was not genuine...”-andycain

"Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him…"-andycain

vs.

"But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness...For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.....But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."-Rom. 4:5 KJV; Rom. 5:6,8 KJV

Contrasts.

Do you think God the Father, andycain, who, stood by and watched the most beautiful man that ever walked the face of the earth, who knew no sin( 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV; Hebrews 4:15 KJV,7:26 KJV; 1 John 3:5 KJV; Luke 23:4 KJV; John 18:38 KJV,19:4-6 KJV), His beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, be mocked, beaten, spit upon..............and crucified, for our sake, let people pull the beard out of His only begotten Son, His "beloved Son"(Mt. 3:17 KJV, 12:18 KJV, 17:5 KJV....Song of Solomon), and watched as they spit on His face, beat Him, shoved a crown of thorns on His head, stripped Him naked and mocked Him, took Him outside the city, and nailed Him to a cross reserved for criminals, us, and let Him die there while our sins were upon Him, and now demands everyone to accept the standard of 100% compliance, the righteousness of God, the same standard His Christ met, and accept His Only begotten Son’s all sufficient sacrifice at Calvary, and His resurrection, by faith, as the sole solution to your sin/sins problem, will accept your…..

“Repentance means to turn from sin... We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him...Everybody knows that faith involves commitment,...A sinner CANNOT be saved and continue committing sins wilfully unashamedly, otherwise their desire to be cleansed and free from sin was not genuine...," and all that jazz, perverter, comparing how clean a rat you are, as compared to other rats?

Continue on practicing that now, on us MAD wackos, before you meet a holy, just, and angry LORD God. If you can’t get it by us, you certainly won’t let it get by Him, as He will send you on a one way trip to hell, faster than you can say, “Praise Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus,” and you will have plenty of time to show that tongue of yours in the heat, and sulfur………..

Take your hand, put it over your Jeremiah 17:9 KJV heart. Do you hear your heartbeat, andycain? Do you know what you are hearing? It is the drum cadence of your funeral march, counting off, one beat at a time, measuring your future Revelation 20:11 judgment, with an angry God, the Lord Jesus Christ.. Tick, tick, tick......

Memorize: the righteousness of God.

Get saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
Does your behavior come into play when you are supposed to be a light to the world?

"How many unbelievers have you won over to Christ by calling them names?"-Tet..

"Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong..."-Craigee Tet.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

"The only thing you are interested in is personal attacks against me."-Tet

vs.

"Well, then that means you are dumber than a mentally challenged saved person. "-Tet. to me

"From my perspective, I see the majority of MADists as believers brainwashed..."-Tet.

“MAD…scrambling like cockroaches….”-Tet

"because of the jerk you really are."-Wimpy Craigie Jo Tet.

“Blaise Pascal died in 1662, which was about 200 years before Darby invented dispensationalism. If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid.My proof: read any post by Johnny W….Nope, the only "dumbing down of minds" are the people who have been brainwashed by the teachings of Darby, Scofield, Chafter, Bulliinger, Anderson, and Stam."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid. My proof: read any post by Johnny W. "-Craigee

"Slick Willy and Slick Nicky....... you can't tell the differnece."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Tell me Willy, did you know that Ruckman your KJV hero has divorced twice and remarried twice? "-Tet.

"What's the matter Johnny, did that trailer park question upset you?"-Tet.

“Johnny lives in or near Arlington, Texas.

If the following isn't the actual place, it should get you real close:”-Craigee Jo

Arlington Forest Home
Acres Mobile & RV
4800 Kelly Elliot Rd
Arlington, TX 76016
(817) 478-5805

“Are there trailer parks in England?”-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

andyc

John, why don't you tell me what you think repentance from sin actually means?
Even using scripture?
Could you do that without posting someone else's material?
Do you have any opinions of your own?

john w

Hall of Fame
"My main problem with the MADists, especially John W, is their constant "accusing of the brethren"-Tet.

"John W tells myself, Andy C, Graceandpeace, and many other believers that we are not saved."-Tet.

Tet., on record, asserted that andycain is a believer.Therefore, Tet., on record. agrees with this:

"…… Repentance means to turn from sin... We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation… ...Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him..We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andycain

"but if we deny this faith, then we are denying the work of Christ, making us unrighteous.You see faith as a one time decision of the mind, when it is actually an attitude of the heart that must be continuously in place."-andycain

"A sinner CANNOT be saved and continue committing sins wilfully unashamedly, otherwise their desire to be cleansed and free from sin was not genuine."-andyc

"If they are committing grievous sins, and feel no sense of shame in it, then they are not saved. They are only kiding themselves… However, if people commit sins that they know are wrong, but have no shame in it at all, then they can't be saved (1John 3:9)."-andycain

vs.

Your labour on "Evolution from a christian perspective "
Well done, fulfilling:

Proverbs 29:25; Mt. 6:2,5; John 5:44, 12:43 ;Acts 5:29; Galatians 1:10; Eph. 6:6; Colossians 3:22; 1 Thes. 2:4

and 1 Chron. 11:29

"So David waxed greater and greater: for the LORD of hosts was with him."

"Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold,..." Acts 13:46"-me to Tet.

"Thanks John
Andy C is a Cain"-Tet. to me

andyc

Do you think God the Father, who, stood by and watched the most beautiful man that ever walked the face of the earth, who knew no sin( 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV; Hebrews 4:15 KJV,7:26 KJV; 1 John 3:5 KJV; Luke 23:4 KJV; John 18:38 KJV,19:4-6 KJV), His beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, be mocked, beaten, spit upon..............and crucified, for our sake, let people pull the beard out of His only begotten Son, His "beloved Son"(Mt. 3:17 KJV, 12:18 KJV, 17:5 KJV....Song of Solomon), and watched as they spit on His face, beat Him, shoved a crown of thorns on His head, stripped Him naked and mocked Him, took Him outside the city, and nailed Him to a cross reserved for criminals, us, and let Him die there while our sins were upon Him, and now demands everyone to accept the standard of 100% compliance, the righteousness of God, the same standard His Christ met, and accept His Only begotten Son’s all sufficient sacrifice at Calvary, and His resurrection, by faith, as the sole solution to your sin/sins problem, will accept your…..

“Repentance means to turn from sin...

Would he have accepted the repentance from sin from those part of your kingdom plan?

It cracks me up how they can pour on the goodness of Jesus, and loath self righteousness, and in the next breath say that this was ok for the kingdom slaves.

Talk about brainwashed!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So the insults against me are allowed to continue, but I'm the whiner?
You do the same as others, Tet.
Insult others and then whine when you are insulted.

And here comes one now ....
What's the matter Tam, is it because Graceandpeace is on vacation, you don't have anyone to stalk?
So now I'm a stalker?
So what does that make you toward JohnW?

Why don't you try actually discussing theology instead of worrying about the character of the people who disagree with you.
Looks who's talking!

Do you want to give John 7:38 a shot again. You gave some "possible" verses that it fulfilled, but you refuse to acknowledge that John 7:38 fulfilled Zech 14:8.
Already gave my answer and the reason for my answer.
But since you think I just worry about character instead of discussing theology, I guess you just skipped over that part.

john w

Hall of Fame
When you lie over and over again does it ever bother you?

Now that you have had over 24 hours to think about it, do you still stand by the following lie?

You, calling me a liar, and asking me if "it ever bother you??" That's rich, you deceiver, who says he never name calls, when you do constantly, says he never insults people who understands scripture differently than he does, when every other post is an attack, and ridicule of MAD, said he never argued that MAD was false because of how old it was, when you did, and do over and over, spamming this deception, and sophistry, and further spamming sophistry, and lies, when you assert that you never/don't "follow the teachings....inventions of men, " when you do, and everyone does, and one who denies that he copies and pastes directly from your AD 70 teachers, such as J Stewart Russell, Max King, Curtis, Hank Hannegraff, RC Sproul, Gary DeMar, K Gentry, Gary North.........................and even admit that you follow the teachings of pastors, men in bible study, and some TOL posters. You lie about it. That is your "ministry."

And not once have you addressed these lies-not once.

And here is another one of your big, fat lies, further evidence that you will lie about anything, in your sick phobia , obsession, with MAD:

"Nick M, Butterfly, John W, and STP (maybe others) have all said that Godrulz is not saved because he doesn’t understand the Gospel the way it is supposed to be understood."-Tet

vs.

"No, it's only when you guys pervert the resurection of Christ, and say it wasn't good enough for some poeple, that makes it appear hard to understand. But, like I said, that is only because you are perverting it....MAD preaches a false gospel."-Tet

john w

Hall of Fame
John, why don't you tell me what you think repentance from sin actually means?
Even using scripture?
Could you do that without posting someone else's material?
Do you have any opinions of your own?

Already have, Bel. Don't confuse your lack of spiritual discernment, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem of yours, with any alleged failure on my part to address the issue. With me? Good. Now....

"…… Repentance means to turn from sin... We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him..We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andycain

=out with the dbr-on record.

andyc

Already have, Bel. Don't confuse your lack of spiritual discernment, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem of yours, with any alleged failure on my part to address the issue. With me? Good. Now....

=out with the dbr-on record.

No you haven't. You quoted me out of context.
I want to know what you think repentance from sin actually means. After all, you believe the kingdom slaves had to repent. What did it mean for them?

john w

Hall of Fame
When you lie over and over again does it ever bother you?

Now that you have had over 24 hours to think about it, do you still stand by the following lie?

"Thanks John
Andy C is a Cain"-Tet. to me

Were you lying to me, or on the board, Brucie?

Agree, Tet.?

Tet: not a peep.

"Why should I be reasonable, when the Bible says the opposite about those that spread a false gospel?"-Nick M to Tet., re. calling out those who pervert the gospel of Christ.

"Because you could be wrong."-Tet.

vs.

"Andy C is a Cain"-Tet. to me

"Nick M, Butterfly, John W, and STP (maybe others) have all said that Godrulz is not saved because he doesn’t understand the Gospel the way it is supposed to be understood."-Tet

vs.

"No, it's only when you guys pervert the resurection of Christ, and say it wasn't good enough for some poeple, that makes it appear hard to understand. But, like I said, that is only because you are perverting it....MAD preaches a false gospel."-Tet

Status
Not open for further replies.