ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
No you haven't. You quoted me out of context.
I want to know what you think repentance from sin actually means. After all, you believe the kingdom slaves had to repent. What did it mean for them?

The old "out of context" crafty dismissal. No, the context is you....seared, defiled, conscience, and all.

",… We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation… MAD says that you don't have to repent because its not necessary. Repentance means to turn from a self willed life of sin to Christ in order to receive forgivness from sin."=out with the dbr, as it did not satisfy the sin/sins issue=bad news, not good news.

"Notice that the gentiles Paul preached to, had to turn from sin in order to be forgiven?... "=out with the dbr, as it did not satisfy the sin/sins issue=bad news, not good news.

"And if we genuinely do believe, we will repent (turn from sin)….. Repentance is simply to turn from sin.. Repent means to change/turn, and we have to turn from darkness, sin…"=out with the dbr, as it did not satisfy the sin/sins issue=bad news, not good news.

"Repentance means to turn from sin, …,. but you continue to insist that repentance (desire to change) is not a necessary component of salvation…. Do you believe we must repent of making sin our trade, in order to receive salvation?Or do you think we can continue sinning unashamedly?... We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed=belief in the dbr, trusting that it resolved the sin/sins issue completely, never enters into this pervert's thinking=out with the dbr, as it did not satisfy the sin/sins issue=bad news, not good news.

john w

Hall of Fame
No you haven't. You quoted me out of context.
I want to know what you think repentance from sin actually means. After all, you believe the kingdom slaves had to repent. What did it mean for them?

And take this "context:"

"Thanks John
Andy C is a Cain"-Tet. to me

john w

Hall of Fame
I bet Tet said that to you before he became preterized. Andy's been one of his biggest allies since he's gone down the spiritualization route.

Luke 23:12 KJV
And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

Here is a recent photo of Tet., andycain, and NewScam at a "God is done with Israel, and Genesis-Malachi, as that is earthly, fleshly, literal ..." conference :

31TJNZaKWQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So now I'm a stalker?

Yes, every time graceandpeace makes a post, you can't resist replying and attacking her. If she said the sky was blue, you would claim she didn't know what she was talking about. So yes, you are a stalker.

So what does that make you toward JohnW?

Myself, Godrulz, and Andy can't make a post without John W following us around from thread to thread copying and pasting his same rhetoric over and over again.

He copies and pastes the same thing to my posts no matter what the topic is or what my post says.

John W is 56 years old and acts like he's 14. No matter how hard you try to compare me to him, I don't ack like he does.

But, because he's a MADist, you will defend everything he does.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Thanks John
Andy C is a Cain"-Tet. to me

The above is another LIE by John W

The following is the post I made, everyone can see how John took it out of context:

All he does in copy and paste the same garbage every time you, Godrulz, graceandpeace, and me make a post.

His posts rarely address the topic of the thread. Instead it's the same old stuff over and over again.

I'm the "minister of lying", Godrulz is the "clown of TOL", graceandpeace is a witch, you're the Cain of TOL, blah, blah, blah.

As I have said, I don't find him very bright. I don't think he can stay on the topic of discussion. It's why he has been caught red handed many times copying and pasting from dispensational websites.

Therefore, since he can't stay with the topic of discussion he resorts to all the name calling and personal attacks.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I bet Tet said that to you before he became preterized

I never said it.

John W is lying again. It's why he doesn't use the quote tags.

But I'm sure you will give him some rep for lying, and encourage him to keep fighting those non-MADists.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Already gave my answer and the reason for my answer.
But since you think I just worry about character instead of discussing theology, I guess you just skipped over that part.

Here was your answer:

Or .....
from Jeremiah 31 which explains the new covenant.
Jeremiah 31 KJV
(11) For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.
(12) Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
Coupled with:
Isaiah 58 KJV
(11) And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
Coupled with:
John 4:10 KJV
(10) Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

(14) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

None of the verses you gave above explain how John 7:38 was fulfilled.

Let's look at the two verses again:

(John 7:38 KJV) He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

(Zech 14:8 KJV) And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

It is my position that John 7:38 is the fulfillment of Zech 14:8

Dispensationalists have to disagree with this, because it would mean that Zech 14:8 was fulfilled spiritually in lieu of literally.

So Tambora, none of the verses you gave are what Jesus was referring to when Jesus said "as the scripture hath said".

Do you have any other verses, or are you willing to admit that Zech 14:8 is the verse Jesus was referring to?

Also, you never replied to my question about John 14:2?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
in your sick phobia , obsession, with MAD:

I point out the false doctrine of dispensationalism.

It has nothing to do with MAD, other than the fact that most dispensationalists here on TOL are MADists. I have no problem telling A2D's their belief system is false too.

I'm just protecting the sheep from the wolves Johnny.

Dispensationalism is a false doctrine that was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, every time graceandpeace makes a post, you can't resist replying and attacking her. If she said the sky was blue, you would claim she didn't know what she was talking about. So yes, you are a stalker.

Myself, Godrulz, and Andy can't make a post without John W following us around from thread to thread copying and pasting his same rhetoric over and over again.

He copies and pastes the same thing to my posts no matter what the topic is or what my post says.

John W is 56 years old and acts like he's 14. No matter how hard you try to compare me to him, I don't ack like he does.

But, because he's a MADist, you will defend everything he does.

"Yes, every time graceandpeace makes a post, you can't resist replying and attacking her. If she said the sky was blue, you would claim she didn't know what she was talking about. So yes, you are a stalker."-Tet.

She perverts the gospel of Christ, jellyfish, and the book calls us to mark/expose/identify those who do. You call that "attacking." You made that up, spineless one.

And why are you "attacking" us, actor?:

"No, it's only when you guys pervert the resurection of Christ, and say it wasn't good enough for some poeple, that makes it appear hard to understand. But, like I said, that is only because you are perverting it....MAD preaches a false gospel."-Tet

"John W is 56 years old and acts like he's 14. No matter how hard you try to compare me to him, I don't ack like he does."-Tet.

You are an actor-here is your "attack," and hypocrisy, and lies..

"How many unbelievers have you won over to Christ by calling them names?"-Tet..

"Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong..."-Craigee Tet.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

"The only thing you are interested in is personal attacks against me."-Tet

vs.

No attacks, insults, name calling, huh actor?.

"Well, then that means you are dumber than a mentally challenged saved person. "-Tet. to me

"From my perspective, I see the majority of MADists as believers brainwashed..."-Tet.

“MAD…scrambling like cockroaches….”-Tet

"because of the jerk you really are."-Wimpy Craigie Jo Tet.

“Blaise Pascal died in 1662, which was about 200 years before Darby invented dispensationalism. If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid.My proof: read any post by Johnny W….Nope, the only "dumbing down of minds" are the people who have been brainwashed by the teachings of Darby, Scofield, Chafter, Bulliinger, Anderson, and Stam."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid. My proof: read any post by Johnny W. "-Craigee

"Slick Willy and Slick Nicky....... you can't tell the differnece."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Tell me Willy, did you know that Ruckman your KJV hero has divorced twice and remarried twice? "-Tet.

"What's the matter Johnny, did that trailer park question upset you?"-Tet.

“Johnny lives in or near Arlington, Texas.

If the following isn't the actual place, it should get you real close:”-Craigee Jo

Arlington Forest Home
Acres Mobile & RV
4800 Kelly Elliot Rd
Arlington, TX 76016
(817) 478-5805

“Are there trailer parks in England?”-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

Con artist.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
None of the verses you gave above explain how John 7:38 was fulfilled.
Yes, they do.
I already told that "belly" was a Hebrew idiom for the heart or soul (ie. the inner man).
But I am not a bit surprised that you do not see it.

(Zech 14:8 KJV) And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
It is my position that John 7:38 is the fulfillment of Zech 14:8
If you want to think that Jerusalem is an idiom for the inner man, be my guest.
But again, you would be wrong.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, they do.
I already told that "belly" was a Hebrew idiom for the heart or soul (ie. the inner man).
But I am not a bit surprised that you do not see it.

None of the verses speak of the living waters flowing, only Zech 14:8 does.

If you want to think that Jerusalem is an idiom for the inner man, be my guest.
But again, you would be wrong.

The temple was in Jerusalem.

Jesus said the following:

(John 2:21 KJV) But he spake of the temple of his body.

All who believed in Jesus fulfilled the prophecy of living waters flowing out of Jerusalem.

However, you will claim that Zech 14:8 is not fulfilled, and that one day in the future literal rivers of water will literally flow out of Jerusalem into the Mediterranean Sea and the Dead Sea because it's the only way your dispensationalism works out.

What about John 14:2?

john w

Hall of Fame
I point out the false doctrine of dispensationalism.

It has nothing to do with MAD, other than the fact that most dispensationalists here on TOL are MADists. I have no problem telling A2D's their belief system is false too.

I'm just protecting the sheep from the wolves Johnny.

Dispensationalism is a false doctrine that was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's.

This "sweetie" can't help from lying.

Again he spams:

"Dispensationalism is a false doctrine that was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's."-Con artist

You lying punk, full of sophistry. You follow Preterism/AD 70-ism, which was invented by Russell, King, Sproul......................and you even admit it, lying punk.

Observe, the continue deception, and lies...

Last week:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3133914&posted=1#post3133914

"No one held to the tenets of MAD until John Nelson Darby invented dispensationalism in the mid 1800'"-Preterist con man Tet.

I said:
"There you go, folks. It was only a matter of time before this charlatan would spam this sophistry. He does it on every thread in which he "participates," as his "Hail Mary," when he is methodically getting picked apart.

1. He "argues," again, that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth.

2. He lies about that-recently:

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tet.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=82922&page=98

“I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

"No matter how hard you try, you can't take away the fact that dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's...Why are most dispensationalists afraid and/or embarrassed to acknowledge that Darby invented what they believe?"-Deceiver Tet.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

"... Deep down you know that your belief system has only been around for not even 50 years, and that it was "developed" by men..."-con artist Partial Preterist Soddy Tet.

"...Your false teachings of men is a false teaching since there is not one trace of it in the first three centuries. None of the early church fathers taught your theory, its only about 50 years old."-con artist Partial Preterist Soddy Tet.

"MAD didn't exist until the mid 1800's"-con artist Partial Preterist Soddy Tet."-John W

Tet,-the habitual liar, and deceiver. He will not address this above, on record, lie-he is so obsessed with MAD, and has a "man" crush on me, he will lie on any subject.

john w

Hall of Fame
Preterism is a false doctrine that was invented by Max King and his Campbellite buddies.

Yes-straight from the Church of Christ, and his satanic Reppy Theology is straight from the Roman Catholic Organization.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Preterism is a false doctrine that was invented by Max King and his Campbellite buddies.

If so, then why did you say the following:

Then you should have no objection to being considered a parrot of the Jesuit Priest Luis de Alcazar, since you hold to some of his teaching.
Right?

You do know that Alcazar lived way before King and Campbel?

Status
Not open for further replies.