ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

Danoh

Wrong again ! Scripture created the arguments against MAD not Danoh.

Her fool point was that if not for my supposed spite; you would not be railing against her and hers as Hybrids; which you have yet done.

You had and have been railing against MAD and MADs in general; not against one and not another.

Her other fool point was my having mentioned Stam to you as being the cause of this same nonsense of hers about what originally set you off against MAD and or MADs.

Fact is, your issue is against MAD and MADs in general; myself included.

Out of your misunderstanding of Scripture, and your need to give them a dose of their own medicine.

You are both wrong on said need.

I just haven't seen fit to spit on you, no matter how much you might or might not spit on MAD and or MADs in general.

What that is - on both your part and theirs - is the "dissimulation" (hypocrisy) of Galatian LEGALISM.

Of a CONDITIONAL "grace" towards others.

Of "meet our standard and we won't spit on you."

Which is different from posting "Nope... Such and such is not what the Scripture teaches on that - this here is what the Scripture teaches on that..."

And calling out the LEGALISM I have just described is not spite, anymore than when the Scripture calls it what it is - religious hypocrisy.

That was Paul's very point against you and against them in their "our way or the highway" in the following...

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Solution given long ago, but ignored?

Galatians 5:8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you. 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess that is why Paul said others were in Christ before him , which MAD has to twist and divert to stay in their error.
Dodge is the one that does the twisting.
On top of the lies he purposely tells.

way 2 go

Nah, don't confuse me with MAD. I do not have to destroy the context of scripture to believe what I believe.
Mar 13:24-27
Mar 13:30 Truly I say to you that this generation shall not pass away until all these things occur.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have seen opinions but not ONE scripture that disproves Paul saying others were in Christ before him NOT ONE. That one verse PROVES MAD is a lie.
That's because we don't deny that there were others "in Christ" before Paul. We acknowledge it. We point out, however, that "in Christ" does not necessarily mean "in the Body of Christ."