ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

Danoh

Jesus isn't teaching the old law. Jesus is teaching the new law that we all are to obey.

What is greater, the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift?

Jesus telling the man he healed to show his self to the priest of the earthly temple is not preaching the old law.

Teaching to be reconciled to your brother is not preaching the old law, it is teaching the new law.

You failed at saying what Jesus taught was the old law only for the Jews.

Now go to Leviticus where Moses taught the old law, and believe the scriptures, all the scriptures, including this one:

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

That scripture rebukes you, but you will not learn.

Nope.

And you are confusing one part of those passages with another part of those same passages.

As for John 1:17?

You're as off on what it is talking about as you are on that other.

You're supposed to let Scripture interpret Scripture...

A very simple example:

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John starts out looking at things as to Israel, after the Cross.

Then, it goes into things prior to the Cross, as to Israel, that culminate in things where John 1 first starts out.

In contrast, Matthew starts out looking at things prior to the Cross as to Israel, and ends where John 1 starts out.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Nope.

And you are confusing one part of those passages with another part of those same passages.

As for John 1:17?

You're as off on what it is talking about as you are on that other.

You're supposed to let Scripture interpret Scripture...

A very simple example:

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John only starts out looking at things as to Israel, after the Cross.

Then, as with Matthew; it then goes into things prior to the Cross, as to Israel.

In contrast, Matthew starts out looking at things prior to the Cross as to Israel, and ends where John 1 starts out.

What do you think you have disproved that I said?

I gave you scripture that says Moses gave the law and Jesus came with GRACE.

So why do you say 'nope'?

Jesus came and taught the rules and guidelines for a new covenant.

Trust the scriptures and not what some men say that your ears liked.

God's Truth

I believe Jesus Christ is fully Man and fully God. Hebrews 2:14-18

Jesus Christ is the only God, the same and only God the Father, come in the flesh as a Man.

Jesus had an earthly side and was blood related to Abraham, and David.

Romans 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who was made of the descendants of David according to the flesh;

Danoh

What do you think you have disproved that I said?

I gave you scripture that says Moses gave the law and Jesus came with GRACE.

So why do you say 'nope'?

Jesus came and taught the rules and guidelines for a new covenant.

Trust the scriptures and not what some men say that your ears liked.

Nope, that was not from a book, nor from hearing someone teaching that.

Rather; my studies in the Word.

God's Truth

Nope, that was not from a book, nor from hearing someone teaching that.

Rather; my studies in the Word.

See for yourself.

Does the scripture say Jesus came with grace, yes or no?

When Jesus came the first time he came with grace.

You think he came with the law the first time and then later through Paul he came with grace!

Stop making Paul a sinner of the worst kind.

Paul stopped going against Jesus, but you make him still a blasphemer and violent man.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All men have their own spirit within them, and Jesus when a Man, he had his own Spirit within him, the Spirit of the one and only God the Father.
Not only did you not answer the question, it wasn't even directed at you. Please refrain, where you cannot answer appropriately, from answering questions not asked of you, but of others.

God's Truth

Not only did you not answer the question, it wasn't even directed at you. Please refrain, where you cannot answer appropriately, from answering questions not asked of you, but of others.

Anyone here can reply to any post here. hahahahaaaa

I know I answered and that it was right.

Demons were riled up when you heard the truth.

Danoh

See for yourself.

When Jesus came the first time he came with grace.

You think he came with the law the first time and then later through Paul he came with grace!

Stop making Paul a sinner of the worst kind.

Paul stopped going against Jesus, but you make him still a blasphemer and violent man.

Jesus was born under, lived under, and emphasized...obeying Moses: The Law.

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

That right there is Leviticus 14.

No matter what you erroneously continue to read into it.

God's Truth

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Jesus came with GRACE, and you refuse that truth.

Jesus fulfilled the the old law with the ceremonial works.

Show us that you know what that means.

Tell us what we have to obey that Jesus preached when he walked the earth. lololol

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Anyone here can reply to any post here. hahahahaaaa

You apparently didn't read through my comment very carefully.

I know I answered and that it was right.

You answered a question, but not the one I asked, again, because you didn't read what I said very carefully.

Demons were riled up when you heard the truth.

Whatever.

God's Truth

You apparently didn't read through my comment very carefully.

You answered a question, but not the one I asked, again, because you didn't read what I said very carefully.

Whatever.

Prove it that I did not answer your question.

God's Truth

Notice, still no answers from JR.

Questions that JR refuses to answer:

Tell us what we have to obey that Jesus preached when he walked the earth.

Lon

Was Jesus always a man? Or was He spirit and then He became a man?

Immutability is more an Open Theism discussion though. Most MAD, I don't believe, are Open Theist as well. IOW, most MAD also believe God is immutable.

Answering the question: No, but for God, a restriction rather than anything 'new.'
Anything that exists, comes from God, therefore whatever is here (barring sin and effect) doesn't exist outside of God. In that sense: No, God becoming man was nothing 'outside' of His complete knowledge. Having a complete knowledge means nothing is 'new' persay.

Why persay? If I put a 55 Chevy together, all by myself as the designer, when I got a brand new 56, it'd not be nothing 'new' to me, but it'd be new, but the drive is the same. Most MAD are on this side of the explanation, Open Theism are not. -Lon

Danoh

Jesus came with GRACE, and you refuse that truth.

Jesus fulfilled the the old law with the ceremonial works.

Show us that you know what that means.

Tell us what we have to obey that Jesus preached when he walked the earth. lololol

God's Truth

Why won't you acknowledge the scriptures?

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.