ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

Danoh

You do not get to demand ANYTHING of me NOTHING.

You have seen what I depend in many times and YOU have commented on what I believe several times about salvation, but I will do it one more time. YOU are beginning to act like dan asking the same question whenever you believe it fits YOUR narrative , which I find disingenuous and dishonest.

Salvation is trusting in the Lord Jesus' sacrifice as a payment for sin believed through faith.Grace is 100% provided by God as a result of faith, but it does not stop there as per scripture. You cannot place your faith in God if you refuse to repent of a known sin that the Holy Spirit has convicted to lead you to place your faith in the Lord Jesus.

There is a verse that says ," they loved their sin more than God;another words, they refused to repent of their sin=lost.

lol

I can imagine you getting all bent out of shape :chuckle:

But actually...

1- If you're going to play Bible expert, you should at least have a clear testimony of your salvation.

2- It has always appeared to me that you trusted Christ died for your sins but that you then added some sort of an obvious doing or so called repenting on your part, to that.

You were saved the moment you trusted that Christ died for your sins.

What ever you then added to that in the very moment just after you believed, is nothing more than your religious confusion, and fortunately for you; too late - you had already trusted that Christ died for your sins and in that very moment by itself the Spirit right then and there baptized you into or identified you with Christ's death, burial and resurrection in newness of life with Him for eternity.

In short, what I have actually been attempting to get YOU clear on, is the following...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

dodge

For one straddling the fence between law and grace, you're handling that wedgie as well as can be expected.:shut:

I don't straddle anything ! Salvation was and is a gift of God based on faith ! Faith has to have a direction and one that it is placed in , and if faith is in self and not in Jesus it is misplaced and worthless.

You do understand salvation is not a magical incantation or a series of words right ? As Jesus said many that think they are going to heaven He is going to say I NEVER KNEW YOU to right ?

The wedgie as you called it is believing before and after salvation that God requires NOTHING from those he saves , and that is where your cult train ran off of the tracks.

dodge

lol

But actually...

1- If you're going to play Bible expert, you should at least have a clear testimony of your salvation.

2- It has always appeared to me that you trusted Christ died for your sins but that you then added some sort of an obvious doing or so called repenting on your part, to that.

What ever you then added to that in the very moment just after you believed, is nothing more than your religious confusion, and fortunately for you; too late - you had already trusted that Christ died for your sins and in that very moment by itself the Spirit right then and there baptized you into or identified you with Christ's death, burial and resurrection in newness of life with Him for eternity.

In short, what I have actually been attempting to get YOU clear on, is the following...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

YOU might want to pay attention to Gal. 3:1 there old boy. Following Bullinger and Stam right out of the truth of Christ Jesus into the cult of MAD is in your opinion trusting God ? I think not.

No one is made perfect by the law and no one has said they are. FYI ,faith and repentance towards God as Paul taught are NOT works. Why you have even let Bullinger and Stam talk YOU right out of what Jesus commanded His followers to do as in water baptism. Jesus, Paul, and everyone that could in the NT that got saved was water baptized INCLUDING JESUS AND PAUL. Your deception to follow other men and yourself appears complete. Your loss NOT mine.

glorydaz

I don't straddle anything ! Salvation was and is a gift of God based on faith ! Faith has to have a direction and one that it is placed in , and if faith is in self and not in Jesus it is misplaced and worthless.

You do understand salvation is not a magical incantation or a series of words right ? As Jesus said many that think they are going to heaven He is going to say I NEVER KNEW YOU to right ?

The wedgie as you called it is believing before and after salvation that God requires NOTHING from those he saves , and that is where your cult train ran off of the tracks.

:rotfl:

No one from MADD ever suggests salvation must be earned through such as water baptism or repentance or works of any kind. You're the one who has been promoting such things, and that is because you refuse to see that there were two different Gospels (good news) being preached.

When you claim the gospel of salvation is repent and be baptized, you are preaching another Gospel which requires something from those who believe. That would be what was required of the Jews.

The Gospel of Grace is a GIFT....not of ourselves. You just proved yourself in error once again. Can't you see what you're saying in yellow above. We're not the ones preaching repent and be baptised (nor was Paul). That would be YOU hanging onto what was for the Jews alone.

dodge

:rotfl:

No one from MADD ever suggests salvation must be earned through such as water baptism or repentance or works of any kind. You're the one who has been promoting such things, and that is because you refuse to see that there were two different Gospels (good news) being preached.

When you claim the gospel of salvation is repent and be baptized, you are preaching another Gospel which requires something from those who believe. That would be what was required of the Jews.

The Gospel of Grace is a GIFT....not of ourselves. You just proved yourself in error once again. Can't you see what you're saying in yellow above. We're not the ones preaching repent and be baptised (nor was Paul). That would be YOU hanging onto what was for the Jews alone.

So faith is doing nothing ? You are about 50 cards short of a full deck.

Good night.

glorydaz

YOU might want to pay attention to Gal. 3:1 there old boy. Following Bullinger and Stam right out of the truth of Christ Jesus into the cult of MAD is in your opinion trusting God ? I think not.

No one is made perfect by the law and no one has said they are. FYI ,faith and repentance towards God as Paul taught are NOT works. Why you have even let Bullinger and Stam talk YOU right out of what Jesus commanded His followers to do as in water baptism. Jesus, Paul, and everyone that could in the NT that got saved was water baptized INCLUDING JESUS AND PAUL. Your deception to follow other men and yourself appears complete. Your loss NOT mine.

This nonsense is a result of Danoh's spite. Dodge learned from Danoh about Stam and Bullinger, and the "hybrid" MADDs and poor old Dodge grabbed onto it and turned it into this monster we see now.

Kinda reminds me of Frankenstein. :think:

You created this monster, Danoh, you'd best unplug it.

glorydaz

So faith is doing nothing ? You are about 50 cards short of a full deck.

Good night.

It's the Gospel of Grace. It's not what you have been preaching, is it? That's what we've all been trying to tell you. The Risen Lord revealed this one to Paul.

Faith is believing, and it's called the obedience of faith.

We believe unto righteousness. Romans 10:10

Here's why, Dodge. In the ages to come....God's kindness and grace toward us may be shown to all of creation. No man will ever be able to boast....he can't claim he did one single thing except believe.

Eph. 2:7-9 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Boasting is EXCLUDED by the Law of Faith. Man cannot claim he got baptized, or repented or sorrowed or performed righteous acts of any kind whatsoever. Romans 3:27

God's Truth

lol

But actually...

The Galatians were talked into getting circumcised and observing special days, they were NOT tricked into believing and obeying Jesus! LOLLOLLOLLOL

God's Truth

For one straddling the fence between law and grace, you're handling that wedgie as well as can be expected.:shut:

Is that what Jesus did?

Jesus came with grace and taught the new law---THE LAW OF CHRIST.

But you preach against us obeying what Jesus taught. So much for the law of Christ.

dodge

It's the Gospel of Grace. It's not what you have been preaching, is it? That's what we've all been trying to tell you. The Risen Lord revealed this one to Paul.

Faith is believing, and it's called the obedience of faith.

We believe unto righteousness. Romans 10:10

Here's why, Dodge. In the ages to come....God's kindness and grace toward us may be shown to all of creation. No man will ever be able to boast....he can't claim he did one single thing except believe.

Eph. 2:7-9 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Boasting is EXCLUDED by the Law of Faith. Man cannot claim he got baptized, or repented or sorrowed or performed righteous acts of any kind whatsoever. Romans 3:27

If there is no repentance toward God then there is NO faith !

Act 20:21
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Danoh

This nonsense is a result of Danoh's spite. Dodge learned from Danoh about Stam and Bullinger, and the "hybrid" MADDs and poor old Dodge grabbed onto it and turned it into this monster we see now.

Try Gal. 2:20.

dodge

Wrong again ! Scripture created the arguments against MAD not Danoh.