ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said:

Luk 13:5
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Elymas dodeball's saint Judas:

Matthew 27:3 KJV Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

dodge

Scripture says Paul did perform miracles.

Paul got saved in Acts 9

Act 19:11
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
19:12
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Jesus said:

john w

Hall of Fame
Scripture says Paul did perform miracles.

Paul got saved in Acts 9

Act 19:11
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
19:12
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Jesus said:

"Jesus said:"

Mark 1 KJV

44 And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

You fraud, poser, snotty brat, tantrum punk-do it.

Yes, we thought so, admitted Catholic, child of the devil.

"Jesus" says that you are a fraud, and not a former "Marine," you weak little brat, and poser. You're a satanic liar. My evidence? Your crying posts.

dodge

Christians mourn for those trapped in MAD they know it is a lie.

Why do you call me Lord Lord and do not the things I have commanded you ?

Not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord will enter into heaven but he that does my Father's will.

john w

Hall of Fame

Not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord will enter into heaven but he that does my Father's will.
Spam another verse, in red, you draft dodger, and satanic accuser of the brethren, as I you were never in the Marines, draft dodger. You are a fraud, devilish poser.

dodge

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Both ! Paul was an example of long suffering meaning God did not kill Paul when he persecuted the body of Christ. Paul was an example of God's long suffering NOT he was a pattern of being first in the B.O.C.

Why did he not kill Paul after Paul blasphemed the Holy Spirit? Back to the subject and your ignoring it.

1 Timothy 1:16

16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

It is still in bold. Is Paul double minded? Then he does not mean the same thing in Romans 16 as he does to Timothy.

Compare what Paul said in bold to what James 2 shows.

Notice how Dodge has not addressed and answered. Do not answer him when he does not answer.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, there is only ONE Gospel and here is proof.

Gal 1:23
But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Acts 26:16

16 But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.

When Paul believed, he preached that Jesus is the Christ. Other things were not yet revealed to him. None of it to the 12. Paul told them. The Lord Jesus Christ showed Peter several years later in Acts 10. And Peter rejected it. Not so Lord!

dodge

Why did he not kill Paul after Paul blasphemed the Holy Spirit? Back to the subject and your ignoring it.

16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

It is still in bold. Is Paul double minded? Then he does not mean the same thing in Romans 16 as he does to Timothy.

Compare what Paul said in bold to what James 2 shows.

Notice how Dodge has not addressed and answered. Do not answer him when he does not answer.

1. YOU have no clue what it is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit zero.

Jesus did a miracle to which the religious leaders said Jesus did the miracle by the power of Satan. Jesus said you can speak against God,and Him but to attribute a work of God to Satan is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Mar 3:29
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Luk 12:10
And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Jesus was not a liar He said to blaspheme the Holy Spirit was UN-forgivable in this world and the next.

That verse is nothing more than God being long suffering to a sinner resisting God's grace as Paul was doing when Saul was persecuting Jesus i.e. the B.O.C. Jesus said to Saul," Saul why do you persecute me and Saul asked who are you Lord and Jesus said I am Jesus who you persecute". Who was Saul persecuting ? Saul was persecuting Christians who were in the B.O.C.

I have answered this before Nick....KEEP UP.

dodge

16 But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.

When Paul believed, he preached that Jesus is the Christ. Other things were not yet revealed to him. None of it to the 12. Paul told them. The Lord Jesus Christ showed Peter several years later in Acts 10. And Peter rejected it. Not so Lord!

I believe scripture;therefore, I reject your changing what scripture says and means.

Paul said others were in Christ before Him. I believe Paul.

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Scripture says Paul preached the same faith he once sought to destroy.

But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Who was Paul persecuting Nick ? That would be Christians Paul was persecuting.

When Jesus asked Saul why are you persecuting ME and Saul asked who are you Lord to which Jesus replied I am Jesus who you are persecuting. Saul was persecuting Christians and Jesus said Saul was persecuting HIM so Saul was persecuting those in the B.O.C.

Stop ignoring scripture to follow Bullinger and Stam.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul began preaching what was already known. You ignored this. You devil worshiping pig.

Both ! Paul was an example of long suffering meaning God did not kill Paul when he persecuted the body of Christ. Paul was an example of God's long suffering NOT he was a pattern of being first in the B.O.C.

Meaning. Meaning it doesn't mean what it says. And Paul says he is first. And this is what Paul says.

What was the pattern to everlasting life that was set with Paul, according to Paul?

dodge

Paul began preaching what was already known. You ignored this. You devil worshiping pig.

Meaning. Meaning it doesn't mean what it says. And Paul says he is first. And this is what Paul says.

What was the pattern to everlasting life that was set with Paul, according to Paul?

When you can grow up and debate like an adult get back with me. I don't have time for supposed grown men acting like a 12 year old kid with a chip on their shoulder.

dodge

The same one that eventual ALL the Apostles preached as they were led by the Holy Spirit NOT Paul.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The same one that eventual ALL the Apostles preached as they were led by the Holy Spirit NOT Paul.

What do you mean eventually? You did not address the main points yet. Why is that? Paul said he is a pattern. According to Paul, what is that patter? I put it in bold for you. And he says he is the first.

dodge

What do you mean eventually? You did not address the main points yet. Why is that? Paul said he is a pattern. According to Paul, what is that patter? I put it in bold for you. And he says he is the first.

What the pattern actually means:

to show by the example of my conversation that the same grace which I had obtained would not be wanting also to those who should hereafter believe.

After the resurrection All of the Apostles were on the same page concerning salvation by grace.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What the pattern actually means:

You don't need to say any more. You go ahead and say what it really means, because it doesn't mean what it says. It says Paul is the pattern, the prototype in Greek, the first one who shall be saved by believing, not by works. Faith alone, as many "protestants" like to put it.

Paul blasphemed the Holy Spirit and was not killed like in Acts 5.

dodge

You don't need to say any more. You go ahead and say what it really means, because it doesn't mean what it says. It says Paul is the pattern, the prototype in Greek, the first one who shall be saved by believing, not by works. Faith alone, as many "protestants" like to put it.

Paul said others were in Christ before him. Do you believe Paul was a liar ?

Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

You keep saying the same thing about Paul and Jesus spoke to blaspheming the Holy Ghost and yet you ignore what Jesus said why ?

Mat 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Danoh

Nope.

With the majority of the nation Israel having been concluded by the Law and the Prophets as being in unbelief, for their having filled up their sins against the LORD and His Christ, said nation was now "in UNcircumcision" or "under sin" with the Gentiles, Acts 4; Acts 7, Rom. 1-3.

With that, the world was now headed for events that would culminate in God's Prophesied wrath, followed by His Prophesied Grace, thus, why Stephen saw the Lord standing, Is. 3:13; 66:16, Ezek. 30:26-38, etc.

But as God had also planned: where sin abounded, God's Unprohesied Grace did much more abound, Rom. 5, and with that began to unfold an Unprophesied Mystery pattern of longsuffering towards all without distinction, Rom. 3:21-31.

Paul being the first God began to show said longsuffering in, and through, to them that should thereafter believe, , 1 Tim 1:11-16; Titus 1:2-3, etc.

THIS is the Actual Acts 9 aka Mid-Acts Position, on the intended sense of 1 Tim. 1:16's "longsuffering."

Last edited:

Danoh

Paul said others were in Christ before him. Do you believe Paul was a liar ?

You keep saying the same thing about Paul and Jesus spoke to blaspheming the Holy Ghost and yet you ignore what Jesus said why ?

Mat 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

You remain completely oblivious to why Paul even used the word "also."

Simple Study Principle:

The simple question 'what was this writer of Scripture talking about in these passages before he then added to that what he then added to it?'

The fact is that the Apostle Paul was not even talking about who was or who was not in the Body of Christ, when he then said what you think he said.

Fact is, he was talking about something else and THEN said that, in line with what he was actually talking about, to begin with.

And what he was talking about when he then added that to what he was talking about - was about various servants in the Lord.

He was talking about those who had been serving the Lord before he was.

You will have to do the impossible for you.

You will have to prove your pet theory by some other passage.

Impossible for you in that you have yet proven you are even able to properly discern that what Stam described a Dispensation is, is the exact same description the source you quoted described it as.

You are only proving yourself unable to discern a thing that is the same, from a thing that differs.

Pick up your sword, wipe your face, dodge, and get back to the Scripture for it's answers, it's way, over your notions.

Prov. 27:17

Last edited: