ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

dodge

Jesus said it of BELIEVERS. Jesus said so.
Jesus said those signs would follow BELIEVERS. Jesus said so.

Are you a BELIEVER, Dodge?
Connect the dots, Dodge.
Connect the dots to all members (ie. BELIEVERS) in the BOC, Dodge.
If the members of the BOC are BELIEVERS, and those signs follow BELIEVERS, something doesn't add up or we would witness all members of the BOC doing these.

UN-like those in MAD I will not throw the baby out with the bath water. All you have are the errors of the men who you follow.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
.... and drink some poison.

.....and remit and retain people's sins.

All five commissions from Mt 28:19-20, Mk 16:15-20, Lk 24:47, Jn 20:23 and Acts 1:8, which the Lord gave to the eleven after His resurrection are part of the same so called 'great' commission.

I don't know anyone who does all those things, but.....the twelve began to do them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus said Saul attacked Him when he persecuted the early Jewish church. Meaning those folks were in the B.O.C. before Paul which of course means MAD is a LIE.
The early Jewish church was not the BOC.

Mark 16:17-20 KJV
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
(18) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
(19) So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
(20) And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

That is not the BOC.
You should know that for the simple fact that you claim to be in the BOC and yet those signs do not follow you.
Just as I claim to be in the BOC and yet those signs do not follow me.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So since folks do not pic up snakes that negates that Jesus is the door, light, true vine,way, truth , and life ?
The verses do not say that the signs that follow BELIEVERS negate that Jesus is the door, light, true vine, truth, and life.
That's another strawman you are attacking.

The verses say those signs will follow BELIEVERS.

Now, if by "BELIEVERS" it means the BOC, and those signs follow BELIEVERS (BOC in your theory) then you are going to have to question your membership since those sign do not follow you.

DODGEISM has thrown the baby out with the bath water.

dodge

Tambora;5038116]The early Jewish church was not the BOC.

Jesus says they were YOU say they was not. I will stay with what Jesus said.

Act 9:4
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Act 9:5
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Jesus said Saul was persecuting HIM when Saul persecuted the early Jewish church. MAD ignores the truth to stay in lies,sadly.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
.....and remit and retain people's sins.

All five commissions from Mt 28:19-20, Mk 16:15-20, Lk 24:47, Jn 20:23 and Acts 1:8, which the Lord gave to the eleven after His resurrection are part of the same so called 'great' commission.

I don't know anyone who does all those things, but.....the twelve began to do them.
I know.
And yet somehow there are some folks that insist that it is all the same gospel message.

And you know what's really funny/sad, Steko?
When these things are pointed out, they are the same people that will start eliminating much of Jesus' teachings while He walked the earth as applying to them.
And they STILL will try and insist it is all the same gospel message!!!
It's outright bizarre!

dodge

I know.
And yet somehow there are some folks that insist that it is all the same gospel message.

And you know what's really funny/sad, Steko?
When these things are pointed out, they are the same people that will start eliminating much of Jesus' teachings while He walked the earth as applying to them.
And they STILL will try and insist it is all the same gospel message!!!
It's outright bizarre!

Probably because there is only "one" Gospel as Revelation says " the everlasting Gospel" same as "Jesus was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world".

dodge

So you're equating "Jesus, faith, GRACE, and salvation" with "Moses and the prophets"?

Sounds like you're calling Moses Jesus, and I'm pretty sure they're two different people.

Let me ask you this, dodge, was Jesus lying when He told His disciples that some of them would not even make it through the surrounding cities before His return?

You are confused it was not I but Jesus that said ," the law came by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ".

And Jesus said," if they hear not Moses and the prophets neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead".

SaulToPaul 2

Here's the everlasting gospel,

Rev 14
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

This is not 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)

DAN P

Jesus says they were YOU say they was not. I will stay with what Jesus said.

Act 9:4
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Act 9:5
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Jesus said Saul was persecuting HIM when Saul persecuted the early Jewish church. MAD ignores the truth to stay in lies,sadly.

Hi and just where is the B O C mentioned in Acts 9:5 ??

It means than it is the MESSIANIC Assembly that Paul was persecuting !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
Easy enough for MAD to ignore scripture to promote error, obviously. Your loss not mine.

Jesus says.... I will stay with what Jesus said.

"Jesus says"...
Raise the dead....Sell all you have...Go to Jerusalem 3 times/year to observe the feasts....Cast out devils....Heal the sick...Make the blind see....Make the lame walk....Offer the gift that Moses commanded................

"stay with what Jesus said"-do it.

You demonic fraud, poser, as you "ignore Jesus' commands," "ignore scripture,"and throw out the baby with the bath water, you wicked actress/hypocrite. What side of that demonic face do you want slapped?

john w

Hall of Fame
UN-like those in MAD I will not throw the baby out with the bath water. All you have are the errors of the men who you follow.

You demonic drunk, with your "the errors of the men"-all errors are from men, troll. You're a stooge, Curly, so, as usual, you've said nothing, idiot.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Probably because there is only "one" Gospel as Revelation says " the everlasting Gospel" same as "Jesus was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world".
And there you have it, folks!
Dodgeism says it's all the same gospel message for the BOC.

Mark 16:17-20 KJV
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
(18) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
(19) So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
(20) And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Now Dodge has a problem, as these signs do not follow him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Jesus says"...
Raise the dead....Sell all you have...Go to Jerusalem 3 times/year to observe the feasts....Cast out devils....Heal the sick...Make the blind see....Make the lame walk....Offer the gift that Moses commanded................

"stay with what Jesus said"-do it.
Yep, that's Dodgeism ---- it's all the same gospel message.

The problem is, Dodge does not measure up, so he conveniently ignores what Jesus said, and ends up being ....
You demonic fraud, poser, as you "ignore Jesus' commands," "ignore scripture,"and throw out the baby with the bath water, you wicked actress/hypocrite. What side of that demonic face do you want slapped?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, and Jesus equipped the early believers ( the 12 ) to do as He told them to do.

And when did they stop performing miracles?

:think:
:doh:
:idea:

Could it be when God saved Paul? Because I don't remember there being any miracles recorded in Paul's writings...

dodge

And when did they stop performing miracles?

:think:
:doh:
:idea:

Could it be when God saved Paul? Because I don't remember there being any miracles recorded in Paul's writings...

Scripture says Paul did perform miracles.

Paul got saved in Acts 9

Act 19:11
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
19:12
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Scripture says Paul did perform miracles.

Paul got saved in Acts 9

Act 19:11
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
19:12
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and e blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that you it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Your interpretation is wrong. Get a bible and read it it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peterl as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men.

Raise the dead. Why do you ignore "Jesus"'s and Paul's teachings?

You trollite fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said:

Luk 13:5
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

"Jesus said:"

Poser, fraud, troll, pope follower Elymas.

Keep posting. This is easy.