ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

dodge

Tambora;5038036]MAD teaches they should be studied.
Are you disagreeing with that?

Not at all. It is the "only part" that is corrupted.
MAD does not teach that the 4 Gospels should not be studied.
Attacking a strawman just makes you look foolish.

Do you follow Jesus as Jesus said those n Him should do ?

MAD does not teach that the 12 apostles were placed under Paul.
Neither was Paul placed under any of the 12.
Stop making stawmen.

No MAD just separates the 12 Apostles from the B.O.C. as they separate and remove Jesus from His own B.O.C.
MAD does not teach there is no repentance.
Quit making strawmen.

Sure they do I have been told over and over that repentance was for Israel "only".

Are you talking about being dunked in water?

Pretty flippant and disrespectful to the Lord Jesus considering Jesus said to teach and baptize ALL NATIONS.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Danoh, you are smarter than that ! I did not say so Jesus said so.
Dodge, you are smarter than that!

Matthew 15:24 KJV
(24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jesus said so!

Mark 16:17-18 KJV
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
(18) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Jesus said so!

As you can see, Dodge, "Jesus said so" is not a phrase that can be thrown around as loosely as you use it.

dodge

Dodge, you are smarter than that!

Matthew 15:24 KJV
(24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jesus said so!

(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
(18) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Jesus said so!

As you can see, Dodge, "Jesus said so" is not a phrase that can be thrown around as loosely as you use it.
Bottom line MAD is an affront to God and while some parts of MAD are scriptural the main thrust of MAD dishonors God, diminishes Jesus' rightful place, and contradicts scripture.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So since folks do not pic up snakes that negates that Jesus is the door, light, true vine,way, truth , and life ?
Did not Jesus Christ say:

MAD has thrown the baby out with the bath water.
Are you a believer, Dodge?
Or are you gonna throw out that baby with your bath water?

dodge

Yes, and Jesus equipped the early believers ( the 12 ) to do as He told them to do.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bottom line MAD is an affront to God
MAD is not an affront to GOD.
Your strawmen are.

and while some parts of MAD are scriptural the main thrust of MAD dishonors God,
MAD does not dishonor GOD.
Your strawmen do.

diminishes Jesus' rightful place, and contradicts scripture.
MAD does not.
Your strawment do.

You are only attacking your own vain imaginings.

dodge

Tambora;5038082]MAD is not an affront to GOD.

Jesus said Saul attacked Him when he persecuted the early Jewish church. Meaning those folks were in the B.O.C. before Paul which of course means MAD is a LIE.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yes, and Jesus equipped the early believers ( the 12 ) to do as He told them to do.
Jesus said it of BELIEVERS. Jesus said so.
Jesus said those signs would follow BELIEVERS. Jesus said so.

Are you a BELIEVER, Dodge?
Connect the dots, Dodge.
Connect the dots to all members (ie. BELIEVERS) in the BOC, Dodge.
If the members of the BOC are BELIEVERS, and those signs follow BELIEVERS, something doesn't add up or we would witness all members of the BOC doing these.