ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have not posted to you FIRST with in some time.

Fact is, I have always often ignored your posts, as I am simply not into your gossip and post after post after post of nothing having to do with the topics being discussed.

I merely REPLY to YOUR nonsense, when it has been directed at me. And this, only at times.

Rotfl - leave it to your cult-like, one-sided mind to twist this into being my contact first - what a cult-like character you are :chuckle:

Yes, his hypocracy has not gone unnoticed, the whole world sees it.

but we must take pity on the cripple.

LA

andyc

Your failure of an OP was dealt with.

Respond to Dan's point please.

Only Lighthouse and Clete offered an answer. You haven't.
Tell Danny boy to start a thread with whatever he wants me to tackle, and I will do so. Not in this thread though.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If posters on TOL would stick with the "Grace Gospel" that was given to the Apostle Paul, Rightly Divide the word of God and have a clear understanding of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, everything would go smoothly for them. There would be less hostility aboard the "U.S.S. TOL."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul states in Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel." The Gospel he's talking about is the Grace Gospel that includes both Jew and Gentile alike in this "Dispensation of Grace", as Paul calls it.

Ephesians 3:2 "If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you're seeking faith, you'll find it in the Bible. Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

We're SAVED by God's Grace. Grace is the "Gift of God" in that verse. Faith is FOUND in the Bible.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Once one hears the Gospel and places their FAITH in Christ as their Savior, they're sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. At which time we also receive the Righteousness of Christ. Romans 3:22 "Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:"

We also receive eternal life. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."