ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

Danoh

I don't. We are living in what Paul calls: "The Dispensation of Grace." God's Grace is offered to both Jew and Gentle alike. I have NEVER deviated from that stand.

Nope you have not.

Question is, are you merely parrorting someone else's labor.

It sure seems that way to me.

And not to me...alone.

And...not much grace in this grace you claim is this "time period" :chuckle:

Danoh

Looks as if my friend Danoh "Took a Powder?" That's an old-fashioned way of saying, he split. He's most likely regrouping?

Just now, during a brief lull between posts by you, I was about to conclude the same about you....but then I remembered that is what you always accuse others of :chuckle:

andyc

Are you posting from work as we speak? By the way, I'm retired from over 40 years of work.

Ok Marowbe

You wake up each day, crawl in to this forum, and basically say nice things to your buddies, and bad things to those you don't approve of.
So what's the deal with you?

Retired and useless?

I bet even your plants would appreciate a drink.

Danoh

Ok Marowbe

You wake up each day, crawl in to this forum, and basically say nice things to your buddies, and bad things to those you don't approve of.
So what's the deal with you?

Retired and useless?

I bet even your plants would appreciate a drink.

He's retired.

Meaning he put in his time.

Does not make him useless.

Just one-sided :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's amazing that the posters on this thread desire me to get a job (Although, as I've previously announced, I'm retired.) yet, they all seem to be able to be present on TOL day and night? You guys must have an open-ended kind of job?

Danoh

GM needs to change that latest avatar of his - its' big, friendly grin, is throwing me off :chuckle:

andyc

It's amazing that the posters on this thread desire me to get a job (Although, as I've previously announced, I'm retired.) yet, they all seem to be able to be present on TOL day and night? You guys must have an open-ended kind of job?

Well if you weren't so pointless as a poster, we wouldn't wonder about you being a pointless person.
Nothing wrong with be retired, but your contribution to debates is nonexistent. Makes me think that you came to this forum looking for friends, not truth.