ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

andyc

Hi and you feel like know one is listening , when there are many guests that are reading , what all members post !!

If you understood Paul , you would not be discouraged and I have been like you , ONLY for different reasons as the Pentecotal and So Baptist assemblies I attended , raised questions with NO answers and when you believe Paul you will be SET FREE !!

So keep pluging AWAY and when you study the Greek TENSES , VOICES and MOOD you will change !!

dan p

Um, you think I'm discouraged because madists are unable to respond to my challenge?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As you read along through a chapter, you MUST focus entirely on what your reading and pray beforehand that God will give you the knowledge and wisdom of what you're about to read/study. That's a fundamental truth on how to approach the reading of Scripture. Focus and prayer.

Danoh

I agree with you about AndyC. However, it might be added ,that, YOU have done your fair share of attacking MADs you don't agree with. You've also name called, argued, and been mean-spirited towards fellow Grace Gospel Believers/MADs. So, when you speak of "Hypocrisy" add your own name to it.

Its like you just hang around waiting for whatever you might pounce on and turn into one useless post after another of your endless strife with anyone who does not hold to the errors you not only parrot, but worse - make an enemy of anyone who does not agree.

What is that - a cover on you part for the obviously consistent fact that you have no voice of your own when it comes to posting actual Scriptural defences of your supposed views?

The minute you find out the truth of the errors you parrot; you will see who are your actual friends on here.

Not that that will happen.

You simply appear incompetent at studying a thing out on your own; and you know this.

You are nothing but a parrot.

I have yet to speak against Mads.

I have spoken gainst the cult-like insolence of you and your kind.

The Almost 28 errors is another issue.

One I am merely amused by, as I do not see that aspect as cult-like.

But I have explained all this before.

But you are simply being your usual, one-sided, cult-like, hypocritical self.

You and yours are all like this.

It is what it is...hypocrite.

MAD has nothing to do with that - that is just you and yours being the hypocrites you are.

If this were a MAD thing across the board - every MAD on TOL would be guilty of your and your's duplicity and need for strife in your grace-less grace.

Obviously, such is not the case.

Whatever - your kind never change.

Your kind always see the above truth against you not a good towards you, but as your enemy.

andyc

Andy, I was reading over some of the earlier post in this thread and it hit me what the problem is.

That which is flesh is flesh and that which is spirit is spirit.

Those who worship God must worship God in Spirit and in truth.

Madist are rigid and spiritless otherwise they as you and others could see the GRACE of God working in spite of the law > Madist operate and walk in the flesh and not in the Spirit . Madist cannot see that truth because they are so busy following their rules ( which most are not even scriptural ) , just like the Pharisees , that they have hemmed themselves in with.

The Spirit makes alive and following the flesh kills.

Peace.

:thumb:

andyc

I agree with you about AndyC. However, it might be added ,that, YOU have done your fair share of attacking MADs you don't agree with. You've also name called, argued, and been mean-spirited towards fellow Grace Gospel Believers/MADs. So, when you speak of "Hypocrisy" add your own name to it.

Danoh is the mad oracle. Didn't you know that?

andyc

It was shown to you CLEARLY that the woman in John 8 was NOT legally condemn-able, but you just carry on with your ranting.

You are impervious to truth.

The woman caught in the act of adultery was not the subject of the OP.
However, Jesus didn't condemn her while knowing she was guilty. Yet Jesus condemned the pharisees, even though they had not committed an act condemned by the law.

You read the gospels through hyperdispenationalist sun glasses.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Its like you just hang around waiting for whatever you might pounce on and turn into one useless post after another of your endless strife with anyone who does not hold to the errors you not only parrot, but worse - make an enemy of anyone who does not agree.

I began to read your post and stopped right away. I couldn't get through all the TRIPE. You're in "Full Attack Mode" constantly, against Grace Gospel Believing MADs. As I've told you before and will say it again, YOU repulse me. I see you as an enemy of the Grace Gospel/MADs. You're the proverbial, "Wolf in Sheep's clothing." You sicken me like no other poster on TOL. I'll make a deal with you: "Don't speak to me and I won't speak to you?" How's that?"

Danoh

However, Jesus didn't condemn her while knowing she was guilty. Yet Jesus condemned the pharisees, even though they had not committed an act condemned by the law.

The subject of the OP was your assertion of unmerited grace...even as you showed none toward whom you posted to, in your own hypocrisy...throughout both said OP and...this entire thread.

But, I have already pointed this out, and you have ignored it...in your hypocrisy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're a "Dyed in the wool" Pentecostal/Charismatic. You have absolutely NO understanding of the Grace Gospel Message or MAD. You seek after signs and wonders. You have an "Emotionally based belief system."

andyc

What is that - a cover on you part for the obviously consistent fact that you have no voice of your own when it comes to posting actual Scriptural defences of your supposed views?

The minute you find out the truth of the errors you parrot; you will see who are your actual friends on here.

Not that that will happen.

You simply appear incompetent at studying a thing out on your own; and you know this.

You are nothing but a parrot.

I have yet to speak against Mads.

I have spoken gainst the cult-like insolence of you and your kind.

The Almost 28 errors is another issue.

One I am merely amused by, as I do not see that aspect as cult-like.

But I have explained all this before.

But you are simply being your usual, one-sided, cult-like, hypocritical self.

You and yours are all like this.

It is what it is...hypocrite.

MAD has nothing to do with that - that is just you and yours being the hypocrites you are.

If this were a MAD thing across the board - every MAD on TOL would be guilty of your and your's duplicity and need for strife in your grace-less grace.

Obviously, such is not the case.

Whatever - your kind never change.

Your kind always see the above truth against you not a good towards you, but as your enemy.

Marowbe is a member of gang.
He falls out of bed every morning, makes coffee, logs on, doesn't understand the post he's responding to, but if it disagrees with STP, heir, or W, he hits em with a cheap shot comment.

He reminds me of gutterboy from the movie "wraith". 80s classic!

Danoh

I began to read your post and stopped right away. I couldn't get through all the TRIPE. You're in "Full Attack Mode" constantly, against Grace Gospel Believing MADs. As I've told you before and will say it again, YOU repulse me. I see you as an enemy of the Grace Gospel/MADs. You're the proverbial, "Wolf in Sheep's clothing." You sicken me like no other poster on TOL. I'll make a deal with you: "Don't speak to me and I won't speak to you?" How's that?"

For that last time - it is not Mad nor Mads I am speaking against.

Rather, against the cult-like manner of some.

But...you are one of those...thus, your self-righteous hypocrisy.

You seriously need to learn to see yourself as you really are.

Your equally self-righteous cohorts will be found unable to help you with that.

You know well know I do not pick on all the Mads on here.

Quit being a hypocrite in this.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So, is it a deal, Danoh? I'm not asking for peace (That's an exercise in futility between you and I) I'm asking for you and I to "pull the plug" on any and all communication?

andyc

The subject of the OP was your assertion of unmerited grace...even as you showed none toward whom you posted to, in your own hypocrisy...throughout both said OP and...this entire thread.

But, I have already pointed this out, and you have ignored it...in your hypocrisy.

I consider madists as cultists. If you're unable to handle this, so be it.

Danoh

Marowbe is a member of gang.
He falls out of bed every morning, makes coffee, logs on, doesn't understand the post he's responding to, but if it disagrees with STP, heir, or W, he hits em with a cheap shot comment.

He reminds me of gutterboy from the movie "wraith". 80s classic!

Yep. Regretabbly.

And this grace-less grace "our way alone, or the highway" of some of them does no good for the cause...none.

They ALL well know I defend MAD understanding tooth and nail.