ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep. Regretabbly.

And this grace-less grace "our way alone, or the highway" of some of them does no good for the cause...none.

They ALL well know I defend MAD understanding tooth and nail.

So, you have decided (out of your hatred for me) to continue to deal in "Verbal Fisticuffs", I see. Okay, lead on Macbeth.

Danoh

So, is it a deal, Danoh? I'm not asking for peace (That's an exercise in futility between you and I) I'm asking for you and I to "pull the plug" on any and all communication?

I have not posted to you FIRST with in some time.

Fact is, I have always often ignored your posts, as I am simply not into your gossip and post after post after post of nothing having to do with the topics being discussed.

I merely REPLY to YOUR nonsense, when it has been directed at me. And this, only at times.

Rotfl - leave it to your cult-like, one-sided mind to twist this into being my contact first - what a cult-like character you are :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's the responsibility of every "Grace Gospel Believer" to defend the true Gospel. Danoh is an enemy of that Gospel. He appears to know much, however, trusts very little. He also has absolutely NO "Spiritual Discernment."

Danoh

So, you have decided (out of your hatred for me) to continue to deal in "Verbal Fisticuffs", I see. Okay, lead on Macbeth.

As God is my witness, I do not hate you.

I disagree with your "our way alone, or the highway" insolence.

That is what I take issue with - even more so - way more - than with where you and I might disagree doctrinally.

The cult-like ever conclude they are hated :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AndyC, if you truly believe that I have nothing to offer, then, it's your duty to report old GM to the "Woodshed." Isn't that the logical responce?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As God is my witness, I do not hate you.

I disagree with your "our way alone, or the highway" insolence.

That is what I take issue with - even more so - way more - than with where you and I might disagree doctrinally.

The cult-like ever conclude they are hated :chuckle:

You don't seem to have the ability to see yourself as you truly are? You look at something and you have an inability to see beyond your personal bias.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Besides RD and myself, there's no "REASONING" going on in this thread at this time. I'm dealing with "Enemies of the Truth." Which is, okay. I can handle adversity with the best of them.

Danoh

See what I said about you being aligned with the enemies of the Grace Gospel?

Lol - once more, yours is the typical response of the cult-like individual, when disagreed with.

Paul himself would say "this witness is true" when those normally the opposition said something that was true.

Andyc well knows he and I are two men who are very seldom aligned on things.

He and I just happen to agree on this about you, as its' "witness is true."

You wanna drop this.

Well then do so.

Stop right this minute, and post instead, a rightly divided response to the OP of this thread - and stick to doing so...

Or not...

After all, I'm not the cult-like one here :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Lol - once more, yours is the typical response of the cult-like individual, when disagreed with.

Paul himself would say "this witness is true" when those normally the opposition said something that was true.

Andyc well knows he and I are two men who are very seldom aligned on things.

He and I just happen to agree on this about you, as its' "witness is true."

You wanna drop this.

Well then do so.

Stop right this minute, and post instead, a rightly divided response to the OP of this thread - and stick to doing so...

Or not...

After all, I'm not the cult-like one here :chuckle:

I already offered you a DEAL and you continued to harangue. What does that say?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not an enemy of the gospel of grace. I believe in eternal security for the believer.
I just don't discriminate between Jew and gentile, like you.

I don't. We are living in what Paul calls: "The Dispensation of Grace." God's Grace is offered to both Jew and Gentle alike. I have NEVER deviated from that stand.