ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

Hi and here is why I mention Heb 9:15 , because when Jesus died His blood paid for ALL the sins committed for 1600 years that Israel did their SACRIFICES under the OLD COVENANT !!

dan p

Yes, to go one further, there really was no atoning animal sacrifice for sin, or the Lord Jesus would not have had to offer Himself for sin. I don't have the time now, but there are verses in the Old Testament that are almost amusing, where the Lord tells Israel He's sick of their sacrifices and the stink of the smoke rising, as I recall a few thousand years on or whatever, and the Lord is still trying to get it across to them the controversy is not over hacking up and burning animals, rather the righteousness of man, or the incessant lack thereof. Clear also in New Testament scripture that the righteous Jews of old were only justified by faith, by trust in the Lord and, as if, looking forward to Christ's perfect redemption, that God, Himself, would provide that Lamb, as He did the shadow of the Lord Jesus to come, for Abraham in Genesis 22.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cripple? You don't realize who you're dealing with? This BIG GUY could arm wrestle you with his big toe and win, easily. :chuckle:

Boasting in your flesh is something which will keep you out of Christ's Kingdom.

Php 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Php 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

LA

DAN P

Yes, to go one further, there really was no atoning animal sacrifice for sin, or the Lord Jesus would not have had to offer Himself for sin. I don't have the time now, but there are verses in the Old Testament that are almost amusing, where the Lord tells Israel He's sick of their sacrifices and the stink of the smoke rising, as I recall a few thousand years on or whatever, and the Lord is still trying to get it across to them the controversy is not over hacking up and burning animals, rather the righteousness of man, or the incessant lack thereof. Clear also in New Testament scripture that the righteous Jews of old were only justified by faith, by trust in the Lord and, as if, looking forward to Christ's perfect redemption, that God, Himself, would provide that Lamb, as He did the shadow of the Lord Jesus to come, for Abraham in Genesis 22.

Hi and you have hit one thing for sure , THAT God was SICK of there so-called SWEET SMELLING and thEIR SACRIFICES and that God is rejecting Water Baptism , Signs and Tongues so called , because Pentecost has been set aside and MANY verse like Luke 13:6-9 explain , which is just ONE and Isa 6 and why they are all ACCURSED as Gal 1:8 says and Gal 5:4 FALLEN from GRACE back to keeping the Law , with Baptism , Tongues and SIGNS !!

dan p

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
And proud of it.
Prov 11:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:2) [When] pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly [is] wisdom.

Prov 16:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:18) Pride [goeth] before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Prov 29:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(29:23) A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Then how did He know she was guilty?

They didn't think they were breaking the law. Tradition had compromised some laws, but other than that they were strict law keepers.
Ignorance is no excuse. They were breaking the Law. And it makes sense that they may very well be what Jesus pointed out to them with what He wrote in the sand.

There is the letter of the law, which the pharisees followed, and the spirit of the law which exposes the sin nature. However, as long as they didn't commit the act of sin by breaking the law, they were free of outward external condemnation.

1. They broke the letter of the Law. I'm not surprised you don't know, even in spite of the fact I posted the specific laws they were breaking in one of these threads, as have some others.
  2. Show me one verse that speaks of the "spirit of the Law."

Jesus came to expose the heart, and to show that although people may not commit the act of sin, the desire to to commit sin exposes the inner man.
All have sinned. And John wrote that to be guilty of breaking one law is to be guilty of breaking the whole Law.

Romans 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.

You see that?

Sinful passions are aroused by the law, which is why Paul said, "that which was supposed to bring life, actually brought death.
Why?
It was never meant to bring life.:nono: The only things in the Bible meant to bring life were the Tree of Life and Jesus.

Because God originally created Adam and Eve to have dominion. The flesh was not created to serve anything or anyone. Therefore when it comes under legal restraint, the inner desire is to rebel. Jesus came to expose that inner desire (sin nature), in the hope that people would respond as Paul did......

But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
Has any MAD ever claimed otherwise?

Only Lighthouse and Clete offered an answer. You haven't.
Tell Danny boy to start a thread with whatever he wants me to tackle, and I will do so. Not in this thread though.
Coward.

None of us, I think I can safely say, are proud to be dispensationalists.

Why would you be proud to be a follower of Asuza Street demonism?
It's not demonism; but it is delusion.

As I am sure there are some that hope your access is revoked.
Seeing as he agrees with the owner of this site on many points that's not going to happen.

musterion

Lest anyone start taking Andy seriously again, his claim to tongues is the same as #34 on this list (6 minutes 22 seconds in). Notice what the guy does not provide.

Replace every time this guy says "raise the dead" with "speak in tongues" and you have Andy.

musterion

And I'd bet you the stuff starting around 21:30 is demonic. Check out those women. That's not just delusion.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
And I'd bet you the stuff starting around 21:30 is demonic. Check out those women. That's not just delusion.
I'm not watching a video of that length.:nono:

I have other things to do.

I spent ten years in an A/G church; I know what goes on. It's mass: hysteria, delusion and deception. All of of it driven by emotional hype.

Danoh

I'm not watching a video of that length.:nono:

I have other things o do.

I spent ten years in an A/G church; I know what goes on. It's mass: hysteria, delusion and deception. All of of it driven by emotional hype.

Yep - emotional hype viewed through a superstitious mind.

In reality, such moments are no different than the self-delusion we all at one point or another sometimes find we have brought on ourselves...when looking for a passage in a wrong chapter during a brief self-delusion that "it is in this chapter - I swear it is!" :chuckle:

Absent of an understanding of the inner workings of said self-induced mind games - the superstitious - on both sides of the fence - go all "supernatural" as to an explanation as to its' source - both get all "I swear it is...Pigs In The Parlor!!!"

:chuckle:

andyc

Then how did He know she was guilty?

:chuckle:

Telling her to leave her life of sin, was a bit of a giveaway.

Ignorance is no excuse. They were breaking the Law.

No they didn't. You sure love to ad lib, don't yo?
You, like your theology is showing it's desperation.

And it makes sense that they may very well be what Jesus pointed out to them with what He wrote in the sand.

Not mentioned in the text.

1. They broke the letter of the Law. I'm not surprised you don't know, even in spite of the fact I posted the specific laws they were breaking in one of these threads, as have some others.
  2. Show me one verse that speaks of the "spirit of the Law."

I can't see where they broke the letter of the law. And there is nothing mentioned to support your theory. Jesus said nothing about the accusers breaking the law. You're making it up as usual.

As for the spirit of the law, it is simply how the law affects the inner man. I could have worded it differently, but I thought you would understand. How wrong I was. The act of sin condemns the man, but the desire to want to commit the act condemns the conscience of the man. I even used Paul's own understanding of what it means to wrestle under condemnation, even if the act is not carried out. Mind you, talking to you is like talking to a fence post.

All have sinned. And John wrote that to be guilty of breaking one law is to be guilty of breaking the whole Law.

Irrelevant response to what I said.

It was never meant to bring life.:nono: The only things in the Bible meant to bring life were the Tree of Life and Jesus.

Has any MAD ever claimed otherwise?

This is what Jesus came to expose. The pharisees who thought they were pure because they observed the letter of the law, wouldn't acknowledge the evil desires within, which is why Jesus called them whitewashed sepulchers.

Those who knew they were condemned by the law, found forgiveness, but those who were proud of there legalistic performance, their sin remained.

Idiot.
I told him to make a thread relevant to whatever he said, and I'd respond to it.

It's not demonism; but it is delusion.

No one has been able to prove cessationism from scripture.