ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

SaulToPaul 2

You do not believe that Jesus is the circumcision? You do not believe that Jesus circumcises our hearts, and the physical circumcision is worthless?

I believe Col 2 which states that Christ was circumcised when he died.
I do not believe you can prove that Christ IS the circumcision.

Not quite sure what that even means...

God's Truth

Quite frankly, I don't give a crap about Calvin. He was wrong about a great many things and I am NOT even in the SLIGHTEST a "Calvinist".

I am speaking about considering, and using a measure of how much you want the TRUTH.

I love this scripture:

Mark 4:24 "Consider carefully what you hear," he continued. "With the measure you use, it will be measured to you--and even more.

God's Truth

I believe Col 2 which states that Christ was circumcised when he died.
I do not believe you can prove that Christ IS the circumcision.

Not quite sure what that even means...

Christ circumcises our hearts. That happens when we receive the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit who is given, to live in our heart.

lifeisgood

Where does it say he was disobedient? . . .at anytime you believe he was?? Stick to the scriptures not your interpretation.

He did produce Ishmael, did he not?

How was Ishmael produced? Abraham listened to Sarah, instead of wait on God's fulfilling the promise.

When God spoke to Abraham about God's Promise did God include "Abraham listen to Sara and go get Hagar"? I don't think so.

Therefore Abraham was disobedient to God's instructions.

Now, you don't have to agree with my understanding either.

Right Divider

Body part
You have peace because you only have faith without obedience?

Have you deceived yourself?
James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
I am not deceived. I have peace with God.

You are obsessed with YOURSELF and THAT is NOT obedience to God.

lifeisgood

Abraham believed AND OBEYED. You cannot get around that.

Genesis 15:6 where God imputed God's righteousness to Abraham comes BEFORE Genesis 26:4-5 you CANNOT get around that.

Abraham's faith was TESTED.

Yes, it was, and greatly tested.

Tell me how was Abraham's faith tested?

He BELIEVED God and somehow BELIEVED that there was the need for a sacrifice, which was God's promise, which was Isaac, and Abraham BELIEVED that even if God's promise was sacrificed somehow God's promise, Isaac, was going to be resurrected.

Jesus talked about how He told Abraham all about it and Abraham rejoiced.

Talk about faith being tested.

lifeisgood

I asked you plainly, clearly, if you obey any of Jesus' teachings.

You said you obeyed NOTHING.

Oh, you, subtil one.

The CONTEXT, which you so subtlety skirted, is/was SALVATION.

TO BE SAVED, I, lifeisgood, did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for SALVATION is ALL OF GOD and nothing of us.

You, subtil one, are OBEYING ALL of what Jesus said, 'oh, but, I, gt, cannot obey that one; well, that other either; that one either, I, gt, cannot obey either that one', but I, gt, am OBEYING all Jesus said.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Christ circumcises our hearts. That happens when we receive the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit who is given, to live in our heart.

Christ is the circumciser of our hearts.
Christ is not the circumcision.
Christ circumcises our hearts.

Christ does the doing in our hearts.