ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Like it or not, gt, Gen 15:4-6 still comes BEFORE Genesis 26:4-5 and BEFORE Rom 4:1-7 and you cannot get around that.

Abraham OBEYING comes before all that.

Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.

Genesis 12:1
The LORD had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you.

Right Divider

Body part
I would like to know what it is about Jesus Christ, you believe I am confused over/about?
Why would you quote someone else's post to ask me this?

It appears to me from reading many of your posts, that you cannot understand that Jesus Christ revealed things to Paul that were unknown prior to that point in time.

God's Truth

It was just funny, you don't have to TRY to turn it into something else. Just for the record, you are one of the most clueless posters on TOL.

What is clueless is that you think I am going to believe it was an innocent "funny" and laugh with you when you call me the worst names ever.

Cross Reference

Why would you quote someone else's post to ask me this?
Sorry I didn't notice. So beat me for it.

It appears to me from reading many of your posts, that you cannot understand that Jesus Christ revealed things to Paul that were unknown prior to that point in time.

Appears? And I am "very confused" in your list of "dummies"?? I don't get it.

Perhaps you might better explain what those things were you consider yourself privy to have understood and everyone else is left out?

God's Truth

Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son,

Genesis 22:1
Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied.

Genesis 22:9
When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood.

God's Truth

James 2:21
Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?

James 2:22
You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

Cross Reference

Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son,

So what? Explain ALL the promises, not one? You can't because of the faith God was looking for from Abraham.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Abraham OBEYING comes before all that.

Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.

Genesis 12:1
The LORD had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you.

Oh, foolish subtil one OBEDIENCE CANNOT come BEFORE FAITH and you cannot get around that no matter how much you vociferously spew your false doctrine around.

Thank you for providing the verse(s) that prove you wrong.