ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

SaulToPaul 2

Think about it...does cutting the the flesh have anything to do with the spirit?

When was the circumcision of Christ?

Col 2
11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Was it not when his body was cut off from his soul, and spirit?

God's Truth

Ok, which scripture backs this up?

Circumcision was symbolic of something, and it was physical.

Jesus came and taught us about what was spiritual.

Circumcision of the flesh is symbolic of what was to come, the Holy Spirit who circumcises our heart.

All the whole old purification laws were to clean oneself.

Now only Jesus' blood cleans us.

Consider these scriptures---

Exodus 12:48 "A foreigner residing among you who wants to celebrate the LORD's Passover must have all the males in his household circumcised; then he may take part like one born in the land. No uncircumcised male may eat it.

Ezekiel 44:7
In addition to all your other detestable practices, you brought foreigners uncircumcised in heart and flesh into my sanctuary, desecrating my temple while you offered me food, fat and blood, and you broke my covenant.

That was Old Testament.

This is New Testament---

Acts 10:28 He said to them: "You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile.

Acts 11:3
and said, "You went into the house of uncircumcised men and ate with them."

John 18:28
Then the Jewish leaders took Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman governor. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness they did not enter the palace, because they wanted to be able to eat the Passover.

You see, the old law had ceremonial/purification 'works', that people had to do, just to be able to go to the temple to worship God. The temple is WHERE God's Spirit was.

However, we no longer have to clean ourselves to go to an earthly temple to worship God, for FAITH in JESUS' BLOOD cleans us of the sins we REPENT OF DOING, and WE BECOME THE TEMPLE of the Living God.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
NO. NOT before he did ANYTHING. Before he was CIRCUMCISED!!! Circumcision is a work symbolizing the old law.
Nonsense, circumcision does NOT "symbolize the old law". It symbolizes the FAITH that Abram had WHEN he was declared righteous BY FAITH.

Rom 4:9-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:9) [Cometh] this blessedness then upon the circumcision [only], or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. (4:10) How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. (4:11) And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which [he had yet] being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: (4:12) And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which [he had] being [yet] uncircumcised.

Cross Reference

False teachers have led you astray. Nowhere anywhere in the Bible is obeying God put down.

Circumcision is a work symbolic of people cleaning themselves.

Circumcision is a work that symbolizes ALL WORKS of purification/ceremony allowances.

I am sure Moses would have not agreed with you when He was remiss in circumcizing Gershon.

God's Truth

Nonsense, circumcision does NOT "symbolize the old law". It symbolizes the FAITH that Abram had WHEN he was declared righteous BY FAITH.

Rom 4:9-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:9) [Cometh] this blessedness then upon the circumcision [only], or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. (4:10) How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. (4:11) And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which [he had yet] being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: (4:12) And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which [he had] being [yet] uncircumcised.

Just read that more carefully, maybe it will come to you.

God's Truth

I am sure Moses would have not agreed with you when He was remiss in circumcizing Gershon.

BECAUSE WE HAVE TO OBEY GOD NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS.

What He said then--- to circumcise in the flesh.

It was a SHADOW, A TEACHING TOOL OF WHAT WAS COMING.

What was coming?

Jesus Christ was coming!

Jesus cleans us, not our own works of our own hands, like circumcision, and observing special days, ETC.

God's Truth

Jesus cleans us with his own blood. We get cleaned by our faith that Jesus' blood cleans us---cleans us of what? Cleans us of the sins we REPENT of doing.

God's Truth

You are just amazing...... and wrong about just about everything.

I read it correctly and showed it to YOU. YOU are the one that needs to read it and understand it.

Do you know what considering carefully means? Do you know what with the measure you use means?!

There was a time after I was saved, I was presented the doctrines of Calvin.

I heard things from the Calvinists, and had to make sure. So what did I do?

I stopped eating and sleeping, barely, so that I could put everything into what I was told.

I studied and considered everything from the Bible, and then Jesus gave me my measure, and then some, over flowing, because the measure I used was measured to me, and more.

It is not just about Calvinism. It is about how badly you want God's Truth.

God's Truth

Faith that Jesus' blood clean us is what cleans us!

He IS THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB OF GOD.

Are you going to listen to those who do not know what that means?

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus cleans us with his own blood. We get cleaned by our faith that Jesus' blood cleans us---cleans us of what? Cleans us of the sins we REPENT of doing.
You just keep adding to the Word of God.

Paul says otherwise.
Rom 5:1-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (5:2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. (5:3) And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

I have peace with God; apparently you don't.

Right Divider

Body part
Do you know what considering carefully means? Do you know what with the measure you use means?!

There was a time after I was saved, I was presented the doctrines of Calvin.

I heard things from the Calvinists, and had to make sure. So what did I do?

I stopped eating and sleeping, barely, so that I could put everything into what I was told.

I studied and considered everything from the Bible, and then Jesus gave me my measure, and then some, over flowing, because the measure I used was measured to me, and more.

It is not just about Calvinism. It is about how badly you want God's Truth.
Quite frankly, I don't give a crap about Calvin. He was wrong about a great many things and I am NOT even in the SLIGHTEST a "Calvinist".

God's Truth

You just keep adding to the Word of God.

Paul says otherwise.
Rom 5:1-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (5:2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. (5:3) And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

I have peace with God; apparently you don't.

You have peace because you only have faith without obedience?

Have you deceived yourself?

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men