ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

I believe you are mistaken.

Here are some verses to help.

Ephesians 2:8-10 NASB - 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

And a question would be what is required for your salvation?

WOW. Look at what you did. You ignored the scriptures and merely tried to get rid of them by posting another scripture.

I am going to wait for you to reply to these scriptures.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
WOW. Look at what you did. You ignored the scriptures and merely tried to get rid of them by posting another scripture.

I am going to wait for you to reply to these scriptures.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.
I believe all of scripture, not your interpretation. The verses I posted show you what you do not understand. I am saying this from your response to my post that I then responded to with the scripture that is the foundation for what I believe about salvation, which I believe you do not understand. I have now done my job. If the issue is your salvation, then asking the question will help you to put the rest of scripture in place, so long as my question pertains to the verses I posted and understanding them correctly.

From Colossians 3:23-25 there is reward and there is being repaid for wrongs.

God's Truth

I believe all of scripture, not your interpretation. The verses I posted show you what you do not understand. I am saying this from your response to my post that I then responded to with the scripture that is the foundation for what I believe about salvation, which I believe you do not understand. I have now done my job. If the issue is your salvation, then asking the question will help you to put the rest of scripture in place, so long as my question pertains to the verses I posted and understanding them correctly.

From Colossians 3:23-25 there is reward and there is being repaid for wrongs.

Just read and believe exactly what is written. It is not my interpretation. It is the truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
If I were to believe what you teach, I would have to believe that Jesus' words when he walked the earth no longer matter.

I would have to believe that God's Word which says there were people who obeyed does not matter, and, according to you did not happen.

If I were to believe as you teach, I would have to believe the good news is that we do not have to obey God's beautiful powerful words.

=Clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why. She has been asked to explain it, but her father the devil has a gag order on her.

Unpack it for us, devil girl. Tell us the purpose, from the book, for the dbr.

Watch, TOL audience.....watch....

God's Truth

=Clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why. She has been asked to explain it, but her father the devil has a gag order on her.

Watch, TOL audience.....watch....

Jesus is the Way.

You will not get ANYWHERE unless you do SOMETHING.

Paul says you either work sin, or righteous.

You are already doing something.

If you do not do what Jesus says, how are you going to get where the Way takes us?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is the Way.

You will not get ANYWHERE unless you do SOMETHING.

Paul says you either work sin, or righteous.

You are already doing something.

If you do not do what Jesus says, how are you going to get where the Way takes us?

Did our Fra D. Hero, answer my question? No.

Not a peep.

Scammer.

Danoh

Just read and believe exactly what is written. It is not my interpretation. It is the truth.

Yep, that's the very answer EVERYONE stands by...

And yet...

Talk about how many ways there are of going south...

As many on TOL as the number of people who post on TOL.

And that is just TOL. There are thousands upon thousands out there - all claiming "Just read and believe exactly what is written. It is not my interpretation. It is the truth."

No one, nor group, escapes it.

This is not surprising; for it is a problem often found having to be addressed way back when "the horse's mouth" was in their midst.

Cross Reference

Yep, that's the very answer EVERYONE stands by...

And yet...

Talk about how many ways there are of going south...

As many on TOL as the number of people who post on TOL.

And that is just TOL. There are thousands upon thousands out there - all claiming "Just read and believe exactly what is written. It is not my interpretation. It is the truth."

No one, nor group, escapes it.

This is not surprising; for it is a problem often found having to be addressed way back when "the horse's mouth" was in their midst.

Ah yes, the need to recognize the need to be born again because it is the kingdom of God that needs to be understood and there is only one Teacher. When He teaches there will be unity.