ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Lol

"Blame" it on my upbringing. Both my parents had well known when to be "passive" and when to be "aggressive."

In their dealings with one another, in their dealings with their children, and in their dealings with the world.

Both had known when to be a spouse, when to be a parent, and when to be a friend.

Not domineering, rather...strong. Not weak, rather...fair.

That you have failed to see where I am coming from is not surprising to me.

The world often confuses arrogance as strength; fairness as weakness.

The world being...

Upside down...

In short, laugh a little, woman...

I will tell you a secret.

I will tell you how you will never ever go wrong.

Whether you want to joke, or whether you want to teach.

I will tell you what you must do.

Would you like to know how you will never ever be guilty, like you are?

Would you like to know how you will always be on the side of the truth?

Last edited:

Danoh

I will tell you a secret.

I will tell you how you will never ever go wrong.

Whether you want to joke, or whether you want to teach.

I will tell you you what you must do.

Would you like to know how you will never ever be guilty, like you are?

Would you like to know how you will always be on the side of the truth?

No need to bait this enlightened one, hah ha.

I have a personal copy of Romans thru Philemon (KJV) that is quite ragged from much study; thank you very much.

"Do you know the way to San Jose, la, la - la, la, la..." :)

Danoh

Oh, the follower of Jesus is now insulting. Good work.

As much as she and those like her are so spat on so often; I'm surprised she responds in kind as little in contrast, and as little often as she does.

One is only human; as easily distracting from the mark of the prize as the constant spitting on by others can be, unless one ever has their eye on the mark of the prize, it is just a matter of time before one is bound to give in to the temptation to respond in kind at some point.

Danoh

So....did Christ return/come after the twelve completed their commission in all the cities of Israel?

Are you saying the, by then, less than Twelve, completed that commission? Or was that a wording thing on your part?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you saying the, by then, less than Twelve, completed that commission? Or was that a wording thing on your part?

It is evidently assumed by others here, that the 11 completed their commission, it seems.
Not I.
It is also assumed by others that the 12(Matthias and some Paul) completed the so-called 'great commission.

Yes, a wording thing.

God's Truth

No need to bait this enlightened one, hah ha.

I have a personal copy of Romans thru Philemon (KJV) that is quite ragged from much study; thank you very much.

"Do you know the way to San Jose, la, la - la, la, la..." :)

Here is a secret...it does not matter how much you study.

There is something you must do before you study.

Do you know what it is?

God's Truth

As much as she and those like her are so spat on so often; I'm surprised she responds in kind as little in contrast, and as little often as she does.

One is only human; as easily distracting from the mark of the prize as the constant spitting on by others can be, unless one ever has their eye on the mark of the prize, it is just a matter of time before one is bound to give in to the temptation to respond in kind at some point.

I have not done anything wrong, as Right Divider says I have.

God's Truth

GT, what is your understanding of what I said to RD in post #508?

Do you think I didn't understand?

I took it to mean that you thought it was something special how I did not react unkindly to the many times I was spat on. When you said that, you had me thinking you were full of compassion and knowledge; but then, you made it as if I have done wrong at other times.

I have not done what you accuse me of doing.

Is there something else you want to reveal to me about what you said in that post?

You have a way of saying something nice and then speaking insults.