ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

john w

Hall of Fame
May as well. That will be speaking their language.

A child of the devil, such as yourself, weighing in on whether members of the boc are "Antichrists?" Good one. Your pappa devil is gonna whoop you, in showing disrespect towards him.........

Jamie Gigliotti

Must we become slaves to God(Romans 6:22) and sow to the Holy Spirit(Galatians 6:8) to obtain eternal life as Paul proclaimed?

Of course we do. Do we then just do this of our own accord? No.
His Spirit, His truth convicts us of our sin. By the cross, by His blood, by His grace we place our faith in Him, we turn to Him and away from the sin that crucified Christ. It is something we willingly choose, but it is whole heartedly dependent upon His grace and mercy. This cleanses us, takes our penalty and puts it on Christ's payment, we are thus reconciled to God, restored to relationship He desires with us, one of love. This happens through the Spirit pouring His love and presence inside of us, our hearts. Again undeserved favor,grace upon grace. We must then to choose willingly to honor this gift that's worth can barely be imagined. We choose then become His slave to sow to His Spirit because of all that He has undersevedly done for us, that's based on His goodness, His mercy, His love, His grace. We can never boast in following His Spirit unto sanctification, we never deserved Him in the first place.

God's Truth

May as well. That will be speaking their language.

The thing is, we can't say to them what they say to us because their beliefs are accepted by TOL. I was calling Serpentdove out on his/her cowardly act of calling me a heretic but not calling heir and John W. a heretic, even though they call him one.

I don't think anyone should be allowed to say it to anyone.

This is a debate site for discussion not name calling.

Danoh

The thing is, we can't say to them what they say to us because their beliefs are accepted by TOL. I was calling Serpentdove out on his/her cowardly act of calling me a heretic but not calling heir and John W. a heretic, even though they call him one.

I don't think anyone should be allowed to say it to anyone.

This is a debate site for discussion not name calling.

I, for one, support yours and anyone else's right to their view until they are fully persuaded in their own mind otherwise, Rom. 14:5.

In this, what you are dealing with is much like that parable the Lord found himself not only having to speak to that man in Luke 7 through, but then had to also explain to that man that he was referring to his looking down his nose at those he supposedly considered less fortunate then himself.

Stand your ground, GT.

"Evil communications corrupts good manners."

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Baptists] ...My intent was not to impugn them.

If we are married to Christ (Rom. 8:11), we should call ourselves Christian not be identified by some denomination.
smiley_poledancer.gif

God's Truth

I, for one, support yours and anyone else's right to their view until they are fully persuaded in their own mind otherwise, Rom. 14:5.

In this, what you are dealing with is much like that parable the Lord found himself not only having to speak to that man in Luke 7 through, but then had to also explain to that man that he was referring to his looking down his nose at those he supposedly considered less fortunate then himself.

Stand your ground, GT.

Evil communications does corrupt good manners.

However, unlike the one whose faith is weak, how about one who goes against God's Truth?

God's Truth

Stand your ground, GT.

Are you seeing the Truth in detailed evidence, or are you still being passive aggressive?