ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Even Solomon, son of king David had to search for God. Want scripture?

Why didn't Solomon just say he believed the God whom his father believed?

Think about it.

Right Divider

Body part
Even Paul did that.
Paul was NOT one of the TWELVE apostles that will judge the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL and his name will NOT be on the foundations of the new Jerusalem.

Matt 19:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:28) And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Rev 21:10-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:10) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, (21:11) Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; (21:12) And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: (21:13) On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. (21:14) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

God's Truth

Paul was NOT one of the TWELVE apostles that will judge the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL and his name will NOT be on the foundations of the new Jerusalem.

Matt 19:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:28) And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Rev 21:10-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:10) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, (21:11) Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; (21:12) And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: (21:13) On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. (21:14) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

They were to continue this witness until they had covered all the cities of Israel and then post-cross and post-ascension, Christ would 'come'.

Even apostle Paul did that.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
They were to continue this witness until they had covered all the cities of Israel and then post-cross and post-ascension, Christ would 'come'.

Even apostle Paul did that.

The twelve were commanded to begin their commission in Jerusalem, but Paul began in Damascus and was later told by the Lord to leave Jerusalem because Israel would not hear his testimony.
Paul became the Apostle to the nations, as the twelve confined their commission to the circumcision twenty-five to thirty years after Pentecost.

Cross Reference

That Israel will have a kingdom on the earth with Jesus Christ as King!

Cut to the chase! Did I ever state my opinion? Did I agree or disagree? Perhaps you can show where Jesus won't be king over Israel or that He will be?

Is that all you have to offer??

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Cut to the chase! Did I agree or disagree? Perhaps you can show where Jesus won't be king over Israel or that He will be?

Is that all you got to offer up??

"Put up or shut up.....Cut to the chase!"-CrissCross

I'm needing to write these 2 down.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Ro 8:11 Married to Christ not denominations
smiley_poledancer.gif
] [A]ll Serpent is doing is denying his teachers, whom he follows.

:yawn: Ad hominem Eph 4:14

As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Danoh

Are you seeing the Truth in detailed evidence, or are you still being passive aggressive?

Lol

"Blame" it on my upbringing. Both my parents had well known when to be "passive" and when to be "aggressive."

In their dealings with one another, in their dealings with their children, and in their dealings with the world.

Both had known when to be a spouse, when to be a parent, and when to be a friend.

Not domineering, rather...strong. Not weak, rather...fair.

That you have failed to see where I am coming from is not surprising to me.

The world often confuses arrogance as strength; fairness as weakness.

The world being...

Upside down...

In short, laugh a little, woman...

God's Truth

The twelve were commanded to begin their commission in Jerusalem, but Paul began in Damascus and was later told by the Lord to leave Jerusalem because Israel would not hear his testimony.
Paul became the Apostle to the nations, as the twelve confined their commission to the circumcision twenty-five to thirty years after Pentecost.

And?