ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

No. The secret key is to do exactly as Jesus says. God gives understanding to those who obey Him. It is amazing how that works.

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 8:30 Even as he spoke, many believed in him. 31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

exminister

:yawn:

coffee-2.jpg

Cross Reference

No. The secret key is to do exactly as Jesus says. God gives understanding to those who obey Him. It is amazing how that works.

And Jesus says what?

You are apt to imagine that if you obey Him, He will lead you to great success. So you must learn to do, what? And then the next question I would ask is: How?

Don't you believe you are to "be your utmost for His Hightest"? What does that mean?

Last edited:

God's Truth

And Jesus says what?
This is a puzzling question.

Is this the question of a lazy person?

Is this a question of a blind person?

Is this a question of a person that has never searched?

Is that an honest sincere question from someone that really wants guidance?

Is that a question from a mocker?

You are apt to imagine that if you obey Him, He will lead you to great success. So you must learn to do, what?

Do you own a Bible?

Have you ever heard anyone tell you anything that Jesus tells us to do?

And then the next question I would ask is: How?

HOW? How did you obey your parents?

How did you obey your teachers?

How did you obey the U.S. Government and your city's laws?

How did you obey your boss?

How did you obey your wedding vows?

Please answer the question.

Don't you believe you are to "be your utmost for His Hightest"? What does that mean?

We all have to put our utmost for God.

Do you really not know the questions you have asked me?

What you say and what you ask is ironic.

Cross Reference

This is a puzzling question.

Is this the question of a lazy person?

Is this a question of a blind person?

Is this a question of a person that has never searched?

Is that an honest sincere question from someone that really wants guidance?

Is that a question from a mocker?

Do you own a Bible?

Have you ever heard anyone tell you anything that Jesus tells us to do?

HOW? How did you obey your parents?

How did you obey your teachers?

How did you obey the U.S. Government and your city's laws?

How did you obey your boss?

How did you obey your wedding vows?

Please answer the question.

We all have to put our utmost for God.

Do you really not know the questions you have asked me?

What you say and what you ask is ironic.

I know exactly whaat I asked!

You keep up with your, "We have to obey Jesus", mantra irrespective what is normally expected of a Christian so plaeasee explain what part of obedience do you believe everyone is not understanding except you? How do you hear His commands to obey them?

God's Truth

I know exactly whaat I asked!

You keep up with your, "We have to obey Jesus", mantra irrespective what is normally expected of a Christian so plaeasee explain what part of obedience do you believe everyone is not understanding except you? How do you hear His commands to obey them?

Why didn't you answer the questions I asked?

Where do YOU GET I say others do NOT obey?

Others are going against me for my saying we have to obey.

God's Truth

Too many teach what false teachers have said!

Too many have believed false teachers and not the word of God.

CrossReference asked what teachings of Jesus!

She doesn't even know what the teachings are.

john w

Hall of Fame
You just insulted me.

You insult the LORD God, with your perversion of the gospel of Christ. Now, take your hand, and put it on your Jeremiah 17:9 KJV heart. Hear the heart beat? Listen....Know what you are hearing? That is the drum cadence of your funeral march, sounding off, one beat at a time, your future appointment at the great white throne(Rev. 20:11 KJV), with an angry and just God, the great God and Savior(Titus 2:13 KJV), the Lord Jesus Christ, as you try to get by Him, when He asks you, why He should allow you into His presence, "Because I obeyed you." He will send you to that "all smokers are welcome" residence, known as "hell."

I know, I know..."Obey 'Jesus,' and you will understand.

Cricket....cricket...cricket....

Cross Reference

Too many teach what false teachers have said!

Too many have believed false teachers and not the word of God.

CrossReference asked what teachings of Jesus!

She doesn't even know what the teachings are.

Who said I didn't know the teaching of Christ? Not me! I asked YOU HOW do you know and what is it that WE need to obey as you declare must be the case, before anything?!! I don't believe you know anything.

God's Truth

Who said I didn't know the teaching of Christ? Not me! I asked YOU HOW do you know and what is it that WE need to obey as you declare must be the case, before anything?!! I don't believe you know anything.

Do you really think I say we have to obey Jesus but do not know what he says? Why would you even ask if you knew?

God's Truth

You insult the LORD God, with your perversion of the gospel of Christ.
How do you get that it is perverted to preach obedience to Christ to get saved and to stay saved?

Now, take your hand, and put it on your Jeremiah 17:9 KJV heart. Hear the heart beat? Listen....Know what you are hearing? That is the drum cadence of your funeral march, sounding off, one beat at a time, your future appointment at the great white throne(Rev. 20:11 KJV), with an angry and just God, the great God and Savior(Titus 2:13 KJV), the Lord Jesus Christ, as you try to get by Him, when He asks you, why He should allow you into His presence, "Because I obeyed you." He will send you to that "all smokers are welcome" residence, known as "hell."

I know, I know..."Obey 'Jesus,' and you will understand.

Cricket....cricket...cricket....

God doesn't send people to Hell for obeying Him; He sends them to Hell for not obeying.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How do you get that it is perverted to preach obedience to Christ to get saved and to stay saved?

God doesn't send people to Hell for obeying Him; He sends them to Hell for not obeying.
We are to obey Christ, but we are saved by His obedience not ours. Many think they are saved by their own obedience. But this is not at all true.

john w

Hall of Fame

Translated: Clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why. She has been asked to explain it, but her father the devil has a gag order on her.

Made up. Translated: Clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why. She has been asked to explain it, but her father the devil has a gag order on her.

God's Truth

We are to obey Christ, but we are saved by His obedience not ours. Many think they are saved by their own obedience. But this is not at all true.

Just listen to what you are saying. What you say does not make sense.

You contradict yourself. You say we are to obey Christ but we are saved by His obedience not ours.

I can give you God's Word that says what we matters.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

You have chosen to believe someone who falsely led you into believing it does not matter what we do. Go ahead and explain those scriptures to me and show me how it does matter what we do, as YOU SAID.

God's Truth

Jacob,

I just gave you a scripture that SAYS WORK for Jesus to get your reward, and that if you do wrong you will be repaid for it---no matter who you are!

No stop believing and preaching falseness.

God's Truth

Translated: Clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why. She has been asked to explain it, but her father the devil has a gag order on her.

Made up. Translated: Clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why. She has been asked to explain it, but her father the devil has a gag order on her.

If I were to believe what you teach, I would have to believe that Jesus' words when he walked the earth no longer matter.

I would have to believe that God's Word which says there were people who obeyed does not matter, and, according to you did not happen.

If I were to believe as you teach, I would have to believe the good news is that we do not have to obey God's beautiful powerful words.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just listen to what you are saying. What you say does not make sense.

You contradict yourself. You say we are to obey Christ but we are saved by His obedience not ours.

I can give you God's Word that says what we matters.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

You have chosen to believe someone who falsely led you into believing it does not matter what we do. Go ahead and explain those scriptures to me and show me how it does matter what we do, as YOU SAID.

I believe you are mistaken.

Here are some verses to help.

Ephesians 2:8-10 NASB - 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

And a question would be what is required for your salvation?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

I just gave you a scripture that SAYS WORK for Jesus to get your reward, and that if you do wrong you will be repaid for it---no matter who you are!

No stop believing and preaching falseness.
You simply don't understand these verses in their proper context. We must interpret scripture with scripture. Let scripture interpret itself.