ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Interplanner

Interesting comments from those who won't say what Acts 13's sermon means, and who say I have some sort of mental disease by quoting it or not expanding on it that much.

God's Truth

Matt 10:5-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jesus told the twelve that. Can you comprehend that much? Are you one of the twelve?

God's Truth

Spell it out. What is He saying to you, telling you what to do?

I spell it out for you many times, but you do not seem to be able to see.

Jesus says to humble yourself.

Have you really done that?

If you did not, you never entered the kingdom of heaven. That is what Jesus says.

God's Truth

Did our Fra D. Hero, answer my question? No.

=Clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why. She has been asked to explain it, but her father the devil has a gag order on her.

Unpack it for us, devil girl. Tell us the purpose, from the book, for the dbr.

Not a peep.

Scammer.

It is not evil to tell people to obey God.

God's Truth

Yep, that's the very answer EVERYONE stands by...

And yet...

Talk about how many ways there are of going south...

As many on TOL as the number of people who post on TOL.

And that is just TOL. There are thousands upon thousands out there - all claiming "Just read and believe exactly what is written. It is not my interpretation. It is the truth."

No one, nor group, escapes it.

This is not surprising; for it is a problem often found having to be addressed way back when "the horse's mouth" was in their midst.

God says there are people who get ensnared by the devil. God did not say all are.

Right Divider

Body part
I do not do what you accuse me of doing.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Cross Reference
What is Jesus telling you to do, GT??

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does Jesus tell us all to do?​

God's Truth

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Cross Reference
What is Jesus telling you to do, GT??

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does Jesus tell us all to do?​

I spell it out for you many times, but you do not seem to be able to see.

Jesus says to humble yourself.

Have you really done that?

If you did not, you never entered the kingdom of heaven. That is what Jesus says.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is not evil to tell people to obey God.

=Clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why. She has been asked to explain it, but her father the devil has a gag order on her.

As I predicted-not a peep, as she does not know, and her father the devil told her to hush/punt.

Scammer.

God's Truth

Not a peep.

Scammer.

It is never ever evil to tell someone we have to obey Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
We must do everything that Jesus tells us to do. You are no apostle.

Except those things that only you say, of this "eveything," does not apply to you, you wicked fraud, like selling all you have, as "everything" does not really mean "eveything."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus....We must do everything that Jesus tells us to do.”-God’sUNTruth

Scammer.

Cross Reference

The only directives Jesus gave us is to be as a child before Him and humble in our overall disposition. Obviously, everything of God extended to us is subsequent to our spiritual condition.

God's Truth

Except those things that only you say, of this "eveything," does not apply to you, you wicked fraud, like selling all you have, as "everything" does not really mean "eveything."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus....We must do everything that Jesus tells us to do.”-God’sUNTruth

Scammer.

Everything Jesus says is for everyone.

You cannot make Jesus' words not life anymore.

His words are life forever.