ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Make a list, since you're always beating around the bush.

I never said that I was an apostle. Just another ignorant statement that is the standard for you.

The scripture you gave was to the---apostles.

Why would you think it was to you when the scriptures say Jesus said it to the twelve?

God's Truth

The only directives Jesus gave us is to be as a child before Him and humble in our overall disposition. Obviously, everything of God extended to us is subsequent to our spiritual condition.

First you were saying we didn't have to do anything, and now you admit we have to humble ourselves to be saved. How do you get that is the only thing we have to do?

Here is another one for you:

If you do not forgive others for sinning against you, you too will not be forgiven.

Jesus says YOU will NOT be FORGIVEN if you do not forgive others.

Cross Reference

First you were saying we didn't have to do anything, and now you admit we have to humble ourselves to be saved. How do you get that is the only thing we have to do?

Here is another one for you:

If you do not forgive others for sinning against you, you too will not be forgiven.

Jesus says YOU will NOT be FORGIVEN if you do not forgive others.

Do you forgive everyone when you sit down to breakfast in the morning or would say being humble is sufficient?

When are you to forgive someone and do you ever ask for forgiveness?

God's Truth

Do you forgive everyone when you sit down to breakfast in the morning

I would not have been saved and entered the kingdom if I had not. It is not about before breakfast, it is about forever and always.

or would say being humble is sufficient?

It does take being humble to obey Jesus and forgive others, yet Jesus still tells us these things to do. You cannot change that truth.

We are to humble ourselves. We are to forgive others. Those are two things that one must do to be saved. Do you understand now?

When are you to forgive someone

You forgive everyone when you want to be saved.

After you are saved, you know what a forgiving heart is like, and you continue in that.

and do you ever ask for forgiveness?

The Bible says IF anyone does sin after being saved, we can ask for forgiveness and find mercy.
Jesus lives to intercede for us.

Cross Reference

I would not have been saved and entered the kingdom if I had not. It is not about before breakfast, it is about forever and always.

It does take being humble to obey Jesus and forgive others, yet Jesus still tells us these things to do. You cannot change that truth.

We are to humble ourselves. We are to forgive others. Those are two things that one must do to be saved. Do you understand now?

You forgive everyone when you want to be saved.

After you are saved, you know what a forgiving heart is like, and you continue in that.

The Bible says IF anyone does sin after being saved, we can ask for forgiveness and find mercy.
Jesus lives to intercede for us.

You are NOT addressing my questions. You are not even explaining your accusations of others; why you accuse them [us].

Maybe if you read the Chambers thread for today Mar 13 and yesterday Mar 12, you might find undertanding for where you are incomplete in your thinking.

john w

Hall of Fame
Everything Jesus says is for everyone.

You cannot make Jesus' words not life anymore.

His words are life forever.

Sell all you have, then, and show yourself to a Levitical priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded.

We thought so-fraud.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus....We must do everything that Jesus tells us to do....Everything Jesus says is for everyone.”-God’sUNTruth

john w

Hall of Fame
The scripture you gave was to the---apostles.

Why would you think it was to you when the scriptures say Jesus said it to the twelve?

She admits that she lies, and continues to lie, when she says:

"Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus....We must do everything that Jesus tells us to do...Everything Jesus says is for everyone..”-God’sUNTruth

....or, admits that, by:

"Why would you think it was to you when the scriptures say Jesus said it to the twelve?"

...that not all of what the Lord Jesus Christ said, not "everything" He said, not all of His words, not "Eveything Jesus says is for everyone," nor is it directed toward everyone, for their obedience.

"Everything Jesus says is for everyone.
"-scammer

On record.

Scammer....habitual liar.

God's Truth

You are NOT addressing my questions. You are not even explaining your accusations of others; why you accuse them [us].

How evil is it when someone bears false witness as you have done to me, just to insight others against me.

I have accused NO ONE of anything.

You yourself is going against me for saying we have to obey to be saved and to stay saved.

Why don't you just say we have to obey?

Maybe if you read the Chambers thread for today Mar 13 and yesterday Mar 12, you might find undertanding for where you are incomplete in your thinking.

Keep your evilness to yourself.

Cross Reference

How evil is it when someone bears false witness as you have done to me, just to insight others against me.

I have accused NO ONE of anything.

You yourself is going against me for saying we have to obey to be saved and to stay saved.

Why don't you just say we have to obey?

Keep your evilness to yourself.

Evilness? What evilness? Did you read Oswald Chambers thread Mar 12 and 13?

God's Truth

Sell all you have, then, and show yourself to a Levitical priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded.

We thought so-fraud.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus....We must do everything that Jesus tells us to do....Everything Jesus says is for everyone.”-God’sUNTruth

You have been given an answer to your silly insistence many times. You have a problem with retaining the truth.

Romans 1:28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

Cross Reference

Are you ignorant? I have told you more than once that I used to own his book, until I threw it out.

How old are you? Do you have a problem with remembering?

Be honest.

Now who is being insulting??

Which one did you throw out? Be honest now? He wrote thirty.

Did you read today's posts on the thread. Mar 12 and 13 like I asked you?

Danoh

God says there are people who get ensnared by the devil. God did not say all are.

I wasn't talking about "the devil," anymore than the Apostle Paul was, say, in Romans 6, or in 1 Cor. 1.

That right there is where so many differ in approach, and as a result; in answers.

Reading into a thing, and then concluding that was what the other side had meant.

Danoh

Are you ignorant? I have told you more than once that I used to own his book, until I threw it out.

How old are you? Do you have a problem with remembering?

Be honest.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

GT, you know you don't like how you feel when you are spoken to in the way you have just spoken to CR.

Why would you want to cause someone else to feel that way; when you personally know how that feels?

There is no room for that in the Christian life. None.

Nor for allowing oneself to give in to the need for payback.

Leave that to those on here who, well aware of this; have long since passed being "past feeling" (conscience) where walking by the same rule towards others that the Lord walked by, towards them.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Believe me, you'll be better off for it.

"Walk by" this "same rule" and you will soon begin to find that another's hurtful words, whether assumed or actual, whether by accident or intended, will no longer impact you in a negative manner.

You'll find such "arrows" are no longer able to inflict their wounds.

You'll find, instead, that they become opportunities for you to "continue in peace" in their very midst.

I pray my ministering to you on this (and anyone else this post might help begin to free of the above) will bear its intended fruit "the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 3:16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.