ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Danoh

I already explained that. Try reading what I post.

When Jesus had his earthly ministry, those preaching with him gave up everything to travel with him.

We are not all traveling ministers with Jesus when he walked the earth.

If you obey Jesus, he will give you wisdom, but not before.

Lol - if you truly obeyed the so called Great commission, you'd sell all you have; we'd get a breather...

But wait! That's not all! Hold everything!

You'd be able to travel lighter as "a great commission commissioner!"

O how you'd love Jesus...

God's Truth

Lol - if you truly obeyed the so called Great commission, you'd sell all you have; we'd get a breather...

But wait! That's not all! Hold everything!

You'd be able to travel lighter as "a great commission commissioner!"

O how you'd love Jesus...

No such teaching. You are merely mocking the Word of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Danoh,

I am sorry for what I said to you, for being wrong. I recognize you are a man. Why do you speak this way to God's Truth?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You asked him ....what book? Do you lose your train of thought often?
No. A book of the Bible, the Bible, or some other book? Has referenced a link on Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Romans talks about the obedience of the Gentiles. It is both a book of the Bible (an epistle or letter of the Apostle Paul) and a part of the Bible, so, the Bible.

ClimateSanity

No. A book of the Bible, the Bible, or some other book? Has referenced a link on Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Romans talks about the obedience of the Gentiles. It is both a book of the Bible (an epistle or letter of the Apostle Paul) and a part of the Bible, so, the Bible.

He answered.... The Bible. Why the puzzlement when he answered as you specified?

ClimateSanity

Probably because I have read the Bible, if that is what you are sensing.

He was telling you to get into the "book" which you now understand to be the bible. You have read the bible. He wasn't asking you to simply read it; he was asking you to "get into it". It appears that you have not done that. There is a difference between casually reading the bible and/or reading it through the lens of your of religious background and looking at it critically without hearing the voices of past books or sermons.

God's Truth

Woman! Thou art loosed! Go, and sell that ye have!

Start with your Computer, lol.

Seriously, GT, you need to lighten up. Such seriousness is not good for a woman.

So then, you do not obey Jesus' teachings when he walked the earth because you do not understand what he says.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He was telling you to get into the "book" which you now understand to be the bible. You have read the bible. He wasn't asking you to simply read it; he was asking you to "get into it". It appears that you have not done that. There is a difference between casually reading the bible and/or reading it through the lens of your of religious background and looking at it critically without hearing the voices of past books or sermons.
I understand that you are having difficulty with it, but I have read the Bible. I have been studying the Bible since I was a child.

ClimateSanity

I understand that you are having difficulty with it, but I have read the Bible. I have been studying the Bible since I was a child.
Your "studying" doesn't appear to be of a critical nature. Just reading to reinforce what you have been taught or want to believe is not true study.

The Pharisees studied their whole life and still did not understand scripture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your "studying" doesn't appear to be of a critical nature. Just reading to reinforce what you have been taught or want to believe is not true study.

The Pharisees studied their whole life and still did not understand scripture.
What would you like to talk about in relation to the Bible?

I am not critical of the Bible. I know you are not talking about criticism or critical thinking.

Danoh

Danoh,

I am sorry for what I said to you, for being wrong. I recognize you are a man. Why do you speak this way to God's Truth?

No need to apologize; I took no offence. None.

As for GT, I have absolutely nothing against her person. None. I have defended her without hesitation, when she has been right. And when she is gone awhile, I ask about her in my posts.

She knows all this. She is just to serious all the time. I was trying to get her to lighten up a bit.

Don't worry; your turn will come, lol

Nothing I love more than a good ribbing; either as its giver, or its recipient. Life demands a bit of humour.

By the way, I commend you your concern for her and I.

Cross Reference

Grace is the free gift because NO ONE has to work at cleaning themselves anymore.

Someone on this thread needs to deal with this passage in a hurry:

"Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:" 1 Pet 1:22 KJV.

Right Divider

Body part
I already explained that. Try reading what I post.

When Jesus had his earthly ministry, those preaching with him gave up everything to travel with him.

We are not all traveling ministers with Jesus when he walked the earth.

If you obey Jesus, he will give you wisdom, but not before.
Jesus was NOT telling them to sell all to become "traveling ministers". Jesus was preparing them for the great tribulation (i.e., the time of Jacob's trouble) when they would not be able to buy or sell anything without having the mark of the beast. At that same time, God will give them their daily bread.

If you get saved, the Holy Spirit will lead you to all truth.

God's Truth

Jesus was NOT telling them to sell all to become "traveling ministers". Jesus was preparing them for the great tribulation (i.e., the time of Jacob's trouble) when they would not be able to buy or sell anything without having the mark of the beast. At that same time, God will give them their daily bread.

If you get saved, the Holy Spirit will lead you to all truth.

What you say is nonsense.

Jesus did not tell everyone to sell their homes. That is just ignorance to teach that.

God's Truth

Someone on this thread needs to deal with this passage in a hurry:

"Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:" 1 Pet 1:22 KJV.

NO ONE has to CLEAN themselves by doing the ceremonial works of the OLD LAW, such as getting circumcised and offering animals.

How did you allow yourself to get off track?

Right Divider

Body part
What you say is nonsense.

Jesus did not tell everyone to sell their homes. That is just ignorance to teach that.
You are incredibly ignorant of what the scripture teaches:

Matt 19:27-29 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:27) ¶ Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? (19:28) And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (19:29) And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Like SOOOO many here on TOL, you have a story that does NOT match scripture and YET you endlessly spout it as if you know something.