ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

I know I can say Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is Lord!

If you confess that Jesus is Lord, you had better be obeying him.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you confess that Jesus is Lord, you had better be obeying him.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Yes, but some forbid the words and commands of Jesus to Gentiles or those who lived or were born after Jesus died on the cross or rose from the dead.

God's Truth

“I obey all of Jesus' teachings.You just do not have understanding.....I do everything that Jesus tells me to do.” -God's Truth

"Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe
Do you obey ALL His teachings?"

“Yes.”-"god"suntruth

If you are not obeying Jesus, what in the world are you doing?

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

john w

Hall of Fame

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings"-you

Sell all you have.

Fraud-ette.

God's Truth

No, He told ALL TWELVE of the circumcision apostles this as well.
Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

I already explained it many times.

God Himself in the flesh was in front of the rich man.

Jesus had a traveling ministry while he was on earth, and it was expected that all those who preached with him leave their homes and go with him, but the rich man did not want to leave his wealth and follow Jesus.

God's Truth

The fraud-ette, once again, changes the subject, as I picked her "I always obey Jesus" scam apart:

No, we understand that you are a whited wall, as you, in deceit, "argue:"

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

...and when we counter, with the argument that not all scripture is about us, written to us, for our obedience, you go into your little hypocrite tantrum act, accusing others of "not obeying Jesus," like you allegedly always do.

Let me guess your spin, dodge ball, tap dance with a cane, and top hat, do the hokey pokey, and spin all about, ...."response:"

No, no, no, my dearmisguided John W, who does not "follow Jesus" like I do, you and many others here do not understand that "always," does not really mean "always," "all of," does not really mean "all of," "everything," does not really mean "everything...." Why are you "mocking Jesus?"

Fraud-ette.

Those in Christ do not continue to sin.

See Romans 6:1 and 2, 1 John 5:18, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 3:6.

God's Truth

"I always obey Jesus."-"god'suntruth

So, demon-ette, you agree that not all scripture, is specifically written about each individual, and is for their obedience, and you lie, when you assert, over, and over again, that you "always obey Jesus?"
I've asked this fraud this question, over, and over, and, in deceit, tis con artist always drops back, and "punts," and lies, when she deceitfully claims that she "always obeys Jesus," conveniently spinning "common sense," and "not written to her," wen she knows she cannot/does not "always obey Jesus," and, in hypocrisy, all the wile accusing others of not "obeying Jesus," when she know that she does not either.

Frau D. "god"'suntruth:not a peep.

I don't accuse anyone. YOU are the one accusing me.

Do you really think people are blind and do not see how you go against those who preach obedience?

Obey Jesus and you will be given understanding.

Even sense that is common escapes you.

God's Truth

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I, too, will love him and reveal myself to him."

God's Truth

It is hard to believe that John W. thinks Jesus preached everyone to sell their homes. Can you image Jesus telling people such a thing? Can you image Jesus eating at someone's house and saying sell this house.

Since I can't do that, I better not obey him at all...that is the illogical nonsense from John W. and some others here.

Jesus knew the rich man cared more for his riches than for God.

God's Truth

Jesus says his yoke is easy and his burden is light.

Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

John W. thinks Jesus' yoke is difficult and burdensome.

Imagine how burdensome it would be and difficult if all had to sell their house to become a Christian.

Right Divider

Body part

Does your arm ever get sore from all the patting yourself on the back that you do?

God's Truth

Cain killed his brother because he was jealous of his brother's right actions to God.

There are people here attacking me because of my right actions to God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You cannot shame me for obeying.

Paul boasted in others, and even in himself.
See the word boast.

Romans 4:2 NASB - 2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.

1 Corinthians 1:29, 31 NASB - 29 so that no man may boast before God. ... 31 so that, just as it is written, "LET HIM WHO BOASTS, BOAST IN THE LORD."

2 Corinthians 12:5 NASB - 5 On behalf of such a man I will boast; but on my own behalf I will not boast, except in regard to my weaknesses.

Galatians 6:14 NASB - 14 But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Ephesians 2:9 NASB - 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. Obey Jesus and he will reveal himself to you, and you would know the scriptures.

See John 14:21.
GT... either you are dumb or a liar.... which is it?
Acts 2:44-47 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:44) And all that believed were together, and had all things common; (2:45) And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all [men], as every man had need. (2:46) And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, (2:47) Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

The Bible says that ALL THAT BELIEVED had ALL THINGS IN COMMON and SOLD THEIR POSSESSIONS AND GOODS and yet YOU claim that the LORD told JUST ONE GUY to do this.

Stop lying and wise up.

God's Truth

See the word boast.

Romans 4:2 NASB - 2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.

1 Corinthians 1:29, 31 NASB - 29 so that no man may boast before God. ... 31 so that, just as it is written, "LET HIM WHO BOASTS, BOAST IN THE LORD."

2 Corinthians 12:5 NASB - 5 On behalf of such a man I will boast; but on my own behalf I will not boast, except in regard to my weaknesses.

Galatians 6:14 NASB - 14 But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Ephesians 2:9 NASB - 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Those scripture are about not doing what the Jews used to do, and that is to boast in the ceremonial works, i.e. circumcision.

The Jews used to be able to boast in the ceremonial works.

Again, those ‘WORKS’ are the ceremonial works. Those are the works the Jews USED TO be able to boast in; not anymore, because now anyone can be saved by just having faith the sins they repent of are washed away.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.
Philippians 3:3
For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--

Did you read that? The boasting was done in the CEREMONIAL works. Paul is NOT putting down obeying, as you teach. Paul is speaking of not being able to boast in the ceremonial works, i.e. CIRCUMCISION.