LGBT History Month

glorydaz

and your "ignorance" of these matters is shocking and vast. After a century or more of looking, no one has been able to find no evidence of any sort of an "incident when 'growing up' "

Ah, so you believe a lie in order to live with the conscience God created in you.

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.​

Unfortunately for you, gays are talking. They love to talk about themselves.

You really can't keep it quiet, and that you would even attempt to is sad indeed.

glorydaz

Why, because she used the word fag, which the gay community uses itself?

Yep, and they proudly refer to their special women friends as "fag hags".

They love women for friends, even while they say derogatory things about women. It's a strange dynamic.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What "game" and what "loaded question"? Myself and Rusha have simply been honest about our own heterosexuality and in turn been bombarded with crap that we can't prove it.

Considering that there has NEVER been a legitimate argument presented against homosexuality, I have no desire or willingness to *prove it* . It's a non-issue. The most important response is in the voting booth where I will always defend the rights of those who are continually targeted with hatred and bias. Of course that includes gays.

Arthur Brain

Oh, so now since you boast in your heterosexuality, you expect others to do the same? If there is nothing to deny, why deny it? Why do you feel the need to go on and on about how you're not attracted to "blokes". Are you trying to convince others or yourself.

Probably the reason you're told you can't prove it is because you are so defensive. :think:

If you equate honesty with boasting then that's your problem. I'm not proud to be straight, it's not like it's an accomplishment or anything. I was simply trying to get RD to answer as to whether he chose his own attractions or whether like the rest of us it's beyond control, and as per usual he squirms out of answering one way or the other and feebly insists that anyone who tells the truth about their attractions is simply voicing an opinion. Oh, and FYI, I'd have no bother admitting if I was gay or bisexual on here either, there'd be no reason to lie about it. So unless you wanna turn into markII of that gay fixated crank aCW, you'll drop the projection crap...

Arthur Brain

You keep using the word "attraction" like it's some wonderful thing.

It's only wonderful when it's right...according to how God created us.

Sin has a draw, but it isn't "attraction".

It's the appropriate descriptor and attractions are beyond personal control which is the point. You don't "choose" who you're attracted to on an intimate level in life just as nobody "chooses" to fall in love either. You may be 100% heterosexual in which case women aren't going to appeal to you on any sort of romantic or sexual level but for other people it's different and it's not through choice.

glorydaz

It's the appropriate descriptor and attractions are beyond personal control which is the point. You don't "choose" who you're attracted to on an intimate level in life just as nobody "chooses" to fall in love either. You may be 100% heterosexual in which case women aren't going to appeal to you on any sort of romantic or sexual level but for other people it's different and it's not through choice.

Right....so "leaving the natural use of the woman" wasn't a choice?

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;​

Child molesters salute you, Artie. :salute:

glorydaz

If you equate honesty with boasting then that's your problem. I'm not proud to be straight, it's not like it's an accomplishment or anything. I was simply trying to get RD to answer as to whether he chose his own attractions or whether like the rest of us it's beyond control, and as per usual he squirms out of answering one way or the other and feebly insists that anyone who tells the truth about their attractions is simply voicing an opinion. Oh, and FYI, I'd have no bother admitting if I was gay or bisexual on here either, there'd be no reason to lie about it. So unless you wanna turn into markII of that gay fixated crank aCW, you'll drop the projection crap...

Oh get over yourself, smartie. You do this every time the conversation gets too complicated for your liberal mind to handle.

Cut to the chase. You are trying to insist that sin is not a choice man makes. Replace the word homosexual with child molester and look at yourself in the mirror. If you don't feel like a fool, then you can be sure you are one.

Arthur Brain

Oh get over yourself, smartie. You do this every time the conversation gets too complicated for your liberal mind to handle.

Oh blah blah "liberal" blah. If there's anyone who pulls the stupid 'label' stunt when put on the spot around here it's you, and boy is it boring.

Cut to the chase. You are trying to insist that sin is not a choice man makes. Replace the word homosexual with child molester and look at yourself in the mirror. If you don't feel like a fool, then you can be sure you are one.

Well, nope. A child molester is guilty of a crime if he/she acts on any attraction to kids and regardless of how those might happen to come about the child is to be protected at all costs. Homosexual attractions obviously exist otherwise there wouldn't be gay people, though those same attractions can't be 'chosen' by heterosexuals even if certain cranks think they can be or that homosexual attractions solely come about through abuse. If you want to insist that homosexual inclinations are chosen then go take a look in that very same mirror.