LGBT History Month

glorydaz

Name one. You still haven't got the guts to answer a very simple question without any proof being asked of you so either do it or just carry on being a juvenile crank.

And what loaded trick question are you trying to get someone to answer? You don't accept the answers you're given, but you expect us to participate in your little game? :nono:

Arthur Brain

There are many who would disagree with you, and do it quite loudly. "Try it, you'll like it" is the rallying cry.

I could say the same about heroin. I have no desire to even try it, but if I mess up and try it....or have it forced upon me, it becomes addictive. I may hate it, but I do it. I may feel like hiding it in the closet, but eventually, it becomes the norm.

Eh, done my share of drugs in youth although none of the "hard" stuff besides LSD, and that alone was an experience and then some.....

There's a difference between choosing to 'get high' or some such and 'choosing' a homosexual attraction. If you're straight the latter is not an option. It simply isn't. Blokes just aren't appealing in any sort of romantic or sexual form. Just the way it is.

Arthur Brain

And what loaded trick question are you trying to get someone to answer? You don't accept the answers you're given, but you expect us to participate in your little game? :nono:

What "game" and what "loaded question"? Myself and Rusha have simply been honest about our own heterosexuality and in turn been bombarded with crap that we can't prove it. I've asked RD to be honest about his own inclinations or whether he can 'choose' such without asking for him to supply evidence and he still won't answer.

:AMR:

MrDante

No it isn't. Your "ignorance" of these matters is what's par for the course. You try to engage on a subject you have NO knowledge of. One lesbian friend does not equate to knowledge.

and your "ignorance" of these matters is shocking and vast. After a century or more of looking, no one has been able to find no evidence of any sort of an "incident when 'growing up' "

glorydaz

Eh, done my share of drugs in youth although none of the "hard" stuff besides LSD, and that alone was an experience and then some.....

There's a difference between choosing to 'get high' or some such and 'choosing' a homosexual attraction. If you're straight the latter is not an option. It simply isn't. Blokes just aren't appealing in any sort of romantic or sexual form. Just the way it is.

You keep using the word "attraction" like it's some wonderful thing.

It's only wonderful when it's right...according to how God created us.

Sin has a draw, but it isn't "attraction".

glorydaz

What "game" and what "loaded question"? Myself and Rusha have simply been honest about our own heterosexuality and in turn been bombarded with crap that we can't prove it. I've asked RD to be honest about his own inclinations or whether he can 'choose' such without asking for him to supply evidence and he still won't answer.

:AMR:

Oh, so now since you boast in your heterosexuality, you expect others to do the same? If there is nothing to deny, why deny it? Why do you feel the need to go on and on about how you're not attracted to "blokes". Are you trying to convince others or yourself.

Probably the reason you're told you can't prove it is because you are so defensive. :think: