LGBT History Month

glorydaz

Well, no. It doesn't compute for you that homosexuality is simply the 'norm' for some people because of your zealous beliefs, just as it has to occur either through abuse or be "chosen" by some of your equally zealous counterparts. You have no objectivity on the matter at all and you certainly aren't an authority on it.

Proving once again that smartie artie ain't so smart after all. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
LGBT History Month

Promoted by different government agencies, the LGBT History Month is a month-long annual observance of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender history, and the history of the gay rights and related civil rights movements. For better public relations LGBT History Month provides role models, and builds communities. They make civil rights statement about their national and international contributions.

I have been told by school students that the homosexual life style is promoted in the schools and libraries, along with other agencies.

What kind of government do we have that guides children that direction?

That is all I have to say about that.

They have 2 now? I thought it was June. Sick arent they.

Arthur Brain

Proving once again that smartie artie ain't so smart after all. :chuckle:

You aren't an authority on it and you have no objectivity on the matter. Go chuckle at yourself some more GD. It is your usual go to when you don't have an answer on point after all...

glorydaz

You aren't an authority on it and you have no objectivity on the matter. Go chuckle at yourself some more GD. It is your usual go to when you don't have an answer on point after all...

Shows how much you know. I am more of an authority on fags than those who do studies on them. I've heard the unfiltered words that come out of their mouths....compiled personal testimonies, watched them cry over their beers when their boyfriend looked at another guy, and even been invited to their Easter Bonnet parties.

Silly Artie. Not everyone is as sheltered as you have been.

There is nothing to chuckle about in the real world of gays, but I have a lot to chuckle about when I read your silly posts. We take our laughs where we can find them.

Arthur Brain

Shows how much you know. I am more of an authority on fags than those who do studies on them. I've heard the unfiltered words that come out of their mouths....compiled personal testimonies, watched them cry over their beers when their boyfriend looked at another guy, and even been invited to their Easter Bonnet parties.

Eh, as soon as you come out with the tired derogatory terminology you betray yourself. Total giveaway. You're no more an authority on the average homosexual as you are an expert on rocket science. You like to think you are sure, but you ain't.

Silly Artie. Not everyone is as sheltered as you have been.

Oh, drop the garbage GD. I've met many a gay person, from the flamboyantly camp to the many you wouldn't even know were homosexual until you got to know them. I've worked with plenty, been friends with plenty and they can't be pigeonholed into your silly little parameters.

There is nothing to chuckle about in the real world of gays, but I have a lot to chuckle about when I read your silly posts. We take our laughs where we can find them.

"The real world of gays"? Hey, chuckle all you want. In the real world, far right crackpots and zealots are the objects of scorn and derision as you must surely know, so sure, get your laughs where you can and maybe get all self righteous as well or whatever.

glorydaz

Eh, as soon as you come out with the tired derogatory terminology you betray yourself. Total giveaway. You're no more an authority on the average homosexual as you are an expert on rocket science. You like to think you are sure, but you ain't.

Oh, drop the garbage GD. I've met many a gay person, from the flamboyantly camp to the many you wouldn't even know were homosexual until you got to know them. I've worked with plenty, been friends with plenty and they can't be pigeonholed into your silly little parameters.

"The real world of gays"? Hey, chuckle all you want. In the real world, far right crackpots and zealots are the objects of scorn and derision as you must surely know, so sure, get your laughs where you can and maybe get all self righteous as well or whatever.

:chuckle:

glorydaz

Eh, next thing you'll be doing is telling straight folk they can choose to be gay...

Go chuckle away.

Well, if they can choose to rob a bank, they can choose to practice whatever sexual deviation they feel like.

After trying every other sinful practice, the new ones take on a certain appeal. Surely you know this, Artie.

I knew a guy who took up a bucket and went after a filly. Was he "attracted" to the filly, or was he seeking to try new and different horizons? Yeah, mankind is not above going outside the natural for their sexual satisfactions.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, if they can choose to rob a bank, they can choose to practice whatever sexual deviation they feel like.

After trying every other sinful practice, the new ones take on a certain appeal. Surely you know this, Artie.

I knew a guy who took up a bucket and went after a filly. Was he "attracted" to the filly, or was he seeking to try new and different horizons? Yeah, mankind is not above going outside the natural for their sexual satisfactions.

Arties stance means pedophilia must be normal too, since some perverts are attracted to children.

Arthur Brain

I can choose to do all manner of things. I can choose to lie, do all sorts of things for self gain of some description. What I can't do is find my own gender remotely desirable or have any sort of sexual attraction for another man. It's simply not there. I only 'likes' women, that's just the way it is. Can you not get that?

glorydaz

I can choose to do all manner of things. I can choose to lie, do all sorts of things for self gain of some description. What I can't do is find my own gender remotely desirable or have any sort of sexual attraction for another man. It's simply not there. I only 'likes' women, that's just the way it is. Can you not get that?

There are many who would disagree with you, and do it quite loudly. "Try it, you'll like it" is the rallying cry.

I could say the same about heroin. I have no desire to even try it, but if I mess up and try it....or have it forced upon me, it becomes addictive. I may hate it, but I do it. I may feel like hiding it in the closet, but eventually, it becomes the norm.