LGBT History Month

glorydaz

Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. Lev 11:12

Unclean foods were to be an abomination to the eater....dietary and health reasons.
They were not an abomination to God.

You certainly are desperate. :chuckle:

MrDante

Oh get over yourself, smartie. You do this every time the conversation gets too complicated for your liberal mind to handle.

Cut to the chase. You are trying to insist that sin is not a choice man makes. Replace the word homosexual with child molester and look at yourself in the mirror. If you don't feel like a fool, then you can be sure you are one.

A fool wouldn't try to claim that orientation is the same as sexually abusing a child, that would be something done by a moral degenerate or a pervert.

Arthur Brain

You must love it, or you wouldn't keep engaging me in conversation, would you? :think:

Well, that cuts both ways or you wouldn't bother in turn. :D

There now. Why didn't you just say from the start that man's laws matter and God's moral laws don't?

Well, because your take on proceedings had nothing to do with what I stated.

Of course, it was only recently that sodomy hasn't been illegal. We can thank the liberals for that.

Well, if by "recently" you mean the last few decades or so then you can thank the "liberals" for helping dismantle segregation laws, supporting the rights of women to vote and introducing laws to protect children from abuse. How namby pamby...

MrDante

You must love it, or you wouldn't keep engaging me in conversation, would you? :think:

There now. Why didn't you just say from the start that man's laws matter and God's moral laws don't?

Of course, it was only recently that sodomy hasn't been illegal. We can thank the liberals for that.

it is only recenlty that lynching has been illegal. We can thank liberals for that.

MrDante

Unclean foods were to be an abomination to the eater....dietary and health reasons.
They were not an abomination to God.

You certainly are desperate. :chuckle:

Lev 11:12 doesn't say anything about eating anything

YOu certainly are deceitful.

Arthur Brain

God doesn't design. He plans. He used evolution as a tool and gayness was helpful in some animal species. Cancer is also part of evolution but it doesn't mean designed cancer.

Oh, so you're the spokesperson for what God does are you? So, according to you homosexuality is "helpful" in some animal species? Do elaborate...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh really? Are you just being argumentative because you despise me? Or do you have an actual point?

Why would you ever think I despise you, have you ever robbed me, or tried to take and harmful advantage of me. :nono:

My believe is God created all designed all and set all to move according to His will and there is no evolution, except in the human mind.