Kasich gets attacked by PC police.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Men get raped and murdered,

Oh. Cool story. You should start a thread about ...

Or no. A blog. That way you can continue to shriek on like a seven year old boy about what all those evil females have taken away from you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Or no. A blog. That way you can continue to shriek on like a seven year old boy about what all those evil females have taken away from you.

:rotfl:

And+i+though+hiroshima+was+bad+bonus_0932c4_5879158.jpg

The day you realize most women are intrinsically childish their whole life will be the day you see the irony in your standing altogether on these subjects :rolleyes:

_Because whether you choose to realize it or not, feminized men deny it while being the one's actually treating you as such. This subject could seriously be on children rather than women- replace the word 'women' with 'children' on here and it'd fit together like legos.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So ... stating that men should not be raped, murdered or beaten is the equivalent of "putting men on pedestals".

Men should not be raped, murdered or beaten. Agree or disagree?

IF a man is raped, murdered or beaten, we need to ask what he did to cause it. Agree or disagree?

That's just a bunch of blowing hot air..

Oh ... I see. You are incapable ... or unwilling to answer a few questions which only required a simple yes or no.

Men get raped and murdered,

Laughing at yourself is a good thing. Perhaps there is a chance you will grow out of this. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cherry pick posts

Now now ... they are all YOUR posts. Recent. From this very thread. Goodness forbid that you should admit how ignorant you come across and own it. You know. Take responsibility

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Now now ... they are all YOUR posts. Recent. From this very thread.

Which you cherry picked within each, mid point.

That's the only thing you excel at- misinterpretation.

Goodness forbid that you should admit how ignorant you come across and own it. You know. Take responsibility

Tanks for exemplifying exactly what I've said on here. All that, and your rebuttal is nothing but an exhibit of it. Thanks, you saved me the trouble :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which you cherry picked within each, mid point

:idunno: You demand to be seen as a leader ... I was just following your example.

Oh and then there is the fact that your *point* is always the same regardless of what name you are posting under ....

"Girls mean. Me no like them!"

genuineoriginal

So you think that since it's not possible to irradiate ALL crime, we shouldn't bother trying to irradiate crime at all? Because that's what it sounds like you're trying to propose.

_____
irradiate
to expose to radiation.​
_____
eradicate
to remove or destroy utterly;​

No, you'll just blame the victims of it, for it, because you apparently want to see them suffer.
Blame the criminals for being so wicked that they commit crime.

Blame fools for acting so foolish that they exponentially increase the likelihood of being a victim.

Praise wise people for reducing the likelihood of victimization.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
your *point* is always the same regardless of what name you are posting under ....

That was never the point. That's just all your elementary brain can muster, or admit. One of the two.

Or both :idunno:

This is an actually correct representation of your arguments:
It's all about me, me, me, and women. Men's real problems? Nah, only the one's I pick that do not speak on women's transgressions. You believe in facts, so you're a MISOGYNIST.
(And then acts like a high school girl as soon as someone like rexlunae here comes and Superman's you)

Typical. So very much so.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:idunno: You demand to be seen as a leader ... I was just following your example.

Oh and then there is the fact that your *point* is always the same regardless of what name you are posting under ....

He speaks of women being like children, but when I read your exchange with him, it was easy to see who was the grownup, and it was you. You have grace and maturity, Rusha, although I think it's wasted on attempting a discussion with that child.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He speaks of women being like children, but when I read your exchange with him, it was easy to see who was the grownup, and it was you. You have grace and maturity, Rusha, although I think it's wasted on attempting a discussion with that child.

There's hiding truth, being a boldface liar, and then, well, there's that ^

Anna doesn't think people can read and see, just posts above, Rusha acting like ten year old.

Nothing changes with these people :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Now we're getting to the crux of it. What is it that women 'sow' that they should 'reap' being abused, or even raped?

Reaping what you sow is not about what one deserves. It means exactly what it means- you put a seed in the ground, and you receive what it becomes.

Simple as that. What does a women reap when she goes through life naive, scandalous, or reckless? I'll give you a hint: It's the same exact thing that men reap doing the same.

What is the "cause" of rape, do you think?

Carnal desire and loss of control.

By what logic are you comparing abuse? If 9 out of 10 women are raped in a college dorm

You know what? The fact that you want to believe that even half of those stupid college hipsters are being 'raped' as feminists have reported is all that needs to be known- the fact that you put your attention there, ignoring the absolute insanity laced within that such as a notion of men raping 'without knowing' or even if consent is given.

If you are a man, and you side with all that stuff (which you do), then you are an idiot (which you are).

I'm not defending women over men, I defending women from men. Men who think their desire to loathe and abuse women is somehow justified.

Women do not need defending. Any more, and you may as well fall down and worship them, because in reality, that's almost what you do anyway- 90% of the homeless are men, you find the 10% of women struggling more important. Why? Why are you so concerned about the safety of women when men are exponentially more at risk for violence? Why are you so concerned about college rape mythology rather than the fact that women have outnumbered men in college due to affirmative action?

No, that's ancient Judaism; all that old testament stuff. They're the ones that hated women. Real Christians don't wallow in all that OT religious bias because they know that the truth of God's love and forgiveness has set them free from all that.

Nah

The Bible, all throughout, is very well situated on a patriarchal way of doing things, even insofar as a women's salvation, they are simply included by their ability to be mothers or give birth. In fact, St. Augustine said this is their only purpose- to put them in the ranks of men and to have this chaos come out of it is the REASON GOD INTENDED PATRIARCHY IN THE FIRST PLACE :doh:

I don't know if you've realized it or not, but egalitarianism goes back to ancient Rome, and yet nobody saw your ideology as 'equity'. because it's not- the privileged to not know their privilege, and liberal men purposefully, and with full knowledge put a blindfold on them to keep them from realizing it as a means to attack conservative values.

It's been 5 decades

Of you all's sham repeat itself every day while men lose.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That's feminist ideology for you- scream for decades, then affirm it's necessary when someone finally tells you to shut it.

:chuckle: What's amusing is that despite all of your whining and foot stomping, you will never have the control to make any woman "shut it".

Whining nonstop (which you have done for years) does not change anything, IF someone commits battery or rape, all of your misogynistic drivel will not keep them out of jail. There is also a great possibility that these violent losers will lose certain custodial rights of their children ... because they have no self-control.

Screaming "evil feminist" at the top of your lungs does not change the reality ... that violent idiots normally end up on the short end of the stick ... and rightfully so.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anna doesn't think people can read and see, just posts above, Rusha acting like ten year old.

That must explain why I have always posted for over eight years under one ID ...

You do realize there have been some idiots on this forum that are so lacking in self control that they have had to resort to multiple usernames? One freak, Sum1sgruj, started out as Christian and came out as being a Muslim, was booted after a tirade which included posting an obscene gesture. Well, of course he came back under several more usernames ... Every1sguj, skybringr, homeskillet, etc.

Now there was a storyteller ... and crybaby.