Kasich gets attacked by PC police.

PureX

Apparently, you've never lived in city limits before.
They'll tell you that in a heartbeat, just in case you didn't know that they aren't omnipresent.

The fact is, you ARE responsible for your own safety and nobody else. Police enforce laws, they are not your personal bodyguard while you go out and be reckless :rolleyes:

It's not victim blaming to tell someone else common sense. You all have gone as far as to propose 'teaching men not to rape'. That is nothing more than internalized misandry.
You all are a bunch of straight up fools- men sitting there agreeing with that nonsense.

Do you need to be taught not to rape? Then shut it- if you actually went out and preached that to random men that, you would eventually end up in a scrap with someone. Because all it is is insulting men to make yourself look good to women- they insult you and you defend them, like a fool :rolleyes:
I'm amazed by how invested some of you seem to be in your fear of 'the criminals'. How important it seems to be to you to feel threatened by humanity at all times! And I wonder at the psycho-pathology of this.

I lived in Chicago's inner city for almost 25 years, and am well aware of the danger human beings can present to each other. And I certainly understand the need for not placing one's self in dangerous circumstances. Yet I'm astounded by this idea that it's the victim's fault should they be victimized by criminals at any time and under any circumstance. Because criminality is still criminality, regardless of the circumstances. And it is society's intent, and responsibility, to minimize it and even eliminate it, if possible. It's NOT the victim's responsibility to avoid it. It may be a good idea to try, but it's NOT anyone's responsibility.

This obsession with victim-blaming is truly pathological, and I would love to know what's fueling it. But unfortunately, those of you afflicted by it think it's normal, so will not be able to recognize that it is a pathological, let alone be able to tell me what's motivating it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... I'm astounded by this idea that it's the victim's fault should they be victimized by criminals at any time and under any circumstance.

"astounded" indeed :dizzy:

in fact, I would suggest that you were "dumfounded", as nobody is arguing the position that astounds you :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I feel sorry for women, and anyone for that matter, who feels compelled to try to make the world some universal safe haven, in vain, rather than do what is necessary to avoid victimization.

Because they are, in the end, their own victims getting angry with anyone who tells them the truth- and that is the reason why some people have gotten tired of it and simply say 'you deserve it'. Because in this little thing called 'reality', it is your fault if that ridiculousness is your actual mindset.

'Blaming' is really something you all are doing, which is typical because that's the route it ALWAYS goes with women- they don't have the stones to actually take accountability for anything. Let's make a list and watch that truth stand out like a green hat with an orange bill- even with ABORTION, it is somehow also on men :rolleyes:

I don't want to hear it, you've got Stockholm's syndrome and these women know exactly what they are doing. It's nothing but a big, giant sham.

PureX

Lotta woman-haters on this site, it seems. I hadn't realized there were still so many men wallowing in their resentment of woman for their daring to assert their own individual rights. That does seem to be what's behind this victim-blaming toward women.

"Those disobedient hussies want to go out and do as they please, they DESERVE to be victimized!"

This does sadly seem to be the bottom line.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This obsession with victim-blaming is truly pathological, and I would love to know what's fueling it. But unfortunately, those of you afflicted by it think it's normal, so will not be able to recognize that it is a pathological, let alone be able to tell me what's motivating it.

Lotta woman-haters on this site, it seems. I hadn't realized there were still so many men wallowing in their resentment of woman for their daring to assert their own individual rights. That does seem to be what's behind this victim-blaming toward women.

"Those disobedient hussies want to go out and do as they please, they DESERVE to be victimized!"

This does sadly seem to be the bottom line.
/thread/

glorydaz

Why should we have to swim with sharks? Keep them out of the pool, and we can all swim without fear.

Oh, so you think it's possible to put all the evil people out of this world? Maybe even try locking them all up?

What puzzles me is that you seem to really like the idea of there BEING SHARKS. It's almost as if you want that ever-present danger of criminality. Why is that?

I'm a realist. It will be that way until the Lord comes. Do I like it that evil exists among us....of course not. But I sure won't pretend evil doesn't exist.

PureX

Oh, so you think it's possible to put all the evil people out of this world? Maybe even try locking them all up?
So you think that since it's not possible to irradiate ALL crime, we shouldn't bother trying to irradiate crime at all? Because that's what it sounds like you're trying to propose.

But those are false alternatives, aren't they.

I'm a realist. It will be that way until the Lord comes. Do I like it that evil exists among us....of course not. But I sure won't pretend evil doesn't exist.
No, you'll just blame the victims of it, for it, because you apparently want to see them suffer. Though why, is anyone's guess.

glorydaz

So you think that since it's not possible to irradiate ALL crime, we shouldn't bother trying to irradiate crime at all? Because that's what it sounds like you're trying to propose.

You have quite an imagination.

And then you double down?

No, you'll just blame the victims of it, for it, because you apparently want to see them suffer. Though why, is anyone's guess.

No, I blame you because you haven't talked all those bad guys into being good. :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

I think it's beyond suspicious that it's rape which catches your attention when it is a proven fact that rape is virtually the only field of violence that women suffer over men.

They are generally less subject to violence, do not have to worry about homelessness, have better and cheaper healthcare, have legal bias and favor, and virtual immunity to sexual allegations.

Why are you so concerned about that one thing that women face over men, when it's men who deserve the attention and support?

It's because
Feminism is a mental illness and it's been cast upon you. You honestly feel that you sit on some moral highroad here- the reality is that you are being used by women to fuel their self-involved lunacy.
There's no way we're going to sit here and you spam this complaint of 'victim blaming' and getting all bent out of shape for people telling women common sense advice and a dose of reality :rolleyes:

The whole thing is STUPID. Repeat the same thingover and over and over- guess what? Maybe some people just do not respect another person who demands people joins them inapity party and acting like they don't need to take accountability for anything.

To hell with that- if rape is so horrible, than do something about it, but don't sit there and demand other people be your savior or propose men should be 'taught' not to rape like they are by nature 'rapists'. Keep the internalized misandry to yourselves, and you won't get attacked by those like myself on this subject.

PureX

I think it's beyond suspicious that it's rape which catches your attention when it is a proven fact that rape is virtually the only field of violence that women suffer over men.
Me too. Because it makes it clear to me that the disregard of rape by many on TOL is the result of a sexual bias against women.

They are generally less subject to violence, do not have to worry about homelessness, have better and cheaper healthcare, have legal bias and favor, and virtual immunity to sexual allegations.
Is this why you think they deserve to be raped?

Why are you so concerned about that one thing that women face over men, when it's men who deserve the attention and support?
Why do you separate the sexes in terms of abuse? Don't all human beings deserve to be protected from the abuse of others? Is it because you think women deserve less protection? Because that's certainly how it appears to me.

It's because
Feminism is a mental illness and it's been cast upon you.
You think it's a mental illness that women want to be protected from abuse? You think it's mental illness that I think they should be protected from abuse?

You honestly feel that you sit on some moral highroad here- the reality is that you are being used by women to fuel their self-involved lunacy.
Wow! You are really one sick puppy, aren't you!

There's no way we're going to sit here and you spam this complaint of 'victim blaming' and getting all bent out of shape for people telling women common sense advice and a dose of reality.
It's not common sense to blame the victim of abuse for their abuse. In fact, that's exactly the sick sort of thing that rapists and abusers do. The rapists think their victims 'deserved it', because they 'wanted it', because they went out in public dressed provocatively, and they drank alcohol.

The whole thing is STUPID. Repeat the same thingover and over and over- guess what? Maybe some people just do not respect another person who demands people joins them inapity party and acting like they don't need to take accountability for anything.
More abuser thinking. More reveling in the suffering of others. How you call yourself a Christian is beyond comprehension.

To hell with that- if rape is so horrible, than do something about it, but don't sit there and demand other people be your savior or propose men should be 'taught' not to rape like they are by nature 'rapists'. Keep the internalized misandry to yourselves, and you won't get attacked by those like myself on this subject.
You aren't attacking anyone. You're just another weak-moraled whiner crying on his keyboard because the days of blatant misogyny have passed, and he just can't be bothered to grow up along with the rest of the world.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Me too. Because it makes it clear to me that the disregard of rape by many on TOL is the result of a sexual bias against women.

Why do you separate the sexes in terms of abuse? Don't all human beings deserve to be protected from the abuse of others? Is it because you think women deserve less protection? Because that's certainly how it appears to me.

You think it's a mental illness that women want to be protected from abuse? You think it's mental illness that I think they should be protected from abuse?

It's not common sense to blame the victim of abuse for their abuse. In fact, that's exactly the sick sort of thing that rapists and abusers do. The rapists think their victims 'deserved it', because they 'wanted it', because they went out in public dressed provocatively, and they drank alcohol.

More abuser thinking. More reveling in the suffering of others. How you call yourself a Christian is beyond comprehension.

You aren't attacking anyone. You're just another weak-moraled whiner crying on his keyboard because the days of blatant misogyny have passed, and he just can't be bothered to grow up along with the rest of the world.

:BRAVO:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

It's a place where, unlike most other places, women aren't put on a pedestal.
One can imagine the oh so horrible feeling of being treated as men for once :plain:

See, this is why feminism is a mental illness- you simply flat out dismiss reason and accountability in their regard. You just perpetuate the madness.

They reap what they sow. Are you familiar with that lingo? It's not about what they do or do not deserve, it's cause and effect.

Yes, all humans do deserve to be protected from abuse.
And if there are ten abuses to men, and only one to women, then you don't believe that in the slightest.

No, the mental illness is your obsession with always defending women over men.

You're the one with the disorder :idunno:

Cool story.
I bet we can solve that problem by doing what you all are doing- moping about it and solving nothing because women are just to good to need to be proactive of their safety LIKE MEN DO THEIR WHOLE LIFE :doh:

Christianity is utterly against your feminized nonsense.Which is another thing- not even the Bible gets through to your feminism. You ignore that too, and cherry pick whatever serves your bondage to it.
At the bottom of it all, that's what it is. You'd be just as ridiculous on any other subject of women, in fact it's been shown.

I'm not a misogynist. I'm just not a naive fool who goes through reality as if it has a slant on fiction. I see many problems that men face because of women and all you all can do is repeat this tripe over and over until the Earth fades away.

Victim blaming, victime blaming, misogyny, misogyny, misogyny, victim blaming, misogyny, victim blaming.

It's been a decade. Shut up already.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a place where, unlike most other places, women aren't put on a pedestal.

So ... stating that men should not be raped, murdered or beaten is the equivalent of "putting men on pedestals".

Men should not be raped, murdered or beaten. Agree or disagree?

IF a man is raped, murdered or beaten, we need to ask what he did to cause it. Agree or disagree?

PureX

They reap what they sow.
Now we're getting to the crux of it. What is it that women 'sow' that they should 'reap' being abused, or even raped?

It's not about what they do or do not deserve, it's cause and effect.
What is the "cause" of rape, do you think?

Yes, all humans do deserve to be protected from abuse.
And if there are ten abuses to men, and only one to women, then you don't believe that in the slightest.
By what logic are you comparing abuse? If 9 out of 10 women are raped in a college dorm, does that mean the tenth women should be raped, to even up the suffering? And why do you assume that the suffering of men in life is greater than the suffering of women? How do you even know what women suffer? How do you even know what other men suffer? You seem to be presuming a lot about others that you can't back up, and then are using it to slander a whole gender. Where did Jesus say you should pass uninformed judgment on other people and then use it to slander them in your heart, mind, and speech? I don't recall that admonishment anywhere in the New Testament.

No, the mental illness is your obsession with always defending women over men.
I'm not defending women over men, I defending women from men. Men who think their desire to loathe and abuse women is somehow justified.

Christianity is utterly against your feminized nonsense.
No, that's ancient Judaism; all that old testament stuff. They're the ones that hated women. Real Christians don't wallow in all that OT religious bias because they know that the truth of God's love and forgiveness has set them free from all that.

That's what you need. You need to be set free from all your hate and bias against women.

I'm not a misogynist. … I see many problems that men face because of women ...
Your problem with women is not the fault of the women, it's a sickness you have allowed to fester in your own heart and mind. You really need to ask God to help you to overcome this toxic resentment against women. It's poisoning you, spiritually.

Victim blaming, victime blaming, misogyny, misogyny, misogyny, victim blaming, misogyny, victim blaming.

It's been a decade. Shut up already.
It's been 5 decades, and yet you still can't see it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So ... stating that men should not be raped, murdered or beaten is the equivalent of "putting men on pedestals".

IF a man is raped, murdered or beaten, we need to ask what he did to cause it. Agree or disagree?

That's just a bunch of blowing hot air. The day you all actually get down to the brass tacks where women take real accountability will never come, it will always be men's fault, or a 50/50 bargaining scenario. You all are incapable of even acknowledging the conflicts of interests, the unfair bias, the privilege of women, or anything.

And then we have this stupid conversation about 'victim blaming' and how everyone who is sick of hearing this are 'misogynists'.
Broken records- myths, favoritism- and where the only power that resides to change it all is completely dismissed on account of how a person doesn't deserve this or that and therefore shouldn't do anything about it.

People don't talk about men's issues because the world we live in is brutal- unless there is reform, which requires almost entirely the input of men themselves, nothing will change.

That's reality.
So why is it that women, and the subjects relevant, can't accept it?
I'll make it real simple for you- it's because of what I've said all this time-
IT IS NOT BASED IN REALITY.

You may as well call the universe 'misogynistic' if this is what you call rational and honest.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That's just a bunch of blowing hot air.

Oh ... I see. You are incapable ... or unwilling to answer a few questions which only required a simple yes or no.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh ... I see. You are incapable ... or unwilling to answer a few questions which only required a simple yes or no.

Men get raped and murdered, and when it is discussed, which is rare, we don't sit there and call everything misandry or state any common sense advise 'victim blaming'.

No, we are rational about it, and because it is rational, there is little need to talk about it so much. But with women? Pfft.
Over.. and over.. and over again. Misogyny, victim blaming, misogyny, rape, victim blaming.

It's time to put a sock in it. You all must like rape being that you are so unwilling to do anything to prevent it. You crave the attention, and that's why you prefer to have yourself and shackled men mope about it all day.
How is that for a baseline. Discuss :rolleyes: