Kasich gets attacked by PC police.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
OK, Come clean Crucible...What causes you to hate women so much...what the hell happened to you? AND what about the forgiveness you preach?

I don't hate women, I am against feminized philosophies.

Feminized minds see anything that doesn't support women, or critiques them, is because of some internalized misogyny.

Women know the extreme conflict of interest in all corners of society, where men's problems are ignored for feminist myths and, in this case, a problem that is impossible to solve.
They do not say anything about it, because of internalized misandry.

In fact, because of men such as yourself, they feel pretty good about it, and continue to perpetuate an agenda which is harmful to men.
'Rape' is the new 'stopper' for any sort of criticism to women or an acknowledgement of men's problems. So what if people 'blame victims'? It makes no difference where the blame goes, it's stupid and vain and if women can't help themselves, then to Hell with it- I'm not going to continue to be someone's emancipator from all things grey and scary while they disadvantage men with their self-involved lunacy.

No, it's not women who are the culprit, it's men who allowed the insanity to get where it's gotten in the first place. This is the reason Adam took prime responsibility even though Eve was the deceiver.

PureX

It is interesting that you assume that you feel like you are being blamed when your poor vocabulary is gently corrected.
Do you often go into screaming victim mode?
Oh, my, I'm "screaming" now, am I? Because you corrected a SpellCheck error and arrogantly tried to presume it was my vocabulary mistake?

That's quite the imaginative ego you have, there!

genuineoriginal

Oh, my, I'm "screaming" now, am I?
Screaming, crying, and trowing a temper tantrum.

Because you corrected a SpellCheck error and arrogantly tried to presume it was my vocabulary mistake?
I did not provide any commentary, merely definitions.

That's quite the imaginative ego you have, there!
I posted two definitions and you had a cow over something you imagined.
Whatever you imagined that got you so upset has nothing to do with the facts.