Justification of Eternal Punishment

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have said in the past Meshak, that you believe the "Jehovah Witnesses" are
godly people. So, why don't you go and join their cult? You've also said that, The
Apostle Paul is an anti-Christ. And, you despise those posters who believe in the
Trinity. A Bible Scholar you're not!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is refuted, it is broken record.

these are not saying you will be tortured for eternity. They will perish, not live in lake of fire for eternity.

John 3:16.

You have said in the past that, you had trouble with the book of John
and now you're quoting him? I guess when you want to make your
"twisted and ignorant" point, you'll use parts of the Bible you would
usually reject.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, here is the gospel:
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

Here is the false gospel:
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever rejects Him will be tortured alive in hellish torment.

Another "anti-scholar" speaks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you teach that which he teaches then you teach a false gospel as well.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Forever means forever

everready

For a certainty, Meshak preaches a false gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Book of Revelation says that the lake of fire is the second death, so the lake of fire can't be eternal life on fire. The lake of fire is the second death. What makes you think the second death is an eternal life of torture? What makes you think that being cast into a lake of fire wouldn't burn a person up?

Will the devil and his angels suffer forever Tim? They're going to the same place that unbelievers are going.
Revelation 20:10 states: "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,
where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Muslims also believe in eternal torment in hell. Didn't you know that? If you get to paint me with a wide brush, then I get to do the same to you. If you can assume that anyone who believes that the wages of sin is death is a JW, then I can assume that anyone who believes in eternal torment is a Muslim. The logic is the same, it's just that the shoe is on the other foot. How do you like it?

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Muslims also believe in eternal torment in hell. Didn't you know that? If you get to paint me with a wide brush, then I get to do the same to you. If you can assume that anyone who believes that the wages of sin is death is a JW, then I can assume that anyone who believes in eternal torment is a Muslim. The logic is the same, it's just that the shoe is on the other foot. How do you like it?

Matthew 25:41,46

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting
fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 25:41,46

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting
fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

eonion.

Check it out, but not strongs, he did not know.

LA

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm sure that it makes no sense to you, but since it is what Jesus said, that is what I believe. Don't you see that condemning someone to eternal death without having them first stand for judgment would be unjust? Maybe YOU would "just leave them dead". The Bible says that God resurrects the wicked for Judgment and then they go to their second death. Haven't you ever heard of "Judgment Day"? That is the day that Peter calls "The day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly". Do you think that it is even possible that that the ungodly will not be destroyed on the day of destruction of the ungodly? That makes no sense on any level, but don't worry. I'm used to you not making any sense.

There ya go tippytoeing...slithering

"go to their second death" they go into eternal punishment.

If the first death was not annihilation why should you say the second death is?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus said eternal punishment was created for the devil and his angels, this tells you the actual condition of those who depart into eternal punishment, they have become like nature with the devil, sated with evil.

They belong in hell and hell is where they will be.......along with the false prophet.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Jesus said eternal punishment was created for the devil and his angels, this tells you the actual condition of those who depart into eternal punishment, they have become like nature with the devil, sated with evil.

They belong in hell and hell is where they will be.......along with the false prophet.

death is eternal punishment

it is that simple