91ece89b2002e99c0693696d398e3b6e.png

Sickening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Is this a fake? Watch Biden's right hand at the end of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxr56qORhqk

Creepy Joe, the best hope of the Dems in 2020!

Joe tells the family to look up at the ceiling camera then he touches girl’s tit. Absolutely devastating proof of his sickness! The little girl jerks away in the video. Yet Anna and Rushuh condone the molestation of this child and many others. The epitome of female hypocrisy..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry Shugart

Joe tells the family to look up at the ceiling camera then he touches girl’s tit. Absolutely devastating proof of his sickness! The little girl jerks away in the video. Yet Anna and Rushuh condone the molestation of this child and many others. The epitome of female hypocrisy..

Yes, the little girl knew just exactly what was going on but Anna and Rushuh can't figure it out!

That just proves that the old saying is true, "Become a Progressive and it will make you stupid!"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You're a sick man. You really are disturbed. He wasn't paying attention, and anyone who has kids or grandkids has likely done similar while talking above their heads.

You see what you want to see because you want him to be a pedophile. That makes you the creep.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, the little girl knew just exactly what was going on but Anna and Rushuh can't figure it out!

That just proves that the old saying is true, "Become a Progressive and it will make you stupid!"

Have you run out of exclamation points yet?

Having been on the receiving end of gropers, as have most women at some point in their lives, I'd be the first to point it out if I thought the claim had merit. Meanwhile, it didn't bother you Trumpers at all that Trump actually bragged about the groping you're trying to pin on Biden. How stupid is that?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're a sick man. You really are disturbed. He wasn't paying attention, and anyone who has kids or grandkids has likely done similar while talking above their heads.

You see what you want to see because you want him to be a pedophile. That makes you the creep.

so what you're saying is that it's ok to be a pedophile as long as you're popular in the Democratic party?

Arthur Brain

Have you run out of exclamation points yet?

Having been on the receiving end of gropers, as have most women at some point in their lives, I'd be the first to point it out if I thought the claim had merit. Meanwhile, it didn't bother you Trumpers at all that Trump actually bragged about the groping you're trying to pin on Biden. How stupid is that?

Incredibly. Can't make this stuff up...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Perhaps he is being confused with Roy Moore ...

Amazing, isn't it? Kinda like they're all over Jim Jordan to resign... or how about that Trump campaign chair in OK who pled guilty and is awaiting sentencing for child sex trafficking? Or the KY Trump campaign chair who pled guilty in Feb. and was sentenced to 20 years for child sex trafficking?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think some of those on the far far right are just confused full stop. Bring some evidence about Biden assaulting women and children or can it. Up to now there's been squat.

I stopped thinking they were confused, or just misguided, or uninformed - and now I think they're willfully complicit.