Joe Biden #metoo

Arthur Brain

There are only two choices when it comes to Uncle Joe Biden:

1) He's a true Pedophile, groper, fondler of females of all ages?

2) He lacks common sense and self-control when it comes to touching females inappropriately in public?

Either way, is this the kind of man the Democratic Party should want to be their Nominee?

Have any charges been brought against Biden? All I've seen are a bunch of photos of him in public, plenty having been photoshopped.

Arthur Brain

Where's your proof for that character defamation?

It's almost hysterical. Trump, out of his own mouth admits to groping women (when he's got some tic-tacs on him) and has had multiple cases of women testifying to it and folk let it slide. Where it comes to Biden then there doesn't seem to be anything besides hearsay and doctored photos and now he's a pedophile? If there is proof that he's guilty of groping or sexual assault then he should be hauled over the coals for it so bring on the evidence.

These same people would probably have voted for judge Roy "I've ridden a horse all my life" Moore...

:plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's almost hysterical. Trump, out of his own mouth admits to groping women (when he's got some tic-tacs on him) and has had multiple cases of women testifying to it and folk let it slide. Where it comes to Biden then there doesn't seem to be anything besides hearsay and doctored photos and now he's a pedophile? If there is proof that he's guilty of groping or sexual assault then he should be hauled over the coals for it so bring on the evidence.

There are no charges against Biden that I know of. So to call him a pedophile is libelous, but if they repeat a lie often enough...

Trump bragged about his assaults and he gets a "mulligan" from evangelicals.

The worst that can be said is Biden gets inside personal space in a way I certainly wouldn't like. I'd be backing up, I don't like people I don't know in my personal space. But it seems a personality thing with Biden, not a groper thing.

These same people would probably have voted for judge Roy "I've ridden a horse all my life" Moore...

:plain:

Oh yeah they would...

I've only ridden a horse once in my life, when I was about 10 years old. Moore looked like I must have... Poor horse.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/940632226437492738/video/1

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Why on earth would [MENTION=15326]intojoy[/MENTION] post doctored photos? What's the point of doing so?

I mean, unless he doesn't care at all about credibility...:shut:

0dfd91bb27b1a10ec041874d3d838f6b.png
all true all devastating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arthur Brain

There are no charges against Biden that I know of. So to call him a pedophile is libelous, but if they repeat a lie often enough...

They believe it...

Trump bragged about his assaults and he gets a "mulligan" from evangelicals.

"Appropriate" enough for someone so obsessed with golf...

The worst that can be said is Biden gets inside personal space in a way I certainly wouldn't like. I'd be backing up, I don't like people I don't know in my personal space. But it seems a personality thing with Biden, not a groper thing.

I think you've hit it bang on the head there.

Oh yeah they would...

I've only ridden a horse once in my life, when I was about 10 years old. Moore looked like I must have... Poor horse.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/940632226437492738/video/1

Oh, he looked worse...

;)