Joe Biden #metoo

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Biden would have quite a clean-up, wouldn't he? Just removing the swamp slime from the WH house would be a major project.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Indeed ... but he would do it because he actually loves our country and would never condone such abuse of children.

2e996f02f4637adfb1a1e509d05a5935.png
rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
THE BODY LANGUAGE OF THE FATHERS IN THE INCRIMINATING VIDEOS OF JOE BIDEN ARE WHAT ALLOWED HIM TO FONDLE THEIR DAUGHTERS! Some of the dads placed themselves - asserted their body language in dominant positions to let JOE BIDEN #METOO know he will not be allowed to emotionally scar their daughters. The daughters body language are screaming out “daddy do something!” But the leftist obama transgender bathroom gay marriage imbeciles allow JOE BIDEN#ME TOO to molest and take physical domination over them, leaving them completely unprotected and vulnerable. #CHILLING

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Really none too bright are ya intojoy? They're photoshopped you dopey crank. The originals:

17-joe-biden-amy-parnes.w529.h352.2x.jpg

joe-biden-gun-picture.jpg

The woman’s body language is one of horror. She’s terrified of where Uncle joezabub has put his hands expecting he may start thrusting into her. Very disturbing of #joeBfiendin’ #metoo

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
And the smile on her husband’s face also is very telling. He knows he has submitted his wife over to #joeBfiendin’ #metoo for whatever he wants and for as long as he wants. His wife is absolutely uncomfortable. Look at the left hand..my stars. What a fiendish old man.