intojoy

BANNED
Banned
bd8999c7c57a17a581a2234ee6b68664.png
yummy isn’t she #joeBidenFiending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry Shugart

CREEPY JOE!

Yesterday Juan Williams mentioned him as perhaps being the Dem's best hope for 2020!

Can you imagine????

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Jerry's O.K. with a guy who brags about grabbing women (redacted), but is deeply offended when a normal person puts his arm around a woman without groping her.

Are you complaining that Biden missed a good opportunity, Jerry?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Jerry complains about Joe Biden hugging a woman, while defending Trump who braggs about sexual assault.

If I have any complaints it is that there exists people who will actually defend the sleazeball!

So it's the missed opportunity that angers you? If Biden had done what Trump brags about doing, you'd be happy with him?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jerry complains about Joe Biden hugging a woman, while defending Trump who braggs about sexual assault.

So it's the missed opportunity that angers you? If Biden had done what Trump brags about doing, you'd be happy with him?

Oh ... that was just *locker room talk*. :plain:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The way Biden fawns over little children offends me!

Do you honestly think anyone is fooled, Jerry? You're upset because Biden doesn't fondle women like Trump does. We all get that.

Guess who said this about convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

Guess who rewarded the prosecutor who gave Epstein a hand slap for raping minors, with a cabinet position.

Yep.

Labor Secretary nominee Alexander Acosta gave ‘sweetheart deal’ to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein

President Trump's pick for Labor Secretary is likely to face scrutiny for the "sweetheart" deal he gave to billionaire convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

The President named Alexander Acosta as his labor choice Thursday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...t-deal-sex-offender-epstein-article-1.2975065

DgOL7aMW4AAqr2B.jpg

You seem angry that Biden isn't like that. Why is that, Jerry?

Why does it offend you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are only two choices when it comes to Uncle Joe Biden:

1) He's a true Pedophile, groper, fondler of females of all ages?

2) He lacks common sense and self-control when it comes to touching females inappropriately in public?

Either way, is this the kind of man the Democratic Party should want to be their Nominee?