Joe Biden #metoo

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
but i'm sure this is all just fine with rusha and artie and anna, 'cause Creepy Joe's a Democrat

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You're a sick man. You really are disturbed. He wasn't paying attention, and anyone who has kids or grandkids has likely done similar while talking above their heads.

You see what you want to see because you want him to be a pedophile. That makes you the creep.

Deliciousioso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
ee43168f0f03d884d6d106720e79641b.png

#joeBidenMakinMeLookGreat #metoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think some of those on the far far right are just confused full stop. Bring some evidence about Biden assaulting women and children or can it. Up to now there's been squat.

IF there were, I would not support Biden as a hopeful for the next POTUS. This is just more projection based on the simple fact that there is no valid defense of Trump ... or Moore ... or *many of those fine people*.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Look here folks , you need to find someone in your own generation. It says something undesirable when you have to pick a person over age 70 to lead you.

What is your problem?

Arthur Brain

IF there were, I would not support Biden as a hopeful for the next POTUS. This is just more projection based on the simple fact that there is no valid defense of Trump ... or Moore ... or *many of those fine people*.

I know you wouldn't. :) Up to now the only "evidence" to support these allegations have been intojoy's photoshopped pics, SOD's gormless trolling and dozy YT vids...

If there were some concrete evidence then it should be easy enough to link to?

Arthur Brain

Look here folks , you need to find someone in your own generation. It says something undesirable when you have to pick a person over age 70 to lead you.

What is your problem?

It's not really a case of age but who's preferable for the job and who'll best serve public interest. Trump is over 70 and plenty here voted for the guy...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's not really a case of age but who's preferable for the job and who'll best serve public interest. Trump is over 70 and plenty here voted for the guy...

It is a real problem when a whole society of voters cannot find someone good to represent then who is under 60, or better yet, under 50!

You are voting for people who only care about old folks like me. Please wake up, not too many old well heeled folks will tell you the truth!!

Arthur Brain

It is a real problem when a whole society of voters cannot find someone good to represent then who is under 60, or better yet, under 50!

You are voting for people who only care about old folks like me. Please wake up, not too many old well heeled folks will tell you the truth!!

I doubt Trump cares about anybody although that's not so much to do with his age...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I doubt Trump cares about anybody although that's not so much to do with his age...

Yes it is, he is a fathead and gets worse with age. Age is always going to be reactionary, as life seems better to the old, when they were young.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What is your problem?

I am not basing my vote on youth, but rather experience and fitness. I would have also considered voting for McCain had it not been for his V.P. pick. My preference would someone such as Michael Avenatti and Kamala Harris. I like Avenatti's aggressiveness when dealing with liars, bullies and criminals. He is a fighter. Also, it's fairly obvious that experience counts for zilch.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes it is, he is a fathead and gets worse with age. Age is always going to be reactionary, as life seems better to the old, when they were young.

I agree ... though not all old people are fatheads ... and many are quite sane. I never regretted voting for Reagan ... and he was no spring chicken.