Joe Biden #metoo

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I am not basing my vote on youth, but rather experience and fitness. I would have also considered voting for McCain had it not been for his V.P. pick. My preference would someone such as Michael Avenatti and Kamala Harris. I like Avenatti's aggressiveness when dealing with liars, bullies and criminals. He is a fighter. Also, it's fairly obvious that experience counts for zilch.

Well go for them! At least they are not old folks like McCain, even without his brain cancer, he is too old, why do you not believe me?

These younger persons, I doubt I would like the lady from California, but why care what I like; my time is past, the world belongs to the living, not the few who have made it beyond dyeing.

Just vote for someone who is not so dam old. You will be glad in the long run.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well go for them! At least they are not old folks like McCain, even without his brain cancer, he is too old, why do you not believe me?

I believe you ... McCain is old ... as is Biden. I admire McCain. He is one of the few decent individuals in the GOP.

These younger persons, I doubt I would like the lady from California, but why care what I like; my time is past, the world belongs to the living, not the few who have made it beyond dyeing.

Just vote for someone who is not so dam old. You will be glad in the long run.

It really depends on who is willing and capable, Kat. I like Biden and trust his discernment to pick a capable, decent running mate. V.P.'s are there just in case.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I agree ... though not all old people are fatheads ... and many are quite sane. I never regretted voting for Reagan ... and he was no spring chicken.

Huh?:idunno:

I am old and can attest, I am a fathead, and so is everyone I know who is over 70. I know that about half of them think blacks are inferior and don't deserve what they got, whatever that is. They are the same old fatheads I grew up with, but now they are addle minded fatheads who are way out of touch.

Most of them still like Trump because he does not like blacks and homos, in their opinion. How much more of this can you take?

Tell the old fatheads to relax and go bird-watching, or play dominoes.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I believe you ... McCain is old ... as is Biden. I admire McCain. He is one of the few decent individuals in the GOP.

It really depends on who is willing and capable, Kat. I like Biden and trust his discernment to pick a capable, decent running mate. V.P.'s are there just in case.

I like McCain too, in he 1990s.

Arthur Brain

Huh?:idunno:

I am old and can attest, I am a fathead, and so is everyone I know who is over 70. I know that about half of them think blacks are inferior and don't deserve what they got, whatever that is. They are the same old fatheads I grew up with, but now they are addle minded fatheads who are way out of touch.

Most of them still like Trump because he does not like blacks and homos, in their opinion. How much more of this can you take?

Tell the old fatheads to relax and go bird-watching, or play dominoes.

What you've proved here is that you aren't a fathead or addle minded. :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I am not basing my vote on youth, but rather experience and fitness. I would have also considered voting for McCain had it not been for his V.P. pick. My preference would someone such as Michael Avenatti and Kamala Harris. I like Avenatti's aggressiveness when dealing with liars, bullies and criminals. He is a fighter. Also, it's fairly obvious that experience counts for zilch.

You’re vote doesn’t matter. Maga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Watch as anna and the lefties defend the old white Catholic man who loves to fondle kids. Who would have thunk it. If it were a priest they'd hang him. But since the old white Catholic man who loves to fondle kids is Joe Biden, they want to make him president.

Arthur Brain

Watch as anna and the lefties defend the old white Catholic man who loves to fondle kids. Who would have thunk it. If it were a priest they'd hang him. But since the old white Catholic man who loves to fondle kids is Joe Biden, they want to make him president.

As you've already admitted in another thread, the only "evidence" of this is dopey youtube videos and gossip. This isn't like Roy Moore where he was undone by actual evidence. Where's the proof? The allegations? Nobody here would support Biden of he was actually guilty of any form of sexual assault.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
...the only "evidence" of this is .... youtube videos...

no, it's not the only evidence, but it's particularly damning

take note - the little girl he's caressing and kissing and stroking and whispering to is not related to him

some of the other evidence includes claims by secret service agents who had been assigned to him in the past, claims of inappropriate behavior on the part of creepy uncle joe

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
no, it's not the only evidence, but it's particularly damning

take note - the little girl he's caressing and kissing and stroking and whispering to is not related to him

some of the other evidence includes claims by secret service agents who had been assigned to him in the past, claims of inappropriate behavior on the part of creepy uncle joe

All true all devastating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You called it cc :thumb:

All I see are three guys fixated on seeing what isn't there.

If it was in any way prosecutable, you can be sure the rightists would have made sure it happened.

Meanwhile, you three ignore the Trump campaign chairs in two states guilt of child sex trafficking just this year. I wonder why?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
All I see are three guys fixated on seeing what isn't there.

if you'd bother to watch the video, you'd see creepy uncle joe caressing the poor little girls hair, stroking her face, kissing her, leaving his hands on her upper chest for waaaay too long

If it was in any way prosecutable...

link to a post of mine where i claimed it was prosecutable?

Meanwhile, you three ignore the Trump campaign chairs in two states guilt of child sex trafficking just this year. I wonder why?

speaking strictly for myself, i've been "ignoring" it because i've been ignorant of it :idunno: