Jesus is God.

Ben Masada

They were a Jewish sect. No jew of the Pharisees or Sadducees sect and mindset would ever write the NT. Some Jews departed from the religion as it was practiced in that day. They were called "the way".

"The Way" was just another word for the Sect of the Nazarenes which Paul used to persecute. He was the only one to depart from the Judaism of the time. Since he was a Hellenist from birth, he used to preach his gospel among the Jews wherever he stopped by a synagogue since his first station in Damascus and until his last one in Rome. (Acts 9:1,2 and Acts 28:17)

Right Divider

Body part
What evidence is needed other than to look deeply into our own subconscious?
You just cannot seem to say anything other than your vague opinions.

The self-hatred is disguised. It manifests in the premise that we need Jesus to save us for example. The underlying belief is that we are worthless. We automatically judge ourselves for not being good enough, being imperfect. We devise schemes to eradicate these feelings that carry harsh, often violent attitudes. These energies are aimed at overcompensating for feelings of weakness. The destructive effects are subliminal and the enemy stands in the background slowly turning up the temperature so as not to call attention to itself and blow it's cover. This is not of God but of the adversary who gets us to do its work by pretending to be us. It is a mistaken identity disguised as an angel of light.
Why are you on a Christian site in the first place? Every single opinion that you post is diametrically opposed to the truth.

Ben Masada

Why are you on a Christian site in the first place? Every single opinion that you post is diametrically opposed to the truth.

My answer to you why I am on a Christian site is because Christians are using Jews to promote Christianity and I just feel that I must stand for the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism. Hence, every time Jesus referred to the Scriptures as the Word of God, he had the Tanach in mind. The NT he never even dreamed would ever rise. And today you refer to Jesus as if he was a Christian

ClimateSanity

"The Way" was just another word for the Sect of the Nazarenes which Paul used to persecute. He was the only one to depart from the Judaism of the time. Since he was a Hellenist from birth, he used to preach his gospel among the Jews wherever he stopped by a synagogue since his first station in Damascus and until his last one in Rome. (Acts 9:1,2 and Acts 28:17)

That is correct

Prizebeatz1

Jesus is God.

Sorry I thought this was directed to me. Must be the drugs or the stroke, LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God.

What do you have in mind, Nameless?

Read the entire book of John all the way through, one day of your choice at your decided time, as a story written by a man that Loved Jesus very much. (Specifically by the disciple whom Jesus Loved)

Of coarse, do not do so if God impresses you not to, but if He will allow you to see what I see, that at the very least, you may fully understand my madness.

Only in a literary sense, read it as if the Word of words became flesh as it starts out, and John was broken because many did not recognize HaShem walking Lovingly amongst mankind. Read it it looking for God revealing Himself as amongst mankind in the most obvious and subtle ways.

Look for those who admit their Love and need for Him flocking to Him, while those rightly bound by the Law, as God willed, struggle as if they were set up for a part in a play that was crucial for sinful man to learn from.

This is not to change your mind, but to allow you to see why Christians think He is what they think he is.

I know you are wise in scripture, and I know this is not your desire. But please do this only for me that you might see into this Goys heart and see why I speak as I do.

Though you ever do this or not, know that I see your goodness in challenging me to think and grow, and the wisdom of you speaking to the Christian as well as the Jew.

Only do this if you can guiltlessly read the book of John as if it were written by the biggest advocate that Jesus was God, that ever lived.

dodge

I listen to no man. I listen to the infinite and eternal God, not a god who died on a cross which is only a representation of the real thing.

As Jesus said unless you believe that I am He you will die in your sins. Appears Jesus described you perfectly.

Ben Masada

Read the entire book of John all the way through, one day of your choice at your decided time, as a story written by a man that Loved Jesus very much. (Specifically by the disciple whom Jesus Loved)

Of coarse, do not do so if God impresses you not to, but if He will allow you to see what I see, that at the very least, you may fully understand my madness.

Only in a literary sense, read it as if the Word of words became flesh as it starts out, and John was broken because many did not recognize HaShem walking Lovingly amongst mankind. Read it it looking for God revealing Himself as amongst mankind in the most obvious and subtle ways.

Look for those who admit their Love and need for Him flocking to Him, while those rightly bound by the Law, as God willed, struggle as if they were set up for a part in a play that was crucial for sinful man to learn from.

This is not to change your mind, but to allow you to see why Christians think He is what they think he is.

I know you are wise in scripture, and I know this is not your desire. But please do this only for me that you might see into this Goys heart and see why I speak as I do.

Though you ever do this or not, know that I see your goodness in challenging me to think and grow, and the wisdom of you speaking to the Christian as well as the Jew.

Only do this if you can guiltlessly read the book of John as if it were written by the biggest advocate that Jesus was God, that ever lived.

Oi vey Nameless sheli. Now, I wish you had never told me that once upon a time you had lived as a Jew. But that's okay. You have asked me to do it for you and I will. I'll read the whole gospel of John; I mean, the Hellenist who wrote that gospel and attributed it to John the Apostle for Apostolic credibility, but I will do it for you.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Oi vey Nameless sheli. Now, I wish you had never told me that once upon a time you had lived as a Jew. But that's okay. You have asked me to do it for you and I will. I'll read the whole gospel of John; I mean, the Hellenist who wrote that gospel and attributed it to John the Apostle for Apostolic credibility, but I will do it for you.

Well responded, and thank you.

dodge

Any excuse to avoid the truth is what YOU are doing !