Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Pierac

Come on Keypurr. You agree with Pierac's theology in many points and that is why you like/tolerate him. He is abrasive and arrogant. One of those better than you people. You and Pierac have like theologies, yet I consider you a friend and it is because you are cordial and considerate of others and we can dialogue without being prideful.

No no no.. Bright Raven... I am not abrasive and arrogant! I have the truth!

If a teacher on this this site taught that 2 + 2 = 4... would you make such a statement... that this teacher was abrasive and arrogant because they always demanded the answer was 4!! :think:

The truth is the truth and Keypurr sees that I'm teaching "4" ! If you and others want to see 3 or 6 or whatever... don't preach against what you refuses to see!
:readthis:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No no no.. Bright Raven... I am not abrasive and arrogant! I have the truth!

If a teacher on this this site taught that 2 + 2 = 4... would you make such a statement... that this teacher was abrasive and arrogant because they always demanded the answer was 4!! :think:

The truth is the truth and Keypurr sees that I'm teaching "4" ! If you and others want to see 3 or 6 or whatever... don't preach against what you refuses to see!
:readthis:

Paul

Can we agree to be cordial with each other? I can.

Pierac

bathe him with positive reps even though he bathes you with negative reps.

turning the other cheek is AWESOME ! he love it (til he reaches near end of life with hyperguilt)

No one bathes anyone with positive reps... and I rarely give out any rep much less neg! I just don't have the time nor really care about rep! :rolleyes:

You should seek the truth and not rep for yourself!

KNOW THIS>>> Human guilt is worthless in God's plan!! ;)

Paul

Pierac

Can we agree to be cordial with each other? I can.

Of course... don't confuse me beating down your traditions of men as an actual attack on you as a person... I never apply your false beliefs to you as you as a person! That would be foolish! Any one could believe a lie... that does not make them the lie!!! :thumb:

I expose... and teach against lies... (traditions of men) that's what I do! We all know... everyone is at risk with this truth... even ourselves! thus we must be more vigilant in seeing if what we believe is the tradition of men or based in truth! ;)

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course... don't confuse me beating down your traditions of men as an actual attack on you as a person... I never apply your false beliefs to you as you as a person! That would be foolish! Any one could believe a lie... that does not make them the lie!!! :thumb:

I expose... and teach against lies... (traditions of men) that's what I do! We all know... everyone is at risk with this truth... even ourselves! thus we must be more vigilant in seeing if what we believe is the tradition of men or based in truth! ;)

Paul

Thank you for being candid. I think it will be much easier dialoguing with these thoughts in mind. I still don't have confidence in Unitarian beliefs. Convince me that I should.

Pierac

Thank you for being candid. I think it will be much easier dialoguing with these thoughts in mind. I still don't have confidence in Unitarian beliefs. Convince me that I should.

What does scripture (the O.T.) teach you... :think:

For example... does being obedient to God get you eternal life or just a long human life? Read the proverbs...

Then seek out the understanding of the Year of Jubilee

Eze 16:50 "Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. Therefore I removed them when I saw it. 51 "Furthermore, Samaria did not commit half of your sins, for you have multiplied your abominations more than they. Thus you have made your sisters appear righteous by all your abominations which you have committed 52 "Also bear your disgrace in that you have made judgment favorable for your sisters. Because of your sins in which you acted more abominably than they, they are more in the right than you. Yes, be also ashamed and bear your disgrace, in that you made your sisters appear righteous. 53 "Nevertheless, I will restore their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, and along with them your own captivity, 54 in order that you may bear your humiliation and feel ashamed for all that you have done when you become a consolation to them. 55 "Your sisters, Sodom with her daughters and Samaria with her daughters, will return to their former state, and you with your daughters will also return to your former state. 56 "As the name of your sister Sodom was not heard from your lips in your day of pride, 57 before your wickedness was uncovered, so now you have become the reproach of the daughters of Edom and of all who are around her, of the daughters of the Philistines--those surrounding you who despise you. 58 "You have borne the penalty of your lewdness and abominations," the LORD declares.

These verses leave you scratching your head... Restored yet how? ;)

Seek out the Year of Jubilee!
Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What does scripture (the O.T.) teach you... :think:

For example... does being obedient to God get you eternal life or just a long human life? Read the proverbs...

Then seek out the understanding of the Year of Jubilee

;)
Paul

I think I see where you are going with this. Tell me if I'm right.

Deuteronomy 6:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Obedience would get you a long life, four score years maybe.

The Year of Jubilee, a return of all that is taken away and the remission of sin.

Pierac

I think I see where you are going with this. Tell me if I'm right.

Deuteronomy 6:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Obedience would get you a long life, four score years maybe.

The Year of Jubilee, a return of all that is taken away and the remission of sin.

Your close but drop the ... 4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

The Trinity is only but one traditions of men I teach against...

So how did we get from... "The Year of Jubilee, a return of all that is taken away and the remission of sin." ... to eternal torment?;)

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your close but drop the ... 4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

The Trinity is only but one traditions of men I teach against...

So how did we get from... "The Year of Jubilee, a return of all that is taken away and the remission of sin." ... to eternal torment?;)

Paul

Doesn't Jubilee infer Universal pardon? Would it not be a teaching against eternal torment?

Gurucam

Do you believe it?

God is so much more than Jesus.

Jesus made it very clear that He was and is not God. To say otherwise is to directly blaspheme Jesus.

The projection that Jesus is the God is the work of false prophets who came in Jesus' name.

The result is that those who believe or are led to believe, that Jesus is God, err and are not chosen.

Jesus sits on the right side of God and has His own works to do. Jesus makes intersession with God on behalf of humans. Jesus must therefore be a separate entity in order to serve (i.e. go between) God and mankind. Jesus was and will always be the Truth, the way and the life through which humans can know and do the will of God whiles simultaneously serving their own individual set of (heart or spirit held) needs, desires and aspirations on earth.

Each man has his own will (as a separate entity) . God also has His will (as a separate entity). Jesus' will (as a separate entity) is described as what He has in mind for each individual human to know, pray for say and do. This is an incorporation of each person's individual will (at the level of his or her own individual heart or spirit) and the will of God. Jesus come up with what each person must know, pray for, say and do, by incorporating the deepest things in the preexisting heart or spirit of each person and the real time will of God. Therefore what Jesus wills for each person is not His will, nor is it the will of God. It is a perfect amalgam of both the will of man (at the level of his own individual heart or spirit) and the real time will of God.

It is incumbent for each person to search his or her own heart or spirit so as to discern the living Jesus in His Spirit within each of their own individual hearts or spirit. Then be led into all his or her own individualized works by precisely what Jesus Spirit (i.e. Jesus in His Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth) has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do as discerned in this manner. This is a live perpetual real time affair. This is how one follows the living Jesus in the regeneration, in real time, all the time. This is the only passage (and way) to salvation and deliverance.

This is about following Jesus in the regeneration. This is about being led into all of one's own works by the will of Jesus.

Jesus' will for each person is individualized and precise for each person. Jesus' will for each person is an incorporation of each person will, at the level of his or her own heart or spirit and the will of God.

Those who do not know this revelation are lost souls. They cannot even start to be saved and/or delivered.

Jesus is currently in heaven seated on the right side of God and in charge of one of the mansions in God's house. Currently Jesus exists apart from God so as to serve authentic (the few) Christians who are currently in heaven on earth and heaven in the spirit realm. One has to actually know and commune with Jesus (currently in real time) within each of his or her own heart or spirit is order to confess that Jesus rose from the dead and is therefore still alive and serving the chosen few. The confession that Jesus rose from the dead must be done with accompanying experiential spiritual/intuitive awareness that Jesus is alive in heaven in His Spirit. This confession must be done with actual intuitive experiential knowing in order for it to be done according to prescription of the KJV N.T. Only then will the repetition of that affirmation led one to salvation and deliverance.

Verbal parroting of that slogan is widely promoted and done in traditional Christianity. This is parroting which is done without heart felt intuitive/spiritual experiential knowing of the fact that Jesus is alive in His Spirit and is active in heaven. This simply parrot like repetition of a statement. It is done by masses of people who have not actually commune with Jesus who is currently in His Spirit. They do not actually know Jesus. They do not actually know that Jesus rose to heaven and is alive in heaven currently. They simply know about Jesus. Theirs is simply a parrot like repetition. This parroting counts for nothing with respect to salvation and deliverance.

Communing with Jesus, who is currently alive in His Spirit, is real. Jesus' only interest in humans is to convey to them individually, intuitively and precisely what He has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do. No other testimony about Jesus is authentic. This is all that one will get from Jesus. However by achieving this information from Jesus one knows that Jesus did not die on the cross but rose to heaven and is alive in His Spirit in heaven.

Remember that many are called to Christianity. However the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) are misled by false prophets. They therefore err because they do not know or get the Truth and they are not chosen. This is the sad end for those who are called to Christianity. Jesus predicted that they will be misled by false prophets who came in His name and they will err and not be chosen.

Your promotion that Jesus is or might be God is dangerous. This is a 'false prophet' crusade. This ('false prophet') crusade that you are initiating and promoting will indeed bury (deny salvation and deliverance to) many unsuspecting people.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
No one bathes anyone with positive reps... and I rarely give out any rep much less neg! I just don't have the time nor really care about rep! :rolleyes:

You should seek the truth and not rep for yourself!

KNOW THIS>>> Human guilt is worthless in God's plan!! ;)

Paul

I still turn my cheeks. I'm guilty for wasting my energy just turning my neck. Sad that 99% of neg reps, in all my 8 years, are coming from this one emotional reaper guy who has time.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

God is so much more than Jesus.

Jesus made it very clear that He was and is not God. To say otherwise is to directly blaspheme Jesus.

The projection that Jesus is the God is the work of false prophets who came in Jesus' name.

The result is that those who believe or are led to believe, that Jesus is God, err and are not chosen.

Jesus sits on the right side of God and has His own works to do. Jesus makes intersession with God on behalf of humans. Jesus must therefore be a separate entity in order to serve (i.e. go between) God and mankind. Jesus was and will always be the Truth, the way and the life through which humans can know and do the will of God whiles simultaneously serving their own individual set of (heart or spirit held) needs, desires and aspirations on earth.

Each man has his own will (as a separate entity) . God also has His will (as a separate entity). Jesus' will (as a separate entity) is described as what He has in mind for each individual human to know, pray for say and do. This is an incorporation of each person's individual will (at the level of his or her own individual heart or spirit) and the will of God. Jesus come up with what each person must know, pray for, say and do, by incorporating the deepest things in the preexisting heart or spirit of each person and the real time will of God. Therefore what Jesus wills for each person is not His will, nor is it the will of God. It is a perfect amalgam of both the will of man (at the level of his own individual heart or spirit) and the real time will of God.

It is incumbent for each person to search his or her own heart or spirit so as to discern the living Jesus in His Spirit within each of their own individual hearts or spirit. Then be led into all his or her own individualized works by precisely what Jesus Spirit (i.e. Jesus in His Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth) has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do as discerned in this manner. This is a live perpetual real time affair. This is how one follows the living Jesus in the regeneration, in real time, all the time. This is the only passage (and way) to salvation and deliverance.

This is about following Jesus in the regeneration. This is about being led into all of one's own works by the will of Jesus.

Jesus' will for each person is individualized and precise for each person. Jesus' will for each person is an incorporation of each person will, at the level of his or her own heart or spirit and the will of God.

Those who do not know this revelation are lost souls. They cannot even start to be saved and/or delivered.

Jesus is currently in heaven seated on the right side of God and in charge of one of the mansions in God's house. Currently Jesus exists apart from God so as to serve authentic (the few) Christians who are currently in heaven on earth and heaven in the spirit realm. One has to actually know and commune with Jesus (currently in real time) within each of his or her own heart or spirit is order to confess that Jesus rose from the dead and is therefore still alive and serving the chosen few. The confession that Jesus rose from the dead must be done with accompanying experiential spiritual/intuitive awareness that Jesus is alive in heaven in His Spirit. This confession must be done with actual intuitive experiential knowing in order for it to be done according to prescription of the KJV N.T. Only then will the repetition of that affirmation led one to salvation and deliverance.

Verbal parroting of that slogan is widely promoted and done in traditional Christianity. This is parroting which is done without heart felt intuitive/spiritual experiential knowing of the fact that Jesus is alive in His Spirit and is active in heaven. This simply parrot like repetition of a statement. It is done by masses of people who have not actually commune with Jesus who is currently in His Spirit. They do not actually know Jesus. They do not actually know that Jesus rose to heaven and is alive in heaven currently. They simply know about Jesus. Theirs is simply a parrot like repetition. This parroting counts for nothing with respect to salvation and deliverance.

Communing with Jesus, who is currently alive in His Spirit, is real. Jesus' only interest in humans is to convey to them individually, intuitively and precisely what He has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do. No other testimony about Jesus is authentic. This is all that one will get from Jesus. However by achieving this information from Jesus one knows that Jesus did not die on the cross but rose to heaven and is alive in His Spirit in heaven.

Remember that many are called to Christianity. However the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) are misled by false prophets. They therefore err because they do not know or get the Truth and they are not chosen. This is the sad end for those who are called to Christianity. Jesus predicted that they will be misled by false prophets who came in His name and they will err and not be chosen.

This ('false prophet') crusade that you are initiating and promoting will indeed bury (deny salvation and deliverance to) many unsuspecting people.

That Jesus is Lord?

glorydaz

Silly child... do you not think the one true God does not see profanity in the three in one God! :think:

Perhaps it is you and your traditions of men who is breaking the one true commandment

Mar 12:28 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, "What commandment is the foremost of all?"
Mar 12:29 Jesus answered, "The foremost is, 'HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD"

You break the foremost of all commandments... and teach that God is three... and to turn around and preach to me about profanity... :rolleyes:

Really!
Paul

And as a Jew who knew Scripture better than you do, Paul states the Shema clearly here. 1 Cor. 8:6KJV So roll your eyes at your own ignorance. :loser:

By saying Jesus is the ONE LORD, he is corroborating to all of Israel that He is the Lord God.

God's Truth

Nope, he is misunderstood. He is a gentleman who serves the Lord in many ways. He has been taken the wrong way many times. Paul is a very intelligent person and a good friend. His job is stressful and needed. It comes with a lot of heartaches. Everyone can get grouchy BR. He has a good heart and I consider him a very good friend. We do not agree on everything, but we can disagree with a smile.

I thank you for the way you treat me, we disagree quite a bit, but thats ok. We do not see each other as enemies but brothers trying to find truth. That is how I am with Paul also.

Posted from the TOL App!

Who do you think you are kidding? Bright Raven says those who do not believe Jesus is God are not saved. I believe Jesus is the same as God the Father, and Bright Raven says I am not saved. Bright Raven is your enemy.

Pierac

;)
Doesn't Jubilee infer Universal pardon? Would it not be a teaching against eternal torment?

The answer you seek... must come from within you! I gave you a legit topic to seek... ;)

You would not believe anything I post... so you must seek your own answers. :cool:

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who do you think you are kidding? Bright Raven says those who do not believe Jesus is God are not saved. I believe Jesus is the same as God the Father, and Bright Raven says I am not saved. Bright Raven is your enemy.

You sure know how to witness. It's beyond me.

oatmeal

And as a Jew who knew Scripture better than you do, Paul states the Shema clearly here. 1 Cor. 8:6KJV So roll your eyes at your own ignorance. :loser:

By saying Jesus is the ONE LORD, he is corroborating to all of Israel that He is the Lord God.

Ahem!

I Corinthians 8:6 KJV "one lord Jesus Christ" not "one lord, Jesus Christ"

Do we have to teach you to read as well?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ahem!

I Corinthians 8:6 KJV "one lord Jesus Christ" not "one lord, Jesus Christ"

Do we have to teach you to read as well?

Try the NASB;

1 Corinthians 8:6 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

nuff said.

Pierac

By saying Jesus is the ONE LORD, he is corroborating to all of Israel that He is the Lord God

Really... I think not!!! Let's review... :think:

1Co 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

Paul gives his definitive statement on the Godhead in the book of Corinthians. He draws a clear-cut distinction between the Lord God and the Lord Messiah: “There is no God but one… For us there is but one God, the father, from [ek] whom are all things, and we exist exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Messiah, through [dia] whom are all things, and we exist through [dia] him” (1 Cor.8;4,6).

Notice how Paul here carefully distinguishes between the “one God, the Father” and the “one Lord” that is “Jesus Messiah.” Paul has in no way scuttled his Jewish Unitarian monotheistic creed. His confession is squarely based on the distinction of the two Lords in Palms 110:1, The LORD God (Adonai) and the Lord Messiah (adoni). Jesus is the divinely appointed Lord Christ as distinct from the Lord God.

Let's review these two Greek words... I discussed above...

G1223
διά
dia; a prim. prep.; through, on account of, because of: - account (4), after (2), afterward (1), always *(2), because (111), between *(1), briefly *(1), charge *(1), constantly (1), continually *(6), during (1), forever *(1), gives (1), means (3), over (1), presence (1), reason (40), sake (41), sakes (5), since (1), so then *(1), so *(1), therefore *(16), this reason *(1), this *(1), though (1), through (225), through the agency (1), through *(1), view (2), way (3), what (1), why (3), why *(27).

And the little word “of” better known by the Greek word ek

εκ, εξ
ek ex
A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of place, time or cause; literally or figuratively; direct or remote): - after, among, X are, at betwixt (-yond), by (the means of), exceedingly, (+ abundantly above), for (-th), from (among, forth, up), + grudgingly, + heartily, X heavenly, X hereby, + very highly, in, . . . ly, (because, by reason) of, off (from), on, out among (from, of), over, since, X thenceforth, through, X unto, X vehemently, with (-out). Often used in composition, with the same general import; often of completion.

Dia is the “preposition of attendant circumstances" and signifies instrumental agency. Put simply, this means that dia denotes the means by which an action is accomplished. And Scripture tells us that God the originator is bringing His purpose, His logos to fulfillment through Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Agent, the Mediator of God's master plan. Jesus is always seen as secondary, or subordinate to the Father. There are occasional exceptions to this general use of the preposition dia. Sometimes blessings are said to come to us through God (e.g. 1 Cor 1:9; Heb.2: 10). But usually there is a clear distinction made between God’s initiating activity and the means through which God brings that activity to pass. The prepositions used of God's action are hypo and ek which point to primary causation or origin. Let's cement this idea in our minds by looking at one or two verses that highlight the difference: “yet for us there is but one God, the father, from [ek,‘out from’ ] whom are all things, and we exist for [ eis, ‘to’ ] Him; and one lord, Jesus Christ, through [dia] him” (1Cor.8:6).

Prepositions are the signposts that point out the direction of a passage. Ek indicates something
coming out from its source or origin, and indicates motion from the interior. In other words, all things came out from the loving heart of God, or God's “interior”, so to speak.

This agrees with Genesis 1:1 which says, “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth”. Both verses say that the source of “all things” is the one true God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth and the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. In contradistinction to this "one God and Father" out of Whom all things originate, the "one Lord, Jesus Messiah” is giving the preposition dia which means "through." In other words, Jesus is God's agent through whom God accomplishes His plan for our lives. This is a consistent pattern all the way through the N.T. God the Father is the source, the origin of all blessings, and Jesus His Son brings those blessings of
salvation to us:

"Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ" (2 Cor.5:18).

"God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ… has blessed us… in Christ. He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to himself” (Eph.1:3-5).

"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thess.5:9).

"God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus” (Rom. 2:16).

"For God… has saved us, and called us... according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity" (2 Tim 1:9).

"Blessed be God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has caused us to be born-again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead" (1 Peter 1:3).

"To the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen" (Jude 25).

"Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which god performed through him in your midst" (Acts 2:22).

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Paul tell us in 1Co 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through (dia) whom we exist. Always God the Father is the source and origin of all works, deeds and salvation which come to us through the mediatorship of his son.

Study harder!
Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Really... I think not!!! Let's review... :think:

1Co 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

Paul gives his definitive statement on the Godhead in the book of Corinthians. He draws a clear-cut distinction between the Lord God and the Lord Messiah: “There is no God but one… For us there is but one God, the father, from [ek] whom are all things, and we exist exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Messiah, through [dia] whom are all things, and we exist through [dia] him” (1 Cor.8;4,6).

Notice how Paul here carefully distinguishes between the “one God, the Father” and the “one Lord” that is “Jesus Messiah.” Paul has in no way scuttled his Jewish Unitarian monotheistic creed. His confession is squarely based on the distinction of the two Lords in Palms 110:1, The LORD God (Adonai) and the Lord Messiah (adoni). Jesus is the divinely appointed Lord Christ as distinct from the Lord God.

Let's review these two Greek words... I discussed above...

G1223
διά
dia; a prim. prep.; through, on account of, because of: - account (4), after (2), afterward (1), always *(2), because (111), between *(1), briefly *(1), charge *(1), constantly (1), continually *(6), during (1), forever *(1), gives (1), means (3), over (1), presence (1), reason (40), sake (41), sakes (5), since (1), so then *(1), so *(1), therefore *(16), this reason *(1), this *(1), though (1), through (225), through the agency (1), through *(1), view (2), way (3), what (1), why (3), why *(27).

And the little word “of” better known by the Greek word ek

εκ, εξ
ek ex
A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of place, time or cause; literally or figuratively; direct or remote): - after, among, X are, at betwixt (-yond), by (the means of), exceedingly, (+ abundantly above), for (-th), from (among, forth, up), + grudgingly, + heartily, X heavenly, X hereby, + very highly, in, . . . ly, (because, by reason) of, off (from), on, out among (from, of), over, since, X thenceforth, through, X unto, X vehemently, with (-out). Often used in composition, with the same general import; often of completion.

Dia is the “preposition of attendant circumstances" and signifies instrumental agency. Put simply, this means that dia denotes the means by which an action is accomplished. And Scripture tells us that God the originator is bringing His purpose, His logos to fulfillment through Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Agent, the Mediator of God's master plan. Jesus is always seen as secondary, or subordinate to the Father. There are occasional exceptions to this general use of the preposition dia. Sometimes blessings are said to come to us through God (e.g. 1 Cor 1:9; Heb.2: 10). But usually there is a clear distinction made between God’s initiating activity and the means through which God brings that activity to pass. The prepositions used of God's action are hypo and ek which point to primary causation or origin. Let's cement this idea in our minds by looking at one or two verses that highlight the difference: “yet for us there is but one God, the father, from [ek,‘out from’ ] whom are all things, and we exist for [ eis, ‘to’ ] Him; and one lord, Jesus Christ, through [dia] him” (1Cor.8:6).

Prepositions are the signposts that point out the direction of a passage. Ek indicates something
coming out from its source or origin, and indicates motion from the interior. In other words, all things came out from the loving heart of God, or God's “interior”, so to speak.

This agrees with Genesis 1:1 which says, “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth”. Both verses say that the source of “all things” is the one true God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth and the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. In contradistinction to this "one God and Father" out of Whom all things originate, the "one Lord, Jesus Messiah” is giving the preposition dia which means "through." In other words, Jesus is God's agent through whom God accomplishes His plan for our lives. This is a consistent pattern all the way through the N.T. God the Father is the source, the origin of all blessings, and Jesus His Son brings those blessings of
salvation to us:

"Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ" (2 Cor.5:18).

"God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ… has blessed us… in Christ. He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to himself” (Eph.1:3-5).

"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thess.5:9).

"God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus” (Rom. 2:16).

"For God… has saved us, and called us... according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity" (2 Tim 1:9).

"Blessed be God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has caused us to be born-again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead" (1 Peter 1:3).

"To the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen" (Jude 25).

"Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which god performed through him in your midst" (Acts 2:22).

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Paul tell us in 1Co 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through (dia) whom we exist. Always God the Father is the source and origin of all works, deeds and salvation which come to us through the mediatorship of his son.

Study harder!
Paul
Could you tell me why the scripture says that it is through Jesus that all things are and through him we exist?