Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I won't keep you too long! Looks as if the conversation is
deteriorating rapidly! I hope you're not gonna start using
more foul language as our debate intensifies?

Pierac

Well, first of all, please try and calm down a wee bit! May I suggest
some deep breathes and perhaps, you might have a nice warm cup of
2 percent milk?

Again, on which topic have I offended you? You seem a bit overly sensitive.
I understand that I can be a bit intimating when I post the truth!

What truth has you all in a fuss? Because if you agreed with me you would not be posting so emotionally ;)
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I guess that angry know-it-all couldn't take the stress, so
he got outta Dodge! He's one of those "ne'er-do-wells"
with a filthy mouth! I wish him well! His anger is eating
away at him!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Again, on which topic have I offended you? You seem a bit overly sensitive.
I understand that I can be a bit intimating when I post the truth!

What truth has you all in a fuss? Because if you agreed with me you would not be posting so emotionally ;)
Paul

Nah! It's you who is emotionally distraught!

keypurr

You're an unlikable fella aren't ya? You love to 'verbally bully' others!

He is far from unlikeable GM. I have liked him for many years now. You can learn a lot from him if you are free to open your mind. Challenge him if you can. If not, just be the way you sre, one who just pushes away the truth in the scriptures with snickers and smart remarks.

I wish you would bring forth an argument with him. Maybe we could all learn something from it.

Posted from the TOL App!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
He is far from unlikeable GM. I have liked him for many years now. You can learn a lot from him if you are free to open your mind. Challenge him if you can. If not, just be the way you sre, one who just pushes away the truth in the scriptures with snickers and smart remarks.

I wish you would bring forth an argument with him. Maybe we could all learn something from it.

Posted from the TOL App!

bathe him with positive reps even though he bathes you with negative reps.

turning the other cheek is AWESOME ! he love it (til he reaches near end of life with hyperguilt)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Posted from the TOL App!

Come on Keypurr. You agree with Pierac's theology in many points and that is why you like/tolerate him. He is abrasive and arrogant. One of those better than you people. You and Pierac have like theologies, yet I consider you a friend and it is because you are cordial and considerate of others and we can dialogue without being prideful.

keypurr

Come on Keypurr. You agree with Pierac's theology in many points and that is why you like/tolerate him. He is abrasive and arrogant. One of those better than you people. You and Pierac have like theologies, yet I consider you a friend and it is because you are cordial and considerate of others and we can dialogue without being prideful.

Nope, he is misunderstood. He is a gentleman who serves the Lord in many ways. He has been taken the wrong way many times. Paul is a very intelligent person and a good friend. His job is stressful and needed. It comes with a lot of heartaches. Everyone can get grouchy BR. He has a good heart and I consider him a very good friend. We do not agree on everything, but we can disagree with a smile.

I thank you for the way you treat me, we disagree quite a bit, but thats ok. We do not see each other as enemies but brothers trying to find truth. That is how I am with Paul also.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

Nope, he is misunderstood. He is a gentleman who serves the Lord in many ways. He has been taken the wrong way many times. Paul is a very intelligent person and a good friend. His job is stressful and needed. It comes with a lot of heartaches. Everyone can get grouchy BR. He has a good heart and I consider him a very good friend. We do not agree on everything, but we can disagree with a smile.

I thank you for the way you treat me, we disagree quite a bit, but thats ok. We do not see each other as enemies but brothers trying to find truth. That is how I am with Paul also. Paul and I converse by e-mail a lot.

Posted from the TOL App!

Posted from the TOL App!

Pierac

I guess that angry know-it-all couldn't take the stress, so
he got outta Dodge!
He's one of those "ne'er-do-wells"
with a filthy mouth! I wish him well! His anger is eating
away at him!

Nah! It's you who is emotionally distraught!

You mind if I call you a, rather unpleasant Christian wannabe?

No my friend... as I have been called a unpleasant Christian wannabe for many years! :rolleyes:

I have been nominated as # 2 on Satan's incorporated list here for years and years! :readthis:

Do you really think... I care what you post little child... :rolleyes:

The funny thing is your not even close to the league that I'm required to post in. I have been beating down the traditions of men for years... not unlike the people like you whom blindly follow lies...

What? you actually think I started yesterday... :chuckle:

Your what I see as a Spiritual Sissy... :peach:

You post what other's tell you to believe... and then actually become the hater you claim I Am

Your a blind follower of the traditions of men!!!

So did I get outta Dodge... or did I grab your spiritual ankles and give you the traditions of men beating you needed? :readthis:

You make it so easy...
Paul